AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Attachments

• A classic.jpg
    A classic.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 558
  • Los magnificos deportes acuáticos!!!.jpg
    Los magnificos deportes acuáticos!!!.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 558
  • GRAB YOUR VIRTUAL TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS PEOPLE!.jpg
    GRAB YOUR VIRTUAL TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS PEOPLE!.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 558
jordanbales: 1st: ignore. 2nd: fake ban. 3rd: thank others. 4th: real ban/dissapear. 5th: tease. 6th: play dead. 7th: play dumb. 8th: claim rape. 9th: woop. 10th: fake cry.
jordanbales: 11th: send friends to attack with hate mail. 12th: distract. 13th: must keep him so others don't find out. 14th: provoke. 15th: deny. 16th: inform others

:?

LilyMarie said:
To a model whose perfectly normal-looking inner labia were showing when she spread her legs:

GhettoChild69: love the extra lip u got there

Perfectly normal-looking is very subjective.

So you get on this guy's case because he said he loved something perhaps a little different from your version of perfectly "normal" looking?

Are extra lips somehow degrading?

Reactions: curvyredhead
Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:
To a model whose perfectly normal-looking inner labia were showing when she spread her legs:

So you get on this guy's case because he said he loved something perhaps a little different from your version of perfectly "normal" looking?

I read it as she was calling it normal looking as in 2 labia minora 2 labia majora and it sounded like the guy was saying extra like she had a 5th lip. Not degrading of course, but if someone implied i had an extra labia I'd be a little wtf. lol

SexyStephXS said:
Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:

I read it as she was calling it normal looking as in 2 labia minora 2 labia majora and it sounded like the guy was saying extra like she had a 5th lip. Not degrading of course, but if someone implied i had an extra labia I'd be a little wtf. lol

I seriously doubt this guy has a clue about labias, hence the "lips" reference and most likely meant it as a genuine compliment, naive as it may be.

ETA: now I'm uber curious of said extra lip.

SexyStephXS said:
Bocefish said:
LilyMarie said:

That's exactly how I meant it.

ComicOzzie said:
jordanbales: 1st: ignore. 2nd: fake ban. 3rd: thank others. 4th: real ban/dissapear. 5th: tease. 6th: play dead. 7th: play dumb. 8th: claim rape. 9th: woop. 10th: fake cry.
jordanbales: 11th: send friends to attack with hate mail. 12th: distract. 13th: must keep him so others don't find out. 14th: provoke. 15th: deny. 16th: inform others

There's more to that list :(

jordanbales: 17th: take credit. 18th: "you're paranoid." 19th: "we have a crazy person here!" 20th: "we have a retard here! partially retarded!"
jordanbales: 21st: "hold on i'm going to look you up!" 22nd: "claim person is evil/pedophile/sad/etc." 23rd: "other woman." 24th: silence.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Travis970 said:
ComicOzzie said:

There's more to that list :(

jordanbales: 17th: take credit. 18th: "you're paranoid." 19th: "we have a crazy person here!" 20th: "we have a retard here! partially retarded!"
jordanbales: 21st: "hold on i'm going to look you up!" 22nd: "claim person is evil/pedophile/sad/etc." 23rd: "other woman." 24th: silence.

I ignored him before it got that far... :lol:

UncleThursday said:
goldenaye666 said:

So, is it just me... or is it odd he blocked the model's face while leaving her screen name completely visible? Seems kind of pointless. If he didn't want her identified, then he should have also blocked out the model's name on the screen shot, too. It appears twice. Above her cam and in a tip.

It is odd. Odd things demand a theory as to WHY.

My theory: he asked for her permission, she asked him to block her face, but didn't ask for the name blocks. Maybe she doesn't like the way her face looked in the pic?

(The above is just a theory. I have no actual knowledge of what really happened or why.)

Reactions: curvyredhead
ComicOzzie said:
B
igD596: GETTING NAKED ON SKYPE NOW, ADD MY SKYPE: LindaSoGentle PLZ ADD ME..' IM VERY HORNY AND WILL DO ANYTHING.

This spam has been appearing quite frequently, under different member names. :woops:

I've been getting this like CRAZY the last couple days. I usually have to ban at least one person per hour.
what the fuck!

LadyLuna said:
UncleThursday said:
goldenaye666 said:

So, is it just me... or is it odd he blocked the model's face while leaving her screen name completely visible? Seems kind of pointless. If he didn't want her identified, then he should have also blocked out the model's name on the screen shot, too. It appears twice. Above her cam and in a tip.
It is odd. Odd things demand a theory as to WHY.

My theory: he asked for her permission, she asked him to block her face, but didn't ask for the name blocks. Maybe she doesn't like the way her face looked in the pic?
My theory: he knows she has a region block, people who know her in real life do not know her screen name but do know her face. This prevents an accidental outing a model through ACF.

UncleThursday said:

A screen name should be of no significance. I would seriously hope no model ever uses her real name as a screen name. But her screen name is already on this forum, she is a member here. At the time, I didn't know whether her face was out on the Internet or not though. I just knew her state was geo-banned from her room & profile. I'm not going to post anything that shows a model's face unless I know she does so herself. But now that I've looked, her avatar here does show her face. So I guess I didn't need to edit it after all.

I'm surprised how many models here do have their face displayed in their avatar. :shifty:

yossarian said:
Maybe she really looks like that. Stop hatin' on girls with blank circles for faces!

:lol:

ClaudiaJean said:
Some guy messaged me on my perv account last night and asked if he could borrow my account so he could watch a group show, lol. Needless to say, I flipped out at him for being a cheap ass fuck.

How would that even work? :?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Right? I didn't spend the time asking him what the fuck he meant... I just made fun of him. Can basics sends PMs? If so, I'm guessing he was a basic who probably wanted my password so he could use my tokens? I was like 'Spend $20 and get your own premium account, you piece of shit'.

ClaudiaJean said:
Right? I didn't spend the time asking him what the fuck he meant... I just made fun of him. Can basics sends PMs? If so, I'm guessing he was a basic who probably wanted my password so he could use my tokens? I was like 'Spend $20 and get your own premium account, you piece of shit'.

I think you have to be a premium to send PMs, so maybe he was just cheap.

I already posted this in models only yesterday, but...

I have both 'waxed' and 'natural' in my tags on my profile.
This guy came into my room, said
FredZeplin: when you pussy is 'waxed', you are not what is known as 'natural'
..and then he left immediately.

I'm sorry I consider myself a natural-looking camgirl while also getting some hair removed...? :?
'What is KNOWN as natural'? I don't live up to his 'natural'-standard which includes a full bush, apparently.