AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend, VirginKrishna, has her WTF moments... I'm going to wife this woman one day.

RO4kdRC.gif

Go into a model's room on MFC, it's empty except for a couple guys trolling her. I ask if it's been like that all night, and she says, yeah, I don't ever get many people in my room and I don't know how to get more.

I, of course, say hey, Amber's forum has a lot of great info, and has a model's only section where you can get tips on how to increase traffic to your room. Cause that would be, ya know, a common sense thing to do, get help from people who know these things.

Her response?

"Ehhh, I don't knowww."

Go into a model's room on MFC, it's empty except for a couple guys trolling her. I ask if it's been like that all night, and she says, yeah, I don't ever get many people in my room and I don't know how to get more.

I, of course, say hey, Amber's forum has a lot of great info, and has a model's only section where you can get tips on how to increase traffic to your room. Cause that would be, ya know, a common sense thing to do, get help from people who know these things.

Her response?

"Ehhh, I don't knowww."

12.jpg

13.jpg

Her response?

"Ehhh, I don't knowww."
Some girls don't want to sign up here because it's run by a cam girl. Or because it's run by me specifically, and they've either heard some lame rumor/gossip about me, or have formed their own bad opinion of me. Or they just resent that my name is at the top of the page.

Either way, not every cam girl wants to be part of ACF, and that's fine.

Some girls don't want to sign up here because it's run by a cam girl. Or because it's run by me specifically, and they've either heard some lame rumor/gossip about me, or have formed their own bad opinion of me. Or they just resent that my name is at the top of the page.

Either way, not every cam girl wants to be part of ACF, and that's fine.

When I first heard about it, the very idea of being on a camgirl forum was super-intimidating. It took me a couple years to finally get around to it.

When I first heard about it, the very idea of being on a camgirl forum was super-intimidating. It took me a couple years to finally get around to it.
In addition: Sometimes when a member new to your room says "Hey here's a site I think could help you" a camgirl reads "plz just trust me bb". I'm totally guilty of that sometimes. Someone will post a link and my first thoughts are "I don't know you and I don't recognize that link."

Her response?

"Ehhh, I don't knowww."

I didn't know it, but she ended up taking the suggestion, so I guess that just makes me a big ol' dick for posting this. :oops:

I can honestly say I haven't ever heard a bad word spoken about you, either publicly or privately

What are these rumours? :smirk:
There are other forums that have anti-ACF cliques. :D

I can honestly say I haven't ever heard a bad word spoken about you, either publicly or privately

What are these rumours? :smirk:

Some say Amber's 7 feet tall and shoots lasers out of her nipples. Others say she can open beer bottles with her nipples. Others still say she once killed a man. With her nipples.

Some say Amber's 7 feet tall and shoots lasers out of her nipples. Others say she can open beer bottles with her nipples. Others still say she once killed a man. With her nipples.

It's all fun and games 'til somebody takes a nipple in the eye.

• Funny!
Reactions: fandango
Just had the opposite of the ol "show me your bobs and I'll tip you" happen

I enter room and say hi
Model says hi
Model almost immediately takes off top
"Tip me bb, I showed you my boobs"
I leave room confused

My husband had something similar happen at a strip club once. It was my birthday, so everyone was putting their tips in front of me on the tip rail, and a dancer stuck her boobs in his face and told him to give her a dollar.

Was just in a models room and she said, whilst talking about Twitter haters

" I have youth, and that can never be taken away from me"

:wtf: erm let me introduce you to the concept of time and ageing haha

In addition: Sometimes when a member new to your room says "Hey here's a site I think could help you" a camgirl reads "plz just trust me bb". I'm totally guilty of that sometimes. Someone will post a link and my first thoughts are "I don't know you and I don't recognize that link."
Another thing is this site seemed a little intimidating to me at first. I though my lack of popularity would be embarrassing, but then i looked through threads and saw nice and welcoming this community is. I don't know why it took me 2 years to sign up!

Totally agree, the best way to go about sending someone this direction is to tell them to google ambercutie forums after they're off cam. It shows you know she's too busy to go looking for something RIGHT NOW, and also doesn't seem like you're sending her a scary IP sniffing or keylogger link. :)

Just had a lovely encounter with a lady. Spend a hour or so talking to her (after a tip) on Friday night and popped into MFC tonight just to say hi and that I hope she is ok.

Her reaction was to tell me to "f*ck off" and call me a "broke ass n*gga". Then she said she's nice to people that tip her.

Makes me wonder if she gets anyone to actually hang around for long with that attitude.

(and no, I don't expect people to talk to me for nothing, but I do hope that a model will remember that someone that doesn't tip one night isn't automatically scum and deserving to be verbally abused.

Not bitter, just took her off my friends list and will remember not to bother with her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.