AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other forums that have anti-ACF cliques. :D

Belated, but I recently came across one of those cliques. It was kinda mind-boggling, since they were offended that you dared let members and models alike have an open dialogue, or that you allowed anyone to disagree with a single thing written by a model.

It's all very strange, since you have a MO section and I know that there are models who interact almost exclusively in there. If one doesn't wish to interact with members on ACF, then one needn't do so. But to be upset that someone runs a forum and, gasp, allows members and models to speak as equals?!? What absurdity.

Despite years of camland, I'm also generally still surprised about the whole adversarial perspective some models take w.r.t. members, but this is already a tangent so I won't digress further. I'm just happy to have my fellow ACFers. :)

-MadJohnson

P.S.: I was gone for a while (like 3 - 4 years), but I'm back now. So nice to see so many old and new faces!

Belated, but I recently came across one of those cliques. It was kinda mind-boggling, since they were offended that you dared let members and models alike have an open dialogue, or that you allowed anyone to disagree with a single thing written by a model.

It's all very strange, since you have a MO section and I know that there are models who interact almost exclusively in there. If one doesn't wish to interact with members on ACF, then one needn't do so. But to be upset that someone runs a forum and, gasp, allows members and models to speak as equals?!? What absurdity.
Thanks for getting it. I certainly aim to have models feel very welcomed and part of a friendly peer-based community, but I refuse to censor the entire environment to be some perfect "safe space" that some people expect it to be. I'll weed out the real threats and problem-causers, but in general try to let things exist in their actual reality. :)

Turn-Offs
pink shirts, skin tight pants, pants around the ankles, wiggers, pimps, men who wear jewelry, stuck up, players, egocentrical/overly confident, non whites (obviously)

But I assure you she was a lovely girl...
Just kidding she was unpleasant

Wow, I just noticed this (I know this post is pretty old) and for a minute there I was like WTF, dude...until I realized you were actually quoting someone else. Sounds like a real cunt.

Immediately upon entering the room:

MadJohnson: hi
[MODEL]: lets get a group going guys
MadJohnson: uhh
MadJohnson: that's not possible
MadJohnson: i'm the only premium here
[MODEL]: then tip anyway​

Whilst she is sitting around gazing listlessly into the abyss. Not even a single /topic in sight.

Whilst she is sitting around gazing listlessly into the abyss. Not even a single /topic in sight.
Hehe, you changed the name but still linked to her profile... :D Maybe once she gets a better grasp of how MFC works she can raise her camscore from the 300s. :(

Hehe, you changed the name but still linked to her profile... :D Maybe once she gets a better grasp of how MFC works she can raise her camscore from the 300s. :(

Doh! I was trying to protect the naive! The username was pretty amusing too, to be honest.

A topic from an mfc model.

"Room Topic: 1999=Naked *LIVE boy/girl show tonight on chaturbate:"

She's technically following the rules, at least.

• Funny!
Reactions: Boog and Magnolia
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Magnolia
Only the 'no man on cam' rule, but she broke another rule:
"Models are not allowed to advertise competing websites or third-party commercial websites."
( From http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models#Advertising_and_spam )

And they act on this - a model I follow on twitter was on MFC wearing a CB t-shirt and got a warning for that.

She's advertising a show that she couldn't even DO on MFC, though, they could hardly take offense at that. And every model who has a clipsite or member site blatantly advertises those with no repercussion, even though we could easily sell those services through MFC.

Reactions: Magnolia
She's advertising a show that she couldn't even DO on MFC, though, they could hardly take offense at that. And every model who has a clipsite or member site blatantly advertises those with no repercussion, even though we could easily sell those services through MFC.

I was in a models room once who was also camming on another site (I'm racking my brain but I can't remember what it was called I just remember it didn't last very long before it folded) she was trying to get people from MFC to register on the other site with her link as she got some money for each person and MFC shut it down mid way through. She was still live on the other site and started moaning and then panicking when she realised almost all her money actually came from MFC and she needed them far more then the other site.

