AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When they say "open tits" How the fuck can you open tits? They're not a door. I've never heard anyone say "wow! Her tits are so open" Same with feet.

When they say "open tits" How the fuck can you open tits? They're not a door. I've never heard anyone say "wow! Her tits are so open" Same with feet.

If they want to be correct about it, they should be saying "open bobs [bb]." (The bb is optional, but is desirable to achieve the full effect. "Please" does not fit here at all.)

Seriously, my guess is that in their primary language, their verb for what we call "show" can be translated into English (by Google Translate, etc.) as "open." Something like "reveal [i.e., open] bobs, bb."

Reminded me of a gif that use to be on a models profile.

tumblr_nn2plpKnD51tjsogwo1_250.gif

bigblackcock333: "Do you have kids?"
Me: "What kind of question is that to be asking here?"
bigblackcock333: "A sex question."

*Block*

Oh, please don't go person that is in free chat and therefore has no card on file and can't purchase shows! I'm so sorry that my seasonal allergies make it look like I snort coke to idiots. Please, I'll send you "pitchers" if only you'll stay....

Cute.jpg

Oh, please don't go person that is in free chat and therefore has no card on file and can't purchase shows! I'm so sorry that my seasonal allergies make it look like I snort coke to idiots. Please, I'll send you "pitchers" if only you'll stay....

View attachment 65226

Oh, it's so about me! I have health issues with my nose, and when I blow it behind cam or just making noises, a lot of guys think I'm using coke lol once even random dude pmed my regular about that he suspects me in drug addiction lol

Oh, it's so about me! I have health issues with my nose, and when I blow it behind cam or just making noises, a lot of guys think I'm using coke lol once even random dude pmed my regular about that he suspects me in drug addiction lol

I'm surprised I've never had a coke-snorting accusation, if that's what they think allergies are. I have year-round allergies that turn my nose into a constant leaky faucet, and I'm always blowing my nose just off cam throughout my shift.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
One guy in model Jisellynn's room one time said "I love fucking my cousin" and everyone was like o_O :erm

He was a regular up until that day. He went by the name "JiselsBitch" - - - Complete sicko.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
2ypg2ue.jpg

And it's not the first offer like this! For some reason members think I'm very into filming videos with random men lol

He sent me word for word this SAME FUCKING MESSAGE a week ago! lmao. I thought I was so special too! :haha:

View attachment 65226

LOL! My allergies are bad too. I keep a little nasal inhaler tube in my purse, and I used to worry that people nearby may think I'm snorting something. Lol. But I don't even worry about that anymore. I just whip it out and use it whenever I need to.

bigblackcock333: "Do you have kids?"
Me: "What kind of question is that to be asking here?"
bigblackcock333: "A sex question."

*Block*

Just logged in to find a message from bigblackcoc26inch (same guy, obviously) asking "Do you have kids?"

PureHeart_: uh oh
PureHeart_: someone fucked up
PureHeart_: said some slick shit to the wrong lady
PureHeart_: i think if i saw those eyes directed at me, probably die on the spot
beach23454: well, it is nice to know that 12 year olds get member status
beach23454: what idiots
PureHeart_: beach, surprisingly there isn't much difference in between some grown men and 12 year olds
PureHeart_: sad really
beach23454: Surprisingly, you are that
beach23454: and a cheap fucker also
beach23454: so fuck with me if you wnt
PureHeart_: i didn't say anything directed at you?
beach23454: OH
beach23454: read it
beach23454: beach?
beach23454: not at me?
beach23454: You can not read either?
PureHeart_: you may have read that wrong
beach23454: Beach?
beach23454: I can read "beach"
beach23454: you can tupe it
beach23454: then say it was not at me?

So. The girl got this pissy look at her face and I made a joke about it. This guy made a comment, I made one agreeing with him and he got crazy. I felt bad because he was tipping her and then he went all apeshit in free chat.

Lesson learned. Type like a robot so nobody gets offended. "Beach, yes, I agree with you entirely on your previous statement"

Nice, long private last night... started not really well. The guy tried to convince me I don't know my native language and was rude to the point I wanted to block him. Conversation with him felt like I'm just stupid camwhore who doesn't know anything. I wish I had saved it, huh.

Ignore the fact that I speak this language for 22 years now, declination of word "two" has 23-ish varieties in my language, so believe me when I say IN A NICE WAY that you just said "goodbye", instead of "good evening" and don't be insulting ass ;)

Seriously dude. Adjust your dosage.

Booom216: pls bounce your bobs fr me and show me your beautiful smile!
Booom216: you make me so horny!
Booom216: pls bounce them with hans up and down i love it!
Booom216:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Booom216: i love it!
Booom216:yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!