AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dear... how wet?

Let's see.... What units of measure would you like me to use? This is such a subjective question. One person's "very wet" is another's "slightly damp" - just ask people who live on swampland and compare with answers from folks in the desert!

Let's see.... What units of measure would you like me to use? This is such a subjective question. One person's "very wet" is another's "slightly damp" - just ask people who live on swampland and compare with answers from folks in the desert!

Just go with the standard wet rating...
Angry-Wet-Cat.jpg

Not sure if I want to LOL or WTF at this hatemail, but I'll post it here.

CKOf2uMUcAEZU9X.png

My time on MFC is now legitimized! yay!
I'm not sure that's an insult. His username is "Cocks'A'Rockin". Apparently he's a fan of dicks.

I'm curious though, what'd you do for this? I'm still waiting on my first hate mail myself. I know there are a few silent haters out there (1 in 4 voted me 0 stars!), I wish they'd be more vocal!

I'm not sure that's an insult. His username is "Cocks'A'Rockin". Apparently he's a fan of dicks.

I'm curious though, what'd you do for this? I'm still waiting on my first hate mail myself. I know there are a few silent haters out there (1 in 4 voted me 0 stars!), I wish they'd be more vocal!

Thats the thing. I have no idea!

It was like, 2 hours after I logged off and I've never talked to him ever. Apparently I'm just a dick because reasons?

Guy comes in room asking models random sex questions to get his jollies off. Model knows he's a 20/200 and tells him she'll answer if he tips one token, just one.

He states he doesn't tip for chat and leaves. I enjoy PMing with them sometimes after they leave the room. They're often quite amusing to me.

Screenshot - 7_25_2015 , 9_16_13 PM.png

Or he's never tipped at all from the original $20.
We call them "fuckbuckets" :haha:
Yeah, I almost think the 200/20s are worse than the 0/20s sometimes, because at least the 0s spent their tokens on someone at some point. I mean, both are pretty awful when they've maintained a 20 status for a long time, so we're just splitting hairs.

wtd.JPG

....... And yet you're paying to watch me, so........ LOLOOLOLOL

Also lol'ing because he left after I said "no" to the last line. How dare I, right?

Yeah, I almost think the 200/20s are worse than the 0/20s sometimes, because at least the 0s spent their tokens on someone at some point. I mean, both are pretty awful when they've maintained a 20 status for a long time, so we're just splitting hairs.
I'm a 1/20. Gotta save that one token for that special special special special lady.

I have a semi-regular that has started calling me "buddy" every time we talk. "Hey buddy", "what's up buddy?", "you going to be online tonight buddy?" (not that he uses it in every sentence lol but those are some examples)
Like... ooookay? o_O
I've started responding with calling him "pal". :giggle:

Last edited:
I have a semi-regular that has started calling me "buddy" every time we talk. "Hey buddy", "what's up buddy?", "you going to be online tonight buddy?" (not that he uses it in every sentence lol but those are some examples)
Like... ooookay? o_O
I've started responding with calling him "pal". :giggle:

I have a similar situation, a while back I was talking to one of my favorite models and we got on the subject of fuck buddies, and then sleep buddies. I don't recall how the conversation went that well, but now we call each other buddy whenever I enter the room

Reactions: FayePotato
"look at you all sweet and innocent"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. HA. HA. HAHAHAHAHA. HA. HA.

He didn't appreciate me laughing and rolling my eyes and left. Shame.

So I was in JaceyMarie's room when she went off on some dude who has never, ever tipped her, but sent her an MFC mail asking how much to meet up in person. Her regulars then had fun imagining what the "date" would be like...

Kchrpm: "cause I have $83 and some Olive Garden coupons"
kaylap69: hahaha
DotsWorld: hahaha
ponsonbybritt: "my parents will drive us wherever you want to go, bb"
DotsWorld: lol
Kchrpm: "we could stay in my dad's shed, he's got a hammock"
kaylap69: just have to be back at 10pm
Kchrpm: "my gramma gave me this $20 Visa gift card, we can split it"

Status
Not open for further replies.