AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When members slide into other member's DMs during a cum show and start talking about how hard their dick is and how they want to have a threesome with you and the model...

like...wtf

Bad enough they post it openly to the chatroom. Makes me so glad that I block everyone but bookmarked models and friends. For me to even consider adding another member as a friend, have to have a long history with them and knowthey aren't going to do any stuff like that. That being said, I only have two members as friends.

They get off on knowing their bro is stroking with them?

Idk. I should start sending them a paypal link and charge money to "roleplay" with them...

Do it do it do it do it (but maybe use something more adult-friendly than PayPal)

I had a guy come into my chatroom yesterday and try to pay me in runescape gold, and then got pissed and said I wasn't an actual geek when I told him I only accept payments on site. like? Ok? You can leave or I'll kick you either way lets please not waste my time

I had a guy come into my chatroom yesterday and try to pay me in runescape gold, and then got pissed and said I wasn't an actual geek when I told him I only accept payments on site. like? Ok? You can leave or I'll kick you either way lets please not waste my time
Do you even play runescape?

You should have told him that Runescape is for casuals and that he is a noob. :)

I like it when members try and TRICK models. The whole pretending to be oblivious and pretending they don't know if you're a recording or real, so it will go something like "hello" "are you real" "show us a boob/ass/pussy if you are not a recording".. but you can tell these are the guys who are around the site and not new, heck some i have even seen in other rooms, trying the same thing.

Some are genuinely unsure. I was one who was unsure when I first found live cam sites, I was "holy cow this can't be real.. no way can they be!!"

I have this one guy who comes in and asks or says the most random shit ever... I just ignore it mostly but occasionally he will ask if I'm live... like nahhh I just asked about the cow that fell out of the jet because I pre recorded it knowing you would come in here and say that

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have this one guy who comes in and asks or says the most random shit ever... I just ignore it mostly but occasionally he will ask if I'm live... like nahhh I just asked about the cow that fell out of the jet because I pre recorded it knowing you would come in here and say that

Ugh. There's always one. Show your asshole right now so I know this isn't a recording! Like bitch, YOU are a recording.

Ugh. There's always one. Show your asshole right now so I know this isn't a recording! Like bitch, YOU are a recording.

I've always thought it'd be fun to see a model have a tip menu item of making a sign (paper or tablet) that would be a cross between the "Hold a newspaper up to show date of picture" and Triumph the dog. She would have to be really good at improv though. Something few people in general can do well.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
@Brett M Even if they all were always huge whale tippers it would still be rude as hell.

It’s a turn-off to me when you get Negative Ned members in your chat who don’t even say hi, and do nothing but whine about how everything YOU are interested in sucks to them.

Got a movie poster on your wall? First thing out their mouth is “Um...that movie fucking sucked.” Excited about a favorite T.V. show returning in the fall? It’s “You like that shit? I heard that ___ character is fucking gay. Lol.” Got on a cute tank top and pajama pants that your butt looks good in? He whines “Pants tho???”

First of all, ya miserable fuck...that isn’t how you spell “though.” Second, I couldn’t care less what you like or dislike, unless you’re taking me into a private show or tipping my ass for something. Third, suck my dick.

I got my first ''open your ass bb'' from a guy who tipped me 15 tokens haha!

Their wording is so funny man...my ass is not a box and anyway I won't 'open it' for less tokens than what I ask for an ass flash! Nice try.

I am not sure if it counts like a wtf request - I am still new and doesn’t really know what is a common fetish or not- but I have never heard about that before...

That guys yesterday (very polite nonetheless) asked me if I would go private for a “bible masturbation session”, asked if I had a bible in my house I could do naughty things with...
I am not religious, so I just told him sorry I don’t have that in my library currently :)

It was my first “unusual” request. But I love that thread, I’ll come back because it’s very informative to me!

I am not sure if it counts like a wtf request - I am still new and doesn’t really know what is a common fetish or not- but I have never heard about that before...

That guys yesterday (very polite nonetheless) asked me if I would go private for a “bible masturbation session”, asked if I had a bible in my house I could do naughty things with...
I am not religious, so I just told him sorry I don’t have that in my library currently :)

It was my first “unusual” request. But I love that thread, I’ll come back because it’s very informative to me!

I have been on the site for a few years. I have read a lot and this is the first time I have ever heard this one! haha
Get a bible for the next time and see what entails in the sessions... I think we'd all love to know how weird that one can get :D

I have multiple videos like that and have sold cummed on Bible pages lmao

Mmm, blasphemy, my favorite!

Petition to dub this fetish "The Unholy Spirit"

Today during private, he asked me to "meke the pipi" (he meant urine)

Was this guy not a good or native English speaker, or was it some young (or older) guy trying to be "cute"? If the latter, they weird me out the most - I personally hate all that kind of "baby" talk, regardless. It's just too... not sure how to explain but yeah.

I got my first ''open your ass bb'' from a guy who tipped me 15 tokens haha!

Their wording is so funny man...my ass is not a box and anyway I won't 'open it' for less tokens than what I ask for an ass flash! Nice try.

When I get a request for an action but less tokens than I charge I usually tell them I can do that for them but they need to top up their tip so it makes up the difference

Reactions: Lunasha
When I get a request for an action but less tokens than I charge I usually tell them I can do that for them but they need to top up their tip so it makes up the difference

Yeah, I usually tell them. Same thing when they tip like 1-2 token and ask me to stand up, show feet, etc. I have an item in my tip menu which says ''pose request (non-sexual) - 30 tokens'' so those would fall in that category. Sometimes if I feel like it I'll oblige anyway, but otherwise I mention it to them. Some are willing to tip when you say it nicely so yeah it's worth being patient in most cases haha!

Reactions: CurvyJ
DP, but last post was more than a week ago so wtv :p

I think my lil' story belongs to this thread, but tbh, the fault is on me. :shy:

English is not my first language, so when a guy wrote to me '' Q T 3.14 '', I read it as : letter 'Q' , letter 'R' (both pronounced in my mother tongue), PEE...instead of 'pie'....so this dude was calling me a 'cutie pie' but I thought he was talking about pee and I was like wtf dude?! o_O

I even showed it to my girlfriend after my show and she was like 'cutie pie? what about it?' and it finally dawned on me. whoops. :D

Not raunchy but made me laugh- a dude in a private the other day just wanted me to get myself off while moaning his name, and tells me his name is Tim from England. And based on his English and style of writing, he most definitely was not a Tim from England, and I kept wondering why he wanted me to just say this random name that almost definitely was not his. But ok friend, it's your sesh!

Also trying to moan "Tim" is kinda hard! Tiiiiiiimmmm... from Englaaaand