AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It will haunt me to my dying day that I didn’t have the foresight to screencap the time a member asked I was willing to fart in a jar and ship it to England. :asshat:
I wonder if the smell would last all the way to England from the US?

Anyone in England willing to fund my science project? :nerd:

znGxprz.jpg

This kinda made me laugh, actually. :p I told y'all I can really talk when it's a subject I love (old Nintendo/Super Nintendo video games). :)

Look at me, then look at what you typed. Now look at me again. What on earth makes you think I can get my toes to my mouth?

upload_2018-2-24_5-34-27.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
DP but I am soooo done with these guys.

View attachment 74809

I never understood why they visit cam rooms with no sound. What’s the point? If I take all my time typing out to you it takes away too much attention from the room...probably what they want. I honestly block anybody who demands that I type because “my wife is here” or “no sound” they are not that special.

When dudes ask vague-ass questions so I give silly answers. When you ask if someone likes "playing", you need to follow up with a game. Do I like playing - what? Heads up, seven up? Frogger? Halo? Monopoly? Volleyball? Marco Penis? Dress-up?

upload_2018-3-5_4-2-45.png

I'm almost tempted to suggest to my friends that we play a round of strip D&D. Almost.

I never understood why they visit cam rooms with no sound. What’s the point? If I take all my time typing out to you it takes away too much attention from the room...probably what they want. I honestly block anybody who demands that I type because “my wife is here” or “no sound” they are not that special.

Men are visual. Playboy was successful for many a decade without sound. Just sayin'. Half of these girls aren't saying anything worth listening to to begin with, so why bother?

I broadcast with music, no sound from me personally. Suits my viewers just fine. YMMV

Reactions: JustIntrested
I especially enjoy when they PM me something like that or “hey” and then in public chat say “check your PMs” on repeat

I enjoy seeing the guys who come in and just say "pm" multiple times. It's always fun to mess with them and "guess" what they are meaning by PM - "yes there are many Prime Ministers in the world..." or anything else that has the initials for it. Same with "bb".

One thing I hate and really think is super creepy, a simply "sticky key" with the letters "mmmm".
I never have and never will type that unless it's to complain or mock etc. Whenever I see a guy post that, it just makes me think (imagine them look-wise) they are that super creepy looking guy you keep away from.

Reactions: Shhhamrock
I especially enjoy when they PM me something like that or “hey” and then in public chat say “check your PMs” on repeat
After years of having my PM set to Friends Only, I opened them up to all premiums on MFC for about a year and a half. I finally gave in a couple months ago and turned them back to Friends Only because of time wasting bullshit like this. If I have to click on 10 different tabs just to see "hey" or "pvt?" or "what's up" that takes time and energy away from my actual chat room and is not worth it. Especially if I was having a moody day and one of those sparked me on a snarky rampage.

After years of having my PM set to Friends Only, I opened them up to all premiums on MFC for about a year and a half. I finally gave in a couple months ago and turned them back to Friends Only because of time wasting bullshit like this. If I have to click on 10 different tabs just to see "hey" or "pvt?" or "what's up" that takes time and energy away from my actual chat room and is not worth it. Especially if I was having a moody day and one of those sparked me on a snarky rampage.

Speaking of snarky rampages, do you girls ever get frustrated when members are all "you look upset" when it's merely a bad case of resting bitch face? I can't smile ALL the time. If I did, you'd think I was nuts.

When dudes ask vague-ass questions so I give silly answers. When you ask if someone likes "playing", you need to follow up with a game. Do I like playing - what? Heads up, seven up? Frogger? Halo? Monopoly? Volleyball? Marco Penis? Dress-up?

View attachment 74948

I'm almost tempted to suggest to my friends that we play a round of strip D&D. Almost.

I was actually thinking about how it would be fun to try an RPG for a group show or something. Alas, it sounds complicated as hell and I'm not well versed enough in camming or D&D to pull it off. Perhaps someday.

I was actually thinking about how it would be fun to try an RPG for a group show or something. Alas, it sounds complicated as hell and I'm not well versed enough in camming or D&D to pull it off. Perhaps someday.

I saw chatter on CB that a girl was playing an Xbox game on CB and was banned almost instantly. Not sure why, or if she got her account back, but wanted to give you a heads-up.

Reactions: Lexi Lovegood
"you ok?"

WHY?
Why do I keep seeing this constantly everyday? No matter what I'm doing. Smiling, frowning, whatever.

I don't look like I'm not ok unless I'm totally peaced the fuck out of work and staring into the void and should have logged off an hour ago.

I swear somewhere there's a Reddit thread that's like "go ask this girl if she's ok because it drives her fucking insane."

Speaking of snarky rampages, do you girls ever get frustrated when members are all "you look upset" when it's merely a bad case of resting bitch face? I can't smile ALL the time. If I did, you'd think I was nuts.
Not exactly, but there was an old joke in my room that I had "PM face" because I get a serious look on my face when I focus on typing.

"you ok?"

WHY?
Why do I keep seeing this constantly everyday? No matter what I'm doing. Smiling, frowning, whatever.

I don't look like I'm not ok unless I'm totally peaced the fuck out of work and staring into the void and should have logged off an hour ago.

I swear somewhere there's a Reddit thread that's like "go ask this girl if she's ok because it drives her fucking insane."
I think it's a UK thing, though! I used to get pissed at it too until someone pointed out that they were just asking "how are you" or like "what's up". Weird tho.

Reactions: RebelleHart
I saw chatter on CB that a girl was playing an Xbox game on CB and was banned almost instantly. Not sure why, or if she got her account back, but wanted to give you a heads-up.
Good to know. I'm assuming that applies to copyrighted imagery though, since music doesn't seem to get anyone banned right? I'm thinking something like D&D or World of Darkness, especially if you kept the books off screen would be hard to get banned over, but I could be wrong.

I think it's a UK thing, though! I used to get pissed at it too until someone pointed out that they were just asking "how are you" or like "what's up". Weird tho.

That makes so much more sense. What a weird thing to say. Then again there's an entire province in my country that says "whada ya at?" So who am I as a Canadian to judge.

That does make way more sense. To me, an American, "What's up?" is an inquiry into any problems one may have or if a model seems frustrated trying to figure something out in the app or room. It's a non-sequitur as far as initiating conversation if I don't know who you are.

For the longest time I wouldn't even show my face unless a big tip landed in the room and then it's all happy, happy, joy, joy and we celebrate. Then I came here and landed in the "what turns you off of rooms" thread and the first post was "decapitated models", like SHIT. So I started showing my face but a lot of my viewers like my stomach. Many tricks, tips, pit-falls and learning curves to camming. This is a great resource, thank you!