AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I will never get people like this...

Temptor: What is holding you back?

(Model explains that nobody is tipping.)

Temptor: Ah.so you're a tip hore..got it..buh bye
Don't you know? You're not ALLOWED to state that you require payment for action/shows on cam. Duh.

Member: I have 100 tokens. Will you do a 20 minute skype show for 100 tokens, with anal, vaginal, and double penetration and some fisting in the end.?

me: No, my skype shows are 40 tks per minute. So 20 minutes would cost you 800 tks. Also, I never do fisting. And I only do anal in private not skype or group. I only do soft core sex shows like dildo, vibrator, dildo oral basic masturbation dirty talk in skype. What you can get for 100 tokens is my 7 minute vibrator video clip. You can buy that instead. :).
Member: I don't want a video clip I want a 20 minute personalized experience.

Me: Save up and come back when you can buy a group, skype or private!

Member: But 100 tks for a 20 min show is a great offer, and a wonderful amount of money for you Roxanne!

Me: lol

Member: But 100 tks for a 20 min show is a great offer, and a wonderful amount of money for you Roxanne!

Haha, I love (read: hate) this common thread that I've seen a lot of in members. It's like the camsite version of mansplaining wherein they think that if they tell you it's a great offer, it automatically is one. :haha:

Member: I have 100 tokens. Will you do a 20 minute skype show for 100 tokens, with anal, vaginal, and double penetration and some fisting in the end.?

me: No, my skype shows are 40 tks per minute. So 20 minutes would cost you 800 tks. Also, I never do fisting. And I only do anal in private not skype or group. I only do soft core sex shows like dildo, vibrator, dildo oral basic masturbation dirty talk in skype. What you can get for 100 tokens is my 7 minute vibrator video clip. You can buy that instead. :).
Member: I don't want a video clip I want a 20 minute personalized experience.

Me: Save up and come back when you can buy a group, skype or private!

Off-topic but your sig is mesmerizing. *___*

I didn't want to get into that argument on this particular forum, so maybe pretend I wrote "condescendingly explaining something to a woman that doesn't need explaining" instead of "mansplaining". Wordier, but it gets the job done.

I understood it the first time. I didn't need you to womansplain it to us.

0662c3ea.gif

2412fbe0.gif

2ca36749.gif

Off-topic but your sig is mesmerizing. *___*
Thanks, I love belly dancing. I have been doing it since I was 14. Egyptian, American cabaret, Lebanese, Turkish, even a tiny bit of tribal fusion. I saw you have a video that appears to be inspired by tribal fusion belly dance. I'm trying to incorporate it into my cam shows a bit.

I always found it odd when I get tech support related questions from members (on behalf of a model). I used to indulge them until I realized that it probably isn't their place. My personal policy since has changed. If the model wants my help she can talk to me herself.

OH YA! Here's another one.

A random Member goes into group for like 2 minutes. Eventually my group show ends. I come back into public chat.

Member: Did you see how I came into your group show for 2 minutes and left?

Me: Yes

Member: I thought you where really hot until I saw you shave or wax your area, like almost complete. Like why would you do that to yourself! What the fucks wrong with you. It was cool years ago to shave and wax but its not cool no more. Hair down there is back in style. I fucking shocked you don't keep up with those fucking things. Your in the sex industry.

Me: Well sorry that ruined group for you.

Member: Ruined is an understatement! I wish I had my money back! I was expecting you to be natural I did not think you where the fake type of bitch that goes compete hairless.

Me: lol the world will keep spinning

Wouldn't condescending or patronizing cover that pretty well without creating a new word to attribute a negative behaviour to a gender.
It would. If a comment is actually condescending or patronizing in tone, those words should be used. But most frequently it seems to be used simply if a dude explains something to anyone who isn't a dude...

I know sometimes the word fits, but it's so often used referring to situations with a lack of condescension that it has an annoying connotation.

edit to add: I think it might mildly have something to do with the fact that men are known to always want to "fix" things even when a woman just wants to vent and get something off of her chest. In this sense, maybe many men feel a woman is looking for an explanation for things even when she's not, and the woman takes it as condescension mistakingly. Maybe?

It would. If a comment is actually condescending or patronizing in tone, those words should be used. But most frequently it seems to be used simply if a dude explains something to anyone who isn't a dude...

I know sometimes the word fits, but it's so often used referring to situations with a lack of condescension that it has an annoying connotation.

edit to add: I think it might mildly have something to do with the fact that men are known to always want to "fix" things even when a woman just wants to vent and get something off of her chest. In this sense, maybe many men feel a woman is looking for an explanation for things even when she's not, and the woman takes it as condescension mistakingly. Maybe?
Or maybe they don't take it as condescension so much as just what it is...an annoying habit so many of us guys have. I used to work with a guy who would always, whenever someone said something not totally accurate, go into a long-winded explanation. Because he continued this behavior even after he was told multiple time how annoying it was, he eventually became the most hated person in the building. lol Mansplaining can occur male to male too. Another close to the same concept term is "know-it-all."

Wouldn't condescending or patronizing cover that pretty well without creating a new word to attribute a negative behavior to a gender.
No, because the male attribution is missing in "condescension" or "patronizing." And that attribution is what "mansplaining" is all about. Really, it's not that all horrid a term. Maybe we'll stop with the over explaining if we start realizing that it can be annoying.

Or maybe they don't take it as condescension so much as just what it is...an annoying habit so many of us guys have. I used to work with a guy who would always, whenever someone said something not totally accurate, go into a long-winded explanation. Because he continued this behavior even after he was told multiple time how annoying it was, he eventually became the most hated person in the building. lol Mansplaining can occur male to male too. Another close to the same concept term is "know-it-all."
Personally, I know more women who do this than men. Myself included. Maybe we should start thinking of "mansplaining" as something we can use with all genders? I don't see why just men are guilty of this, I've seen plenty of women condescendingly over-explain things to men because "they don't get it cause penis and stuff."

Meh, fuck this men vs women bullshit. We're all a bunch of cunts regardless of our junk.