AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She used to do that before, she'd do an oil show, then go to have a shower or whatever, and leave a picture up.
I thought it was a good idea but didn't realise it wasn't allowed!

Apprently he was trying to fix her cam, as was she tonight. But I see what you mean she seems to be just chatting with a slideshow playing instead of a live feed.

model name - ActiveShow
profile says NewYork
Topic: pee poo squirt = pvt or group
:cry:

In the wee hours of the morning when none of my friends/favorite models were online, I was in *gasp* lounge and someone mentioned that she is a former perv/prem who decided to become a model. I watched her a bit... was surprised with a name like that how much stuff was happening in public.

Doing a countdown for a public show 1100 getting 500, then fucking off into pvts every 5mins coming back and say qq people aren't tipping, geez I wonder why.

Reactions: JimsX
When I do privates, these come off of the total. Then I don't feel so bad about leaving my tippers behind while I get more tokens in private. It all goes towards the countdown and speeds it up considerably. Does anyone else do this?

I put a third of the pvt and all of the spy towards the countdown. Except the one towards getting my clothes off.

I haven't yet had a point where I get two privates on the way towards countdown, but knowing me... I'd forget to subtract the previous privates numbers from the total and accidentally put extra towards the total.

Which is why I don't do all of the pvt.

(Examples of what I'm talking about:

I get a pvt that gives me 135 tokens and spies for 24 toks. 135 /3 = 45, + 24 = 69 tokens subtracted from countdown. As they can't see, I might just throw in an extra token to make it an even 70.

If I get another pvt, and afterwards I note that the pvt total is at 372, I might forget to subtract the 135, so I'd put 372 /3 = 124 towards the countdown. x.x

Why by 3? cause it's 60 toks per min, and this way I can get up to 3 pvts towards the countdown before I'm giving them more than I've gotten.)

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

Upon SavannahSky's room entry I see:

Topic: TIPS PLEASEEEEEEE IM POOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Then she says that she averages 5K tokens a day for a couple hours and just had a 20K token day.

Then SHE complains about beggars and said she could see how many tokens premiums had even if they were hidden. I called her bluff and she had no idea, she said I had none. I told her that's because they're hidden. :lol:

LilyPink said:
When I do privates, these come off of the total. Then I don't feel so bad about leaving my tippers behind while I get more tokens in private. It all goes towards the countdown and speeds it up considerably. Does anyone else do this?

I've seen that done many times and is probably the best way to go about it in my opinion. That-a-way, people left in your room are more likely to stay and don't mind as much when you go private.

If privates/groups don't count towards what they are tipping for, then there is less incentive to tip and even less incentive to stay. Just my half token's worth.

One of the models with a really high camscore, I won't say who but her name rhymes with Shypeen "Tips less than 200 token make me sad."

Freq said:
One of the models with a really high camscore, I won't say who but her name rhymes with Shypeen "Tips less than 200 token make me sad."

Well she is your best friend, if you teeep lots, it's not easy work you know !!!!

Mikeythegeek said:
One model's reply to getting caught on rule breaking (from her profile headline)
:( Sorry Guys MFC Rules = No More Bats

(and yes, this is a US model) :shock:

Yeppers, I saw that too. She even changed her name IIRC, she is no longer AnalFistBat. :lol:

MFC Rules = No More Bats... hasn't stopped RoseButt or ExtremePussy...YET.

Bocefish said:
Mikeythegeek said:
One model's reply to getting caught on rule breaking (from her profile headline)
:( Sorry Guys MFC Rules = No More Bats

(and yes, this is a US model) :shock:

Yeppers, I saw that too. She even changed her name IIRC, she is no longer AnalFistBat. :lol:

MFC Rules = No More Bats... hasn't stopped RoseButt or ExtremePussy...YET.

Is it wrong that when I see a member who frequents my room watching RoseButtMILF's room, that I don't really want that member hanging in MY room anymore? And I am not just talking like, watching in awe, but like actually talking to her sweetly and complimenting her.

Is that wrong of me? Or just natural?

Well...I s'pose to each their own. The stuff RoseButt does is more like a circus act as far as I'm concerned, but that's just me and I've only visited her a couple times out of pure curiosity