AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Cassidy Nicole said:
YourOwner: i want to rape fuck u soo hard & rough. I want to make u my sex slave p r o s t i t u t e & cover u with my semen. Then i want to cum deep inside your vagina
oh god, this is like tourettes syndrome on the internet.i would lay the ban hammer quick before i would want to murder them for saying such horrid things and get frustrated cause i can't. :evil:

Reactions: RoseCavilla
I saw this in a models room: omg..yes, mm..push your sexy hard nipple into eye of my cocckk :lol:

Reactions: Eitney Mckade
AlexLady said:
There was this guy who told me about twice a week that a model asked for a clone-a-whilly of his penis. I got sick of it and told him to stop lying to the world. >_>

:oops:

I've actually done that though...

:oops:

(Not really. Guy told me that, so I bit, and asked if he could send me one. When I explained that he would have to pay the cost of the kit and the shipping, and that I would wash it thoroughly before using, he wasn't too interested anymore :p .)

Angela Sommers said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
YourOwner: i want to rape fuck u soo hard & rough. I want to make u my sex slave p r o s t i t u t e & cover u with my semen. Then i want to cum deep inside your vagina
oh god, this is like tourettes syndrome on the internet.i would lay the ban hammer quick before i would want to murder them for saying such horrid things and get frustrated cause i can't. :evil:

some guy who called me on niteflirt told me he wanted to "put his rape baby in my belly".. people are weird.

Cassidy Nicole said:
some guy who called me on niteflirt told me he wanted to "put his rape baby in my belly".. people are weird.
hey thats meant to be a gift! I didn't mean to sound weird... :woops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jebbaz said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
hey thats meant to be a gift! I didn't mean to sound weird... :woops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha play rape is cool and im down for that, but wanting to get my pregnant while "raping" me...yikes.

Some of my favorites are the really stupid questions or statements that just fill space on the wall:

"How much for pvt bb?" - um, the same as every other model

"Want to see my cock?" - omg, yes please because looking at your shriveled, crooked, discolored cock is going to make me so happy right now while I'm trying to play a game in my room (I always say, "I will look for 300 tokens"... that shuts them up).

"show __insert bodypart__" - fuck you

"I want to fuck you" - congrats

"My cock is hard" - that's nice dear

Angela Sommers said:
bitchnbooty said:
I have a cyber bully that I am paying off and he asks me every month when I pay his blackmail why I have his country blocked and if when he turns 18 if I would work for him when he made his own webcam site. Also he taught me how to prevent someone violating my privacy so it wouldn't happen again (he taped my public shows found me on old facebook account and threaten to send the vids to everyone of my friends...he wonders why I hate him and blocked mexico oh yea hes only 17 too.

plz get all the way naked b4 i hit prvt bb

do you want to watch me eat my own cum bb while I jerk it to you

will you drink your pee

will you fart

will he let ur dog lick you

I could go on for days lol

bitchnbooty/christymay

oh my god...wait a min, let me get this straight, you have a cyber bully who is 17 that you pay off?? this is a whole new topic in itself! I'm not enjoying your misery about this at all, just very curios hun! WHy do you let this little twit do that to you?? What do you pay him???

Agreed. You seem to think that being blackmailed by an adolescent twit is par for the course. I know you haven't had the best luck with guys in the past (30 year old drug dealer?) but it almost seems like you are hoping that one day you two can be friends. I hope I am misinterpreting all of this. Guys will say anything. I hope you realize that now. :eek:

Two guys in my room were butting heads a bit. But I couldn't help but laugh when this occurred.
Their usernames have been replaced with "Derp" and "Regular."

Derp: dum
Regular: You realize you just spelled dumb "dum"?
Derp: yea
Derp: wuts that sweetie
Derp: no in ur hand
Derp: a sppooon?
Regular: [Derp]... listen closely... do you hear that... in the distance
Derp: im deaft
Regular: That's the english language crying as you brutally rape her in the corner

Tonight was killer for quotes!
1#
MDR1972: how about you go ahead and round up 2 midgets, some sea salt and a fishin pole - then we'll go private no, she's gonna fuck midget # in the ass with a fishin pole while she rubs sea salt on midget #2's hairy balls -
2#did you just smoke your cat?
3#
crazymisty: if dis bitch can get a cam i can get dis shit on fuck dis dumb azz bitch
And this is my lovely reg's reply :h:3
stimulate: diz bich is sexiest bich n all of the lands of the

world.....I luv dis bich stile

PinUpKittie said:
1#
MDR1972: how about you go ahead and round up 2 midgets, some sea salt and a fishin pole - then we'll go private no, she's gonna fuck midget # in the ass with a fishin pole while she rubs sea salt on midget #2's hairy balls -
3#
crazymisty: if dis bitch can get a cam i can get dis shit on fuck dis dumb azz bitch

Yeah, those were great. How did your cookies turn out? :)

SweetDivalia said:
Two guys in my room were butting heads a bit. But I couldn't help but laugh when this occurred.
Their usernames have been replaced with "Derp" and "Regular."