Yes, but unlike the clip sites, CB is in direct competition with MFC on the female cis-gender segment even if they don't compete on the B/G case, so it makes sense for them to take a zero-tolerance approach to any advertising for it (even if it's for a B/G show), as in those cases you don't want users to know that there's competition out there and that their favourite models happen to already have an account there.

For clip/member sites, MFC pretends it doesn't happen probably because if they cared to admit that those sites are competitors they would be put in a situation where they would have to be more involved in dealing with reports of scamming and items that were tipped for but never delivered, increasing their support costs considerably.

I have had guys ask for finding dom and I love being mean. I am a natural dom me anyhow. The way I look draws them to my room. I just don't want to jump in without knowing how to be a GOOD dom for them. I don't want to be just some snotty girl asking for shit. I want to actually meet their needs. It is really hard to find honest resources to get acquainted with the insame and outs do's and don'ts. Any suggestions on resources? I am willing to do the work,research and care for good clients. I just need to know where to begin.

I am sure she tried to PM you that too..

I have had guys ask for finding dom and I love being mean. I am a natural dom me anyhow. The way I look draws them to my room. I just don't want to jump in without knowing how to be a GOOD dom for them. I don't want to be just some snotty girl asking for shit. I want to actually meet their needs. It is really hard to find honest resources to get acquainted with the insame and outs do's and don'ts. Any suggestions on resources? I am willing to do the work,research and care for good clients. I just need to know where to begin.

This kept me away from a lot when I first started. I pretty much only did vanilla shows for my first year or so lol. Eventually I opened up a C4S store, and read up on each fetish I tried. There are many forums out there (definitely ones on findom.) I would suggest waiting till you're comfortable with it though.

This kept me away from a lot when I first started. I pretty much only did vanilla shows for my first year or so lol. Eventually I opened up a C4S store, and read up on each fetish I tried. There are many forums out there (definitely ones on findom.) I would suggest waiting till you're comfortable with it though.
Any suggestions for reading up?

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Model talking to her room about how great it is to eat horse. Not the bestiality kind, but on a plate type eating. She reasoned it's better for the environment, healthier, and more humane. It's more humane because they only kill old horses to eat, letting them work all their lives first before eating them. That is of course better than having animals raised just to be eaten.

I wonder if some of the cam girls realize how much psychology plays a role in their work, i have noticed a few using some very clever physcology ploys and how the personality of the cam girl really shapes the type of people they attract to the room.

Model talking to her room about how great it is to eat horse. Not the bestiality kind, but on a plate type eating. She reasoned it's better for the environment, healthier, and more humane. It's more humane because they only kill old horses to eat, letting them work all their lives first before eating them. That is of course better than having animals raised just to be eaten.
Not sure why it made you go wtf. This is a cultural thing. Where I come from originally for example, horses are on the chicken level for food. *shrugs*
I know Americans are often completely ignorant about other cultures so maybe you just never heard about people eating horses?

Not sure why it made you go wtf. This is a cultural thing. Where I come from originally for example, horses are on the chicken level for food. *shrugs*
I know Americans are often completely ignorant about other cultures so maybe you just never heard about people eating horses?
I have always heard it's much healthier. Been wanting to try horse for years.

Models who say stuff like "I wish men were dead" or whatnot. I realize there's a market for femdom and belittling men is part of that, but some comments just seem to go to far.

It just seems unwise as a sex worker to wish death upon our biggest demographic.

Just sayin.

I'm American and I've eaten horse... it's not that weird. I know not everyone has or would (or what states it's even legal in anymore?) but it's not unheard of or uncommon in some rural areas.

Also "completely ignorant about other cultures" ... sorry what? America is a huge mix of many different cultures, a lot of our ancestors are immigrants, and many families maintain foreign traditions/languages. Lol, we're not all uneducated hillbillies or something. :hilarious:

Last edited:
I'm American and I've eaten horse... it's not that weird. I know not everyone has or would (or what states it's even legal in anymore?) but it's not unheard of or uncommon in some rural areas.
how does it taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.