AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
A model who has guests and basics unmuted starts a private.

tyronekfc (basic): i bet (model's name) doesnt even take her shirt off in pvt lol
tyronekfc: borin ho lol
Guest04929: tyron, don't be mad just cause ur too cheap to take her private.
tyronekfc: im mad shes fat and ugly
tyronekfc: btch is insecure she looksl ike a whalrus lol
tyronekfc: whalrus from spongebob square pants (sandy) lol
Guest04929: and yet you're still in her room
tyronekfc: yh i am my mouse is broken moron
Ha ha ha! Trapped trapped trapped in a model's room on a computer because his mouse is broken....forever! So sad.

My whole Friday night chat was a LOL (alcohol was involved though). Here are some gems...

After completing my naked countdown, I put in the number for the cumshow, but forget to modify the topic to "xxxx until cumshow"

Topic: *Tequila weekend! 100 toks =SHOT/ 1050 naked!
Pervthulhu: how much more naked can you get jo ?
Pervthulhu: thought it was going to be some david lynch shit and you were going to take off your skin and have 2 midget clowns in there

more...

HAL9K: I want nuggs
drnugget: i'm taken
drnugget: palmelea handerson has me

CaptainSays: why am i always out of fucking tokens?
Pervthulhu: i think all my tokens were normal tokens, i couldnt find the fucking ones

this is more of a wtf lol

tommygun9999: it must be hot where you are coz you look like your sweating like a pedofile in a playground

rvdealer555: u role play
SandyVagina: jo has a level 7 paladin

Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:
A model who has guests and basics unmuted starts a private.

tyronekfc (basic): i bet (model's name) doesnt even take her shirt off in pvt lol
tyronekfc: borin ho lol
Guest04929: tyron, don't be mad just cause ur too cheap to take her private.
tyronekfc: im mad shes fat and ugly
tyronekfc: btch is insecure she looksl ike a whalrus lol
tyronekfc: whalrus from spongebob square pants (sandy) lol
Guest04929: and yet you're still in her room
tyronekfc: yh i am my mouse is broken moron
Ha ha ha! Trapped trapped trapped in a model's room on a computer because his mouse is broken....forever! So sad.

There are worse places to be trapped! :lol:

LilyMarie said:
QqdsAwO.png

LOL

Nordling said:
I like to tell guys like him that rating a profile five stars has the same effect on cam score as a diaphragm for Renée Richards affects ANYTHING. :)

They might as well ditch the rate/admire feature. On sites like Streamate and ImLive star ratings are important, because it determines a model's placement on the homepage (and on ImLive your average star rating determines how high your price-per-minute can be). On a site like MyFreeCams where cam scores determine a model's placement, that rate/admire feature don't mean DICK...lol.

Yesterday...
JakeWebster: Will you say, Jake Webster has a tiny penis
(I just ignored him, not wanting to say anything mean because he tipped a tiny bit before [which wasn't for his request])

3 minutes later:
JakeWebster: Jake Webster has a tiny penis
JakeWebster: its like a thimble

That kind of made me wonder if he jerked off to his own words written on the screen, after it turned out I wouldn't say them. :|

yummybrownfox said:
LilyMarie said:
3 minutes later:

LOL. When I make fun of a guy's dick, I like to say it's a "thimble-sized dick" or a "Tic Tac dick."

If you've got to be small, Tic Tac dick doesn't sound bad. At least you might get blow jobs because you're minty and refreshing.

Nah... don't let them be a minty tic-tac. Tell them they are an orange tic-tac... so tiny and nobody wants it in their mouth :D

Reactions: Nordling
SaralynSweets said:
Nah... don't let them be a minty tic-tac. Tell them they are an orange tic-tac... so tiny and nobody wants it in their mouth :D

I love orange tic tacs D: dont judge me

Not a big deal, I guess but it struck me as kind of funny:

Member: have i ever tipped you before?

(Unlikely I'd guess) :)

YouCrackMeUp: my kybord s stckng
YouCrackMeUp: crp

This is still making me giggle!

LilyMarie said:
Yesterday...
JakeWebster: Will you say, Jake Webster has a tiny penis
(I just ignored him, not wanting to say anything mean because he tipped a tiny bit before [which wasn't for his request])

3 minutes later:

That kind of made me wonder if he jerked off to his own words written on the screen, after it turned out I wouldn't say them. :|

I suspect he probably felt small all over, because I think we all ignored him.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
SaralynSweets said:

I love orange tic tacs D: dont judge me
Orange Tic-Tacs are Bleeker's one and only vice.

^ If anyone remembers this, I love you

A message on reddit...
Your small boobs are great. Your beautiful face is awesome. Could you post a pic of your tummy and ass very soon? Everything looks amazing so far
:lol:

Sure, let me hurry up as I'm fulfilling your request for free. I don't want to make you wait or anything! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.