AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"You said you came but I didn't see anything come out babe".

Last edited:
Yesterday in NinjaBee_'s room:

Of course, the correct anatomical term is "bobs, bb". :angelic:

Oh I Love EtotheC! I actually put a "DUBAI Tax" on him because he kept saying "I am Dubai" as if he were special. So now I make him pay double for everything because he is "Dubai"...and he does. He's actually quite funny and entertaining:)

someone asked me if I liked children... I answered something like not in a weird way but kids are alright sometimes.

The reply was I do like them that way and not to judge them. oh the joy's of peedofiles T_T

This is why I rarely accept PM's from non tippers

Private conversation with iamnotnormal
natily_exotic_trevorcain:hi
iamnotnormal:how are you
natily_exotic_trevorcain:Are you ready for a private show?
iamnotnormal:shut up idiot
iamnotnormal:i have got 9600 tokens
iamnotnormal:be respect me or fuck off
natily_exotic_trevorcain:Excuse me,If you can't give respect. You don't deserve it.

mcshaghard: Cute. Weight?
Divahkiin: Forward of you.
mcshaghard: I'm blunt. Tight fucking body. Answer.
Divahkiin: Permabanned.

If he wasn't so heinous I would have talked to him a bit longer. I was damn curious how many things he could say while typing exclusively in 1-3 word sentences!

When dudes email me about a custom clip, from their realname@employer.com email address.... And no, it's not someone with a "ruin my life" fetish, it's things like "I liked these shoes, can you do x in them?" "I love your ass, can you make a clip wearing x?"

What. The fuck. Are you doing. You are trusting a random stranger on the internet with enough information to really fuck you up. Make a randomthingyou'reinterestedin@gmail account, for fuck's sake.

bleh

Attachments

• sigh.jpg
    sigh.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 115
"What would you do if I came over to your house?"

"What would you do if I came to visit you?"

"Would you like to see me?"

These ones I find kinda funny lol. If I'm asked in a private and it's been agreed beforehand that I'll go along with that kind of thing then yeah I'll play to your fantasy of some girl in England that actually wants to fuck you. But otherwise you're gonna get tales of that time I broke a phone on someone's face or how I used to beat up the boys at school or how I'm very good with a craft knife and have a thing for blood and if you still weren't convinced, my dad is a scary Zimbabwean man with a blasting license.

Okay, I know, first and foremost, that guests are usually trolls and obviously trolls will be trolls.. But even still, what fucked up part of your mind thinks this is "funny?" I know trolls just try to get a rise, but holy shit, this is your way to get a rise? I still can't understand what part of your screwed up mind this came from:

I didn't get a screen shot, but I C+P'ed it.

Guest97088: I'd really like to reach up into your vagina and tear out your uterus. Then I would eat the bloody mess of tissue while jerking off on to a tickle me elmo doll!

Again, it's obviously to get a rise, but I still think it's screwed up somehow...

I think this guy tried to shock me into continuing the conversation in free chat. He came to the wrong chat.

I told him I'd have to see it live on cam to believe it. Not that I wanted to see it, but I knew he was all talk.

The most shocking thing to me he said was it was a "small operation". I don't know anyone who'd find that as anything but a huge deal.

AuUnxs4.png

Sorry Helmut, not gonna fulfill your penectomy fantasy in free chat.

I think this guy tried to shock me into continuing the conversation in free chat. He came to the wrong chat.

I told him I'd have to see it live on cam to believe it. Not that I wanted to see it, but I knew he was all talk.

The most shocking thing to me he said was it was a "small operation". I don't know anyone who'd find that as anything but a huge deal.

Sorry Helmut, not gonna fulfill your penectomy fantasy in free chat.

Maybe he wanted some "former" SPH thrown in to boot

"You said you came but I didn't see anything come out babe".

Nothing worse than cam girls faking orgasms on MFC. If you don't see a rainbow shoot of their vagina at the climactic moment, then you know they're faking. Dead giveaway.

Let me get this straight.... You love.... My fake blood and soft rollers? Mmkay, whatever does it for you, buddy.

Screenshot_2015-12-13-13-46-01.png

Lately I've been leaving my premium account in my room to post profile graphics. Her name is feminine so guys have begun to hit on her. Today's was: "Do you like watching her??"

In hindsight I should have just responded honestly and waited to see how long it took for him to get it. "No, I'm not a fan of watching her stream. But it's pretty impossible to avoid so what can you do?"

he leaves this and asks like multiple questions everyday which I'm happy to answer but when you get to shit that I know is gonna get you off and you can't pay me... fuck you also ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I had more patience with this than I normally do. Guess money was the catalyst or maybe an entitled attitude after admitting he's a fucking peedo and asking me if I have kids and shit... disgusting subhuman

Attachments

• ufuckingsucktard.jpg
    ufuckingsucktard.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 73
member tipped 25
member: perfect choice old but a part of my grown up life of music ion my lifetimetracklist this have to get a place :) lam 29 . so you sure know what i mean :*
model: :p
member: yeah . i know we understand each other good
member: only let it flow honey . yr a really damned triuly existing dream of a lifetimepartner
member: whats now going on ...= so you have to taKE OUT THE BUNNY DRESS FOR MUSIC LIKE THAT CIRCUS SOUND :D
member: BUT ONE PART THE LIE CORRECT - SO GO HARD BABY - ID LOVE TO SEE YOU FLOATING OUT WET WETTER :::TILL SQUIRTING

model (verbally) Stop the allcaps
member: oh sorry
member: my fingers are only non montoric because of yr amazing perfect beeing :D
member: WOW
member: YUST A DREAM
member: HOW TRU
member: sorry for the capslock again
member: bjut that track is very rare here in Germany
member: its locked in all kind of viedeo and remember on the flying mustang :)

model: i dont know what you are talking about
member: forget it and show me that sexy ass
member: :D

model: u not demands haha
model: be nice
model: :p

member: you know what i dream about to see from you :) but i really honestly have only 25 tokens at amount for now :(
model: yes but srry i told u so..
member: yes makes me a little sad to have not more for you as my first droped 25#
member: of course i will give you my last tokens because you are it worth for - i hope —pls give me 5 min for it - i need to be at screen for for sure . and i haver to go for short outside cutting my car free from the damned winter here in germany :D
member: you will see with dropping my last tokens inside that iam back, so see ya in a few minutes my Dear
member: :*
member: so here iam again - let me see you want to offer me - and pis try to imagine how horny aiam to see some anal fun - with the best girl i can imagine for, i have my dildo with me and will do it twice to yr actions - its a toy like yr oink one ---so should we try the journey ?! :D lam rewady to get it deep and sensual , slow.realy slow but complete til nothing is seeable from it and i feel the pleasure all insiude me vibrating and run to cum with you

member tipped 25
model: ty (model did nothing for him after this tip.)
member: thank you for comming - i adore you for your ass especially
member: omg iam so horny for anal with you baby , i also would allow you to fuck my ass like i fuck yours so we both are holding eyehigh fun together every time we can enjoy the best time of the day :) :*
member: ok so it insert mine now to anal bb - i love you for

model: i told u ok
member: I keep the dream alive
member: so mine is now in me - pis let me see a short toying yr ass so ii be happy for today bb

model: donnt call me bb and i told u
model: dildo in ass im not do
model: finger yess for 100tk
model: please no demands more for that

member: so let me see a finger play of your choice to find together in that case i have to go to work soon and appriciated a lot
model: srry
member: omg i have my<9 inch toy now completely inserted, turns me damned hot to think about that with you

With that, he fell silent, and shortly after the model left for the night. After about an hour, she logged back in to try something out. He was still in the room.