AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sevrin said:
LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:
TBH, some British and Scottish accents :oops:
I understand that they're attractive, but there are a million other way you can say that, that don't imply that people are tipping her only because of her accent :/
If it's a thing members find attractive, why not?
Because the thought that all the tippers in her room were tipping her only because of her accent is absolutely ridiculous.

LilyMarie said:
In a British girl's room:
congos_: i know why they are tipping !! the accent.
Yeah... That must have been the only reason for people to tip... :roll:

A bit later, as her cat was on screen:
congos_: after 1 year u take that cat to your local chinese. they barbecue it for you.

And those were literally the only 2 things he said in her room. :woops: :woops: :woops:

Haha, that dude! I banned him after the cat comment. Nobody messes with my Sausage. :angry4:

...Phrasing? XD

Library show.
Member: have you ever read a book (model name)?
Two other members immediately say "lol".
Yeah, because obviously cam girls don't read, ever. :roll:

Then, the model goes group after having announced it before.
The following reactions came within about 10 seconds:
Member1: this is bullshit
Member2: boner kill
Member3: this is bullshit
Member4: totally is bs lol
Member5: buuuuulll shitttt

LilyMarie said:
Library show.

Member1: I don't have money.
Member2: I don't either.
Member3: Why isn't everything I want free?
Member4: It should be
Member5: *cries*

*translation

While doing a B/g Gold show countdown on SM
Member: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT? Why is there a guy with you?
Me: Umm, thats my boyfriend
Member: Boner Kill, why would you have him on cam?
Me: Because we are doing B/g Show...ya know, like it says in the topic...
Member:....*leaves*

Reading is your friend

AngelicTease said:
sexchef2013: i tell u what if u show ur boobs ill prove it by giving u tokens based on what i think

That made perfect sense. I should ask that guy for advice some time.

Alice_93 said:
LilyMarie said:
In a British girl's room:
congos_: i know why they are tipping !! the accent.
Yeah... That must have been the only reason for people to tip... :roll:

A bit later, as her cat was on screen:
congos_: after 1 year u take that cat to your local chinese. they barbecue it for you.

And those were literally the only 2 things he said in her room. :woops: :woops: :woops:

Haha, that dude! I banned him after the cat comment. Nobody messes with my Sausage. :angry4:

...Phrasing? XD

I can relate here, ive had the banhammer out several times the last week for people who thought they'd make sexual comments about my Daisy, who was fast asleep and snoring behind me! :angry4:

Reactions: Alice_Biscuit
LilyMarie said:
Library show.

Member1: this is bullshit
Member2: boner kill
Member3: this is bullshit
Member4: totally is bs lol
Member5: buuuuulll shitttt

i did LOL

Reactions: Nordling
> hey,
> instead of a raffle date and all that how would you like to spend the summer in the family's beach house in sharm el shiek so literally the whole summer would just be partying and having fun if your interested then maybe spend a few weeks in the city whatever you like i can see how that might seem weird but your fit and im a sucker for british women and you will love friends come down from london and newcastle all the time....so just think about and if you have any demands or questions im all ears. x

This was in my mfc inbox. Disclaimer: I have never advertised a date raffle, nor am I British :snooty:! Srly

ZhxZLVg.gif

JordanBlack said:
> hey,
> instead of a raffle date and all that how would you like to spend the summer in the family's beach house in sharm el shiek so literally the whole summer would just be partying and having fun if your interested then maybe spend a few weeks in the city whatever you like i can see how that might seem weird but your fit and im a sucker for british women and you will love friends come down from london and newcastle all the time....so just think about and if you have any demands or questions im all ears. x

This was in my mfc inbox. Disclaimer: I have never advertised a date raffle, nor am I British :snooty:! Srly

ZhxZLVg.gif

I'm gonna guess this guy has tipped you exactly 0 tokens so far.

Reactions: JordanBlack
JordanBlack said:
> hey,

ZhxZLVg.gif

I got this exact email, word for word. Guess its just a spam idiot. And i thought I was gonna get to go to his beach house!

tumblr_mvtalbv7OS1ra8x1ao1_250.gif

Swarles123 said:
edmonybags: do you show your skin everyone or is this disrespectful lifestyle a product of a broken home?

:think:
Aside from the obvious stupidity, that sentence doesn't even make sense semantically/logically... The answer to the question whether she shows her skin to everyone or not does not explain where her lifestyle comes from. :think:

LilyMarie said:
Swarles123 said:
edmonybags: do you show your skin everyone or is this disrespectful lifestyle a product of a broken home?

Aside from the obvious stupidity, that sentence doesn't even make sense semantically/logically... The answer to the question whether she shows her skin to everyone or not does not explain where her lifestyle comes from. :think:

does this guy say dumb shit everyone or are his idiotic attempts to offend strangers on the internet a product of erectile dysfunction?

:?

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:
Swarles123 said:

does this guy say dumb shit everyone or are his idiotic attempts to offend strangers on the internet a product of erectile dysfunction?

:?
Bob... why are you so hilarious all the time.

lilypad_ said:
JordanBlack said:
> hey,

ZhxZLVg.gif

I got this exact email, word for word. Guess its just a spam idiot. And i thought I was gonna get to go to his beach house!

tumblr_mvtalbv7OS1ra8x1ao1_250.gif

I used to work in a bookies too! Yes i had a profile nosey :)

Reactions: lilypad_
When a countdown was taking waaaay too long:

Guest: this has been a very long wait for boobs...my soldier was standing tall..now hes down for the count for a snail with salt poured on him 8(

Seen on vine, under a very successful model's vine where the caption said that people could see much more of her if they tipped for her Snapchat.

"Get real".

Attachments

• 2014-05-04 12.00.59.png
    2014-05-04 12.00.59.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 351
mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:

Oh you...
It's true though. This forum wouldn't be the same without you, and everyone who's been here for a few days or weeks knows that. :twocents-02cents:
Sorry if this is awkward. But I had to say it at some point ^^'

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:

Oh you...
It's true though. This forum wouldn't be the same without you, and everyone who's been here for a few days or weeks knows that. :twocents-02cents:
Sorry if this is awkward. But I had to say it at some point ^^'

You're totes giving my ego a hard-on, bb :shifty:

But thank you. Tis a lovely compliment :oops:

Reactions: LilyMarie
i love your bog belly babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

An assumption that was quickly corrected:

khnj665jjj: you got nooo ass
khnj665jjj: thats fatttttt ass

Today, I took a photo of a really, really weird/funny looking strawberry and tweeted it... Then this happened.

ShSK9rG.png

4Pwvhvk.png

edit:

BMwYo4V.png

Protip for men trying really hard to find a wife on Twitter:
1) English skills are overrated
2) Insult the potential wife's job
3) Insult the potential wife's twitter content and try telling her to change it
:lol: