AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
"quit MFC on 20th December 2011"
This rang a bell cos this jackass sent me a ton of abusive mail around then and I reported him for harassment, I just checked my mfc mail from 2011 and check it out lol:

Did he get so angry he threatened to find out exactly where you live, fly there from London and then break into your home to cut off your nipples? Yeah, had that happen one time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Teagan and Ann_Sulu
JerryBoBerry said:
Jupiter551 said:
This rang a bell cos this jackass sent me a ton of abusive mail around then and I reported him for harassment, I just checked my mfc mail from 2011 and check it out lol:

Did he get so angry he threatened to find out exactly where you live, fly there from London and then break into your home to cut off your nipples? Yeah, had that happen one time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He came to my room one night flaunting his stupid banners. He begged me to look at his profile to prove that he was "indeed male" then when I said I would not. He went off and started mailing me through MFC mail. After I logged off I was in one of my lil wild hair up my troll ass moods. He believed he was bothering me because he thought I was responding while still on cam. I finally responding that I logged off ages ago, and was only responding to take his time away from making more precious emotes of his imaginary self. He sent me a butthurt "YOUCUNTWHOREBUTTFACEETC." message and left me alone from then on. :p

Miss_Lollipop said:
Jupiter551 said:

Dec 22nd 2011, 9:26 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:24 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:23 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 8:02 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:40 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:38 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:32 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:42 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:13 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |

what did you do to piss agentsex off? Dont you know he has a liscence to ..fuck?
Well he used to hang out in my friend's room and would post these obnoxious flashing banners everytime he did anything. They're like AGENTSEX007 WILL BE RIGHT BACK HE NEEDS A CUP OF TEA etc...like fucking every little thing...so I sprung this on him:

pD7K1X8.gif

RedneckHick said:
Jupiter551 said:
This entire profile is something a member did that made me have about a thousand 'wtf' s
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AGENT_SEX

Now that is someone who takes "Premium" membership to a whole new level. I want to be his friend but I'm intimidated by his coolness. :icon-cry:

i just scrolled through his entire profile and lemme just say

if i ever met him irl, I would probably vomit on him.

Korreline said:
RedneckHick said:
Jupiter551 said:
This entire profile is something a member did that made me have about a thousand 'wtf' s

Now that is someone who takes "Premium" membership to a whole new level. I want to be his friend but I'm intimidated by his coolness. :icon-cry:

i just scrolled through his entire profile and lemme just say

if i ever met him irl, I would probably vomit on him.

Just went through his profile too ... I would do far worse than vomit.

His profile reminds me why MySpace died a few years back.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Teagan
I think I might take AgentSex off of ignore. After he reads, I'm sure to chuckle from the hate mail he'll HAVE to send me. :lol:

ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:

LOL, he is friends with every admin on MFC. :lol:
Yeh and he threatens you with them when you anger him :lol: Then they ban him for harassment lol.

Another guy living in fantasyland methinks, this one claims he's not a spy but a playboy photographer :p
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PlayboyAgent
Have been very fortunate, to photograph many beautiful models from North America. So pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, along with an ice cold beverage and please enjoy. Have had the pleasure of being a part of the ''Playboy Family'' for a number of years. I have enjoyed capturing many beautiful young ladies on film, from Canada and the USA for Playboy Inc. The overall thrill is when I can finally see the complete finished product, when the beautiful ladies are gracing the fine pages of Playboy. Thanks for stopping by.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE ARE ANY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES FROM ''MFC'' THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PLAYBOY, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME AN MFC E-MAIL MESSAGE AND I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MUCH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PLAYBOY INC.

Jupiter551 said:
ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:

LOL, he is friends with every admin on MFC. :lol:
Yeh and he threatens you with them when you anger him :lol: Then they ban him for harassment lol.

Another guy living in fantasyland methinks, this one claims he's not a spy but a playboy photographer :p
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PlayboyAgent
Have been very fortunate, to photograph many beautiful models from North America. So pull up a chair, grab some popcorn, along with an ice cold beverage and please enjoy. Have had the pleasure of being a part of the ''Playboy Family'' for a number of years. I have enjoyed capturing many beautiful young ladies on film, from Canada and the USA for Playboy Inc. The overall thrill is when I can finally see the complete finished product, when the beautiful ladies are gracing the fine pages of Playboy. Thanks for stopping by.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE ARE ANY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES FROM ''MFC'' THAT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PLAYBOY, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME AN MFC E-MAIL MESSAGE AND I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MUCH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PLAYBOY INC.

This guy's profile makes me wonder if he's the combo persona of Playboy555 and AgentSex.

*Edit lol he says photographs...I think he meant screencaps :roll:

Magpie said:
In an MFC mail:

hi, looking for a girl to pee into a glass and drink it, please will you be the one?

:think:

*idea for a song - a guy is searching for a girl who would pee in a glass and drink it for him... the one*

Baby
Oh, baby
I've been thinking and this might be crazy
But is your glass half full or is it half empty
Of pee
Of pee
Girl, are you the one?
For me
For me

Last night I was browsing around while things were being quiet and saw one guy go into about 20 different girl's rooms saying "u look like Jennifer Anniston" before leaving again. Their reactions were priceless :)

Reactions: LadyLuna and Teagan
06:26:30 AM Bigbang9111: yeah why would i tip them if there are stupid people to tip for me lol
06:26:47 AM Marijamaki: bigbang you think you are smart?
06:26:55 AM Bigbang9111: i don't buy tokens cuz there are fools like u lol
06:27:00 AM Marijamaki: they dont tip because they need to see something
06:27:06 AM Marijamaki: they tip to apreciate
06:27:16 AM Bigbang9111: well i don't appreciate
06:27:17 AM Bigbang9111: lol

Amazingly, the model banned him after this exchange...

mynameisbob84 said:
Magpie said:
In an MFC mail:

hi, looking for a girl to pee into a glass and drink it, please will you be the one?

:think:

*idea for a song - a guy is searching for a girl who would pee in a glass and drink it for him... the one*

Baby
Oh, baby
I've been thinking and this might be crazy
But is your glass half full or is it half empty
Of pee
Of pee
Girl, are you the one?
For me
For me
'The one' lol, the winged unicorn of girls :lol:

Reactions: Magpie
Who can blame him for using this more than once? it's GOLD!
babydrew123: babydrew123: DAMM YOU SO FINE BABYGIRL IF I WAS THERE I WOULD THROW THIS DICK IN YOU SO GOOD MAKE THEM TOES CURL
*throws a dick*

Thx for interrupting yellow wall to tell us words are worthless compared to tips:
JimTure has tipped Lolabarbie1 10 tokens.
Joehdoeh: if its not backed up with tips, it's just words anyways [:)]