AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lemons,

Seriously had a guy do somewhat of the same thing to me last night.. asked me to be his girlfriend, and promised to never hurt me.

Uhm, of ANYONE, that would be the person I would worry about!! Haha, and I had to unfortunately say NO to being his girlfriend. Go figure ;)

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Bocefish said:
They have some rather screwball liquor laws/rules in certain towns too, eh. You can't buy beer or wine on the second Tuesday of any month ending in Y or on Sundays and other goofy stuff, eh.
Ok that's just weird.

guitar_addict: mmm i would love to find you in a dark alley.

yeeeeeeah.

Mirra said:
PinUpKittie said:
enigma22mst: okay i was looking for a lady to do something really special, most of them wont do it
enigma22mst: im looking for someone that will put their foot up their ass and bounce on it on the bed
enigma22mst: ??
This guy sounds "really special" in my not-so-humble opinion.
Yeah...I told him it was impossible but he swore he got multiple girls to do before.... :shock:

I think he's a liarface!

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
They have some rather screwball liquor laws/rules in certain towns too, eh. You can't buy beer or wine on the second Tuesday of any month ending in Y or on Sundays and other goofy stuff, eh.
Ok that's just weird.

lol there is some truth to this, in some provinces it's technically illegal to sell or imbibe alcohol on Sundays, and in some provinces liquor stores are only open during business hours 8-5pm, so only the unemployed can drink lol. BUT you can get the store to deliver booze to your office for later, go frickin figure.

LovelyLemon said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Ok that's just weird.

lol there is some truth to this, in some provinces it's technically illegal to sell or imbibe alcohol on Sundays, and in some provinces liquor stores are only open during business hours 8-5pm, so only the unemployed can drink lol. BUT you can get the store to deliver booze to your office for later, go frickin figure.

Ohio has certain places who pay extra for Sunday sales. And there are some places who are in townships who can't sell it on certain days (like holidays, religious days) due to levies that the township voted for. I am a fan of buying and drinking anytime, just doing it safely

LovelyLemon said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Ok that's just weird.

Sundays and certain hours aren't that crazy, but if there really was some "every third tuesday of the month if the sun is shining through a hole in a cloud over the mountain" rule... that part would be nuts. :D

Maybe it was just the goofy hours...but could've sworn there was also some ridiculous day of the week type law too. Maybe they were just messin' with me, eh. In Saskatchewan, it's supposedly illegal to drink alcohol while watching exotic dancers, go figure. I wonder if that goes for cam whores too. :p

Bocefish said:
In Saskatchewan, it's supposedly illegal to drink alcohol while watching exotic dancers, go figure. I wonder if that goes for cam whores too. :p

This is 100% true, strippers are illegal in Saskatchewan IF there is also alcohol present (ergo, no strip clubs, because there would be no profit in it) It is technically legal to have booze and strippers in the same place if there is a sealed PLEXI GLASS WALL between the patrons and the girls, and the patrons and the girls have separate entrances to the establishment.

A sex shop once-upon-a-time constructed these "stripper booths" that kind of looked like the photo-booths you see at the mall. Man goes in, plugs a few loonies into the slot, and the girl opens the curtain (plexiglass wall between her and the patron) and dances for him in her tiny box for a few minutes until he has to plug more loonies in. That concept failed as well.

sorry to derail the topic!!!

Back on topic with something that happened last night in Amber's room and saw it again just now while guest perving. Since I can use the archives from last night, I will show them here.

Ian007: free.....the twins!!
Mikeythegeek: Ian, tip her 390 and she will
Ian007: Im a Platinum member...mikeythe feek...i think i know how it works ? :retard
Mikeythegeek: then don't make a comment that makes you sound like a noob, ian
(a minute later)
Mikeythegeek: it's times like this that my situation really sucks... i want to get Amber naked and I can't
Ian007: mike....i feel so so sad for you... :wave
Ian007: so much mouth.......and no money.... :cry
Amber (verbally, so probably not exact): What's up with this Ian character?
Mikeythegeek: he's just talking shit to me
Mirra: Yeah... he's giving Mikey shit
Mirra: He's accusing Mikey of talking without money.
Ian007: its mike!!
Mikeythegeek: i told him if he's going to call for the boobs to be freed, help out and he talked shit
Mirra: Ian, you might want to know that Mikey is a badass motherfucker up in here and tips Amber more than you've probably tipped ever.
Mikeythegeek: i told him to not sound like a noob
Mikeythegeek: he claimed to be a platinum, but i doubt it
Ian007: $$$...will get you there!!!! Guys
Mikeythegeek: then for fuck sakes, Ian... back your talk up

Let me finish with a mini-vent:

If a premium like Ian is going to call on people to tip in a room that he's clearly not familiar with, then that member had better be helping out too. Otherwise, it just sounds like the ramblings of a 20 point premium who just joined so he could talk.

Secondly, I already feel like shit for my situation. I've been feeling like shit since Saturday for reasons that I've vented about on Twitter, but will keep off of here because I personally don't feel the forums are a place for that. But at least I was in a place where the model knows what's up with me. It would be different if I was in some other model's room.

Had a guy in my room being a douche last night... And I gave him 3 chances to stop being an idiot.. We all tried to convince him "bb" was not the way to go.. or coming in when I'm fully clothed talking and say "mmm wet pussy bb" Then he wanted to go group, and I said no.. Then he said it again.. I have 200 tokens bb..

Anywho.. 3 chances too many later... BAN Then I get in an MFC mail:

"so u dont want tips thats good then thanks for the ban"

So of course I reply in my normal courteous way with:

"Yep don't want tips from people who are too lazy to say baby instead of BB... and fuck you if you want to act like I'm in a private with you in the middle of open free chat, tell me to spread my wet pussy.. go fuck yourself in someone else's room.. Learn to treat women with respect and maybe you'll get some back"

THEN I got:

"first of all i dont know what u problem is if u dont like abbreviations then fuck u girl second of all never asked u to open ur pussy i free chat girl just asked u if u were up for a group and if that pussy was wet i didnt came here to be friends with u i just came to pleasure my self while u pleasure ur self thats ur job here not to make fuck buddy but anyways better models than u are in all the page see ya dont write cause i aint gonna read"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last thing I sent was "LOL Rosetta stone?"

It was a good laugh

Bocefish said:
WTF is it with tards like FatBoy81 insulting women? Autumn has beautiful natural bewbies!

20 point prems that only upgraded because the tards kept getting muted??

FVnDul.jpg

Awww, thanks, Boce Pinup, and Mikey! I know, tards like that are ridiculous. I get "ewwww, you have saggy boobies" at least 10x per day. I respond, "oh, so natural boobies turn you off? You know, the REAL kind?" Nothing against fake boobies, I've considered getting them, but jeez....

I'm not banhappy unless the creep bothers my regulars. I don't even like to give them the time of day. They don't deserve it.... :snooty:

lol update!

"at least i can speak more than two languages and have a better job than u ja later bitch"

and my response?

"¿Sólo dos? Lo siento. Hago dinero bueno, y yo voy a la escuela. Yo también tengo mejor gramática. PERRA jajajajaja :) "

Yay! I love growing up in Texas and having bilingual friends that helped me study in my honors Spanish classes :) :) :)

I let basics talk today. A few said I'm "Peng"! Haha well funny.

A few said I'm fat too and I kinda am so I didn't get upset lol

LilyPink said:
I let basics talk today. A few said I'm "Peng"! Haha well funny.

A few said I'm fat too and I kinda am so I didn't get upset lol
I love you Lily!
I was guesting it up in your room and you are so easy to watch! And so funny! xxx

kayceecane said:
lol update!

"at least i can speak more than two languages and have a better job than u ja later bitch"

and my response?

"¿Sólo dos? Lo siento. Hago dinero bueno, y yo voy a la escuela. Yo también tengo mejor gramática. PERRA jajajajaja :) "

Yay! I love growing up in Texas and having bilingual friends that helped me study in my honors Spanish classes :) :) :)

So he found my youtube channel lol

"hey girl, loose some pounds... to see you hanging there on the pole reminds me of a butchery.

Good luck with you caming tho, I only wish you'd stop pretending youre hot shit.

this comes from average joe to average jane"

isn't he cute! He cares so much he's looking for other places on the internet to try to mess with me :)

kayceecane said:
kayceecane said:
lol update!

and my response?

So he found my youtube channel lol

"hey girl, loose some pounds... to see you hanging there on the pole reminds me of a butchery.

Good luck with you caming tho, I only wish you'd stop pretending youre hot shit.

this comes from average joe to average jane"

isn't he cute! He cares so much he's looking for other places on the internet to try to mess with me :)

Report him to MFC, he'll have his account shut down.