AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Seriously.....this dude makes me wanna :crybaby:

https://twitter.com/barrett1985

How in the hell has he got nearly 300 people following him?? Forget things like 'what is the meaning of life?' & 'is there other life-forms out there?', this is what I really wanna know! Lol.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Stand bb...I hate those guys especially when I'm already standing. I like NEVER sit while on cam. Like I don't even... :woops:

Attachments

• stand bb.png
    stand bb.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 502
I had a guy who kept saying things along the lines of, "Your ass is the white spider, my dick is the black fly...What would your ass say if it caught my dick...? 'I've got you, you can't get away...'" It was super annoying and I should have kicked him...he wasn't taking me private...I just wanted to say, "If you want to keep up this little charade, I best be getting paid for it..." I guess I'm just not into the whole ass-spider fetish...

sahi said:
Seriously.....this dude makes me wanna :crybaby:

https://twitter.com/barrett1985

How in the hell has he got nearly 300 people following him?? Forget things like 'what is the meaning of life?' & 'is there other life-forms out there?', this is what I really wanna know! Lol.

Oh dear god his spelling. I can't even look. The amount of mistakes is hurting my brain.

Reactions: sahi
him: Im thinking about cutting off my cock and balls
me: wait what
him: would you want to watch?

:shock: :? It mostly made me go "WTF" because he had PMed me a bit over the past week and he never said anything to make me raise an eyebrow, so this just came out of nowhere

Reactions: LadyLuna
Room Topic: Shh, sneaky bath show! Can't talk, family will hear me!

Dumbasses in chat: Wow, now's the perfect time to ask her every question that she can't possibly answer with yes or no, since she can totally type while shaving her pussy and washing her hair!

And cue excessive fumbling with towel to ensure my hands are dry before I type, followed by some bloob telling me that I shouldn't touch the keyboard while in the bath. Did you not just see me drying my hands?

Double-Posty because I had some doozies tonight.

First, guy says he's going to buy 5 gifts off my wishlist, asks me to PM him about it:
sweetsaffron: Really? That's awesome!
rebelredneck524: if i buy u the versa fuk machine
rebelredneck524: will u private
sweetsaffron: Yes, I could use it in private
rebelredneck524: would u do a private tonight if i buy that and 4 other gifts
sweetsaffron: The private would have to be paid for in tokens, not gifts. Site rules.
rebelredneck524: can do it
rebelredneck524: every model does it
rebelredneck524: ill keep it shhhh
rebelredneck524: i was gonna get the digital camera and the fuk machine
sweetsaffron: That's great, but they would have records of me agreeing to it and could ban my account and yours and take my money. As much as I would like those things, I can' risk it.
rebelredneck524: just 4 25mins
rebelredneck524: then do it on skpe
rebelredneck524: and it won't matter
sweetsaffron: I don't have Skype.
rebelredneck524: ?
rebelredneck524: i do this cause i have HIV and i love bbws
sweetsaffron: I don't have it, Not sure what's confusing about that.
sweetsaffron: That's great,
rebelredneck524: so u won't want the gifts
sweetsaffron: Gifts are supposed to be gifts, a show of appreciation. They're nice, but they don't pay my bills, which is why I cam.

Then, this dumbass during my show:

bbw_luvr_qc: Go farther honey, let yourself go !
bbw_luvr_qc: You deserve that climax
bbw_luvr_qc: Let yourself go to orgasm xxx
bbw_luvr_qc tipped 10 tokens -- Dont edge, let yourself cum honey

Hey, dude, you notice how I get extra-twitchy every couple minutes? It's cause I'm having a fucking orgasm that frequently. I'm not "edging", I'm having a damn orgasm, don't know what you expect to see happen when I have one. And constantly saying shit like that is making it harder for me to concentrate. Everyone else who's even talking is just saying stuff like "wow" and "awesome", while you're trying to tell me how to masturbate. I think I know how my fucking pussy works, thank you.

My room was dead so I had guests on just for something to work with...
Him: Put your finger in your belly button
Me: Maybe I will...but you should make an account so I at least know your name! (all friendly-like)
Him: They call it myfreecams but the girls won't do anything for free! It's false advertisement and illegal!
Me: I'm on cam...it's free...

I have had the same guy for the last three days sending me this obviously copied and pasted message.
"I open the door and call out "Big sis, I'm home!"" I decided to ignore him today.

OliveDean said:

:shock: :? It mostly made me go "WTF" because he had PMed me a bit over the past week and he never said anything to make me raise an eyebrow, so this just came out of nowhere

You should have said yes and spared the gene pool.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
yossarian said:
OliveDean said:

You should have said yes and spared the gene pool.

I think based on your history you are joking. However this is an excellent suggestion in this case so I am going to just agree with you as if you were serious.

Ok, so a week ago I got a 100 token offline tip with the note:

"Craig is #1? Usual... hmgf...."

I replied, "Thank you for the tip! I'm afraid I don't understand your message though..."

Today he sent me a message with the subject, "btw......"

"Been meaning to ask... is my bunny's eyes X'd out with an injured shoulder? ha ha"

I...is this some illuminati code or something?

I had two guys in my SM room, the first one ended his conversation this way,
Him: Do you have a sturdy tree in your backyard?
Me: Yes, three! But I won't be able to go out there...
Him: Hang yourself

So clearly I banned him right quick and then the other guy, who was nice and was like "What an A-hole" started being like "You're better than this, have you found Jesus?"

Needless to say...it's been a fucking day.

AnyaSchwanz said:
snipped... then the other guy, who was nice and was like "What an A-hole" started being like "You're better than this, have you found Jesus?"

Needless to say...it's been a fucking day.

:lol: :lol: I need to start asking more models that too. Should be fun seeing all the different responses. :-D

sv89 said:
A few days ago I saw a guy tell some model that he wanted to eat pancakes off her ass. :-?
Pancakes? How freaking weird is that?

Waffles, on the other hand... :whistle:

Z00J000.jpg

lilypad_ said:
I would drag my balls through 5 miles of broken glass and rusty nails just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

Isn't that a common thing to do?

DuoShi said:
lilypad_ said:
I would drag my balls through 5 miles of broken glass and rusty nails just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

Isn't that a common thing to do?

Very common. And rather repetitive of them. Can they not come up with any new sayings in 3 years?

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1605&p=42316&hilit=walkie+talkie#p42316

galactic6 said:
In ApertureScience's room
Velark: i would drag my dick through a football field of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie
WTF?!?