Derp: dum
Regular: You realize you just spelled dumb "dum"?
Derp: yea
Derp: wuts that sweetie
Derp: no in ur hand
Derp: a sppooon?
Regular: [Derp]... listen closely... do you hear that... in the distance
Derp: im deaft
Regular: That's the english language crying as you brutally rape her in the corner

wtf dude

stainedecho said:
PinUpKittie said:
1#
3#

Yeah, those were great. How did your cookies turn out? :)
Tasty! Seriously I'm kinda impressed with how well boobies and cookies mix! Still cleaning up the kitchen though >.>

The other week, someone in Frankie's room asked "do you have Microsoft Office?" Can you get more random than that?

nerdguy said:
The other week, someone in Frankie's room asked "do you have Microsoft Office?" Can you get more random than that?
:lol:

MMM SHOW MS PAINT BB.

nerdguy said:

I was there. I'm ashamed that I never posted it. It was so damn hilarious.

JennieBunnyUK said:
NicoleEnvy said:
nerdguy said:

MMM SHOW MS PAINT BB.
Spread... Sheets... OHMYGODSPLOOGE

I can see a model saying "show me your Powerpoint BB"

OK, that was corny.

JennieBunnyUK said:
NicoleEnvy said:
nerdguy said:

MMM SHOW MS PAINT BB.
Spread... Sheets... OHMYGODSPLOOGE

I can see a model saying "show me your Powerpoint BB"

OK, that was corny.[/quote]
hey i like power point

Samsung555: hey baby any ahcne u wanna put on a tracksuit for me?
KayceeCane: a track suit? like sweats? I don't think I have any that match
Samsung555: thats ok
Samsung555: are they velour?
KayceeCane: no they aren't
Samsung555: ok baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt>
KayceeCane: yes I think I can muster that together what all do you want to do in pvt after I put that on... and just one sec i need to do a show :)
Samsung555: i want u to masturbait
Samsung555: and a pair of uggs or slippers
Samsung555: and even better would be a fur coat
Samsung555: ?
KayceeCane: I'm in the middle of a show I can't go pvt right this second... and uhm I don't have uggs I live in FL!
Samsung555: fur coat?
Samsung555: uggs is ok
Samsung555: im saying ok if u dont have them
KayceeCane: lol you aren't getting it.. I don't live where its cold, so I don't have that lol.. And WTF a fur coat?
Samsung555: anything fuzzy?
Samsung555: ?
KayceeCane: .... sigh
Samsung555: nvm
KayceeCane: Thank God.
:eusa-snooty:

Oh also, working on a different site and watching a cam in pvt the guy asked me if I wanted to watch him eat his cum... I almost threw up... Just sayin'

I know you wanted to know!!!
what-seen.jpg

It sounds like he wanted you to dress up as a chav, I don't know if that's just a UK thing, haha.

I just had someone accuse my cam of being a video, and this is there reason:
the chat seemed exactly the same the last imte I was here, plus the choc boxes have not moved

I was like, funnily enough my boxes of chocolates don't go dancing around the kitchen, things like that don't usually move!!!
WTF.

malmalmal: i want to watch an analyze a feature-length film of a single take of your pussy. pls.

enigma22mst: okay i was looking for a lady to do something really special, most of them wont do it
enigma22mst: im looking for someone that will put their foot up their ass and bounce on it on the bed
enigma22mst: ??

PinUpKittie said:
enigma22mst: okay i was looking for a lady to do something really special, most of them wont do it
enigma22mst: im looking for someone that will put their foot up their ass and bounce on it on the bed
enigma22mst: ??
This guy sounds "really special" in my not-so-humble opinion.

It irks me when a member randomly offers to "save me" from "this life" and give me a better life with him wherever he is.

Lol, where do they think I live? I stay pretty up to date with global news and certainly haven't heard recently that the flatlands of Canada are a hotbed of political unrest and social strife worth escaping :)

"I'll send you to school bb, you won't have to do this anymore"
wtf? You're offering to pay for my masters degree?

"you'll be safe with me"
I haven't checked in the last few minutes but I'm pretty sure there aren't any gun wielding hoodlums in my hallway making sure I don't leave this room until I hit my whore quota, threatening to thrust me into the actual sex trade if I fail to earn my keep.

Dude, seriously

LovelyLemon said:
Lol, where do they think I live? I stay pretty up to date with global news and certainly haven't heard recently that the flatlands of Canada are a hotbed of political unrest and social strife worth escaping :)

Whenever I'm in Canucksville, the news is 99.95% hockey, eh. :lol: They have some rather screwball liquor laws/rules in certain towns too, eh. You can't buy beer or wine on the second Tuesday of any month ending in Y or on Sundays and other goofy stuff, eh.