AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
/hides Hollyhanna from model list

I wouldn't hide her... she does some fun shit with the stripper pole and her friends... :shock:

Topic: FISTING,SQUIRTING,BAT,ANALBEDPOST,PC MOUSE,2 TOYS,CANDLE,DP,GAPING,GAG,DEEPTHROAT IN PVT OR GRP
:shock:

AmberCutie said:
Topic: FISTING,SQUIRTING,BAT,ANALBEDPOST,PC MOUSE,2 TOYS,CANDLE,DP,GAPING,GAG,DEEPTHROAT IN PVT OR GRP
:shock:

How long before *vacuum* is added to that list? :think: Perhaps a new demand for clear/see-through attachments is in the near future. :woops: The sound effects alone in the following vid crack me up. :lol:

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/kelly-har ... 12911.html

I am starting to think we should have a separate thread just for crazy topics.
Topic: Fill my glass/squirt..Pour squirt on tits, Drink the rest, Once I hit 1152 tokens. I gush squirt

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
I am starting to think we should have a separate thread just for crazy topics.
Topic: Fill my glass/squirt..Pour squirt on tits, Drink the rest, Once I hit 1152 tokens. I gush squirt

What's funny is that I took one guess as to who it was, went into her room and there the topic was.

I've never seen the girl before.

OMG I am almost peeing my pants reading some of that stuff...I have to be honest ..I say strange things as well....not being a native English speaker makes life difficult sometimes...For me it is not really the WTF moment when models say something but really it is what some girls will do for some tokens .....Anal bed post? Sure when I started I also did less than I do now but still I try to keep within the rules... The more girls online .... more will be done and accepted..that combined with booze and ridiculous long hours seem to bring some very strange fetishes ...MFC is getting more interesting every day..lol

MilaMilanXXX said:
OMG I am almost peeing my pants reading some of that stuff...I have to be honest ..I say strange things as well....not being a native English speaker makes life difficult sometimes...For me it is not really the WTF moment when models say something but really it is what some girls will do for some tokens .....Anal bed post? Sure when I started I also did less than I do now but still I try to keep within the rules... The more girls online .... more will be done and accepted..that combined with booze and ridiculous long hours seem to bring some very strange fetishes ...MFC is getting more interesting every day..lol

I'm pretty sure that the majority of these quotes come from models in the USA or the UK. Those who are not native English speakers are allowed to make a mistake and say something silly now and then, at least in my opinion.

As far as everything else you said, I think everyone here will agree. I know I do.

CandieMoose said:
ok i know this is a bit off topic, but can someone explain to me what is so hot about sticking something that is WAY to big in a girls ass or pussy? I just dont get it :think:

I always thought for most guys it's the freak show aspect of it. "See the amazing stretching vagina/asshole! Wonder at how it can fit two fists and not rip! Not tear! Come one, come all. Step right the fuck up!" I wouldn't actually know given the fact I don't have a penis or the same brain chemistry as an average male surfing a cam site.

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Might be a stretch, but for some guys it might stem from a desire to have a bigger dick. I mean, they feel their cock is too small, and they see a girl shoving something in their pussy/ass that is WAY too big, it might be easier for them to imagine that they're larger, and they're fucking the girl's pussy/ass.

Reactions: JimsX
Painsex4u's room:
Topic: show nasty pee,poo,vomit..mmmmm and pain go pvt... bb

Reactions: emma_skye12
Frankie said:
CandieMoose said:
ok i know this is a bit off topic, but can someone explain to me what is so hot about sticking something that is WAY to big in a girls ass or pussy? I just dont get it :think:

I always thought for most guys it's the freak show aspect of it. "See the amazing stretching vagina/asshole! Wonder at how it can fit two fists and not rip! Not tear! Come one, come all. Step right the fuck up!" I wouldn't actually know given the fact I don't have a penis or the same brain chemistry as an average male surfing a cam site.

I'm a guy and I still don't get the appeal, so it's not just due to your lack of a penis/male brain chemistry.

I don't see the appeal of bestiality or the nastiness that Amber quoted either.

NinjaMike42 said:
Might be a stretch, but for some guys it might stem from a desire to have a bigger dick. I mean, they feel their cock is too small, and they see a girl shoving something in their pussy/ass that is WAY too big, it might be easier for them to imagine that they're larger, and they're fucking the girl's pussy/ass.

Hmmm, you might be on to something there. I always thought it perhaps had something to do with dehumanizing the girl. Like if she can take something that large, than my dick wouldn't please her anyway, no matter how big. They feel better about their size that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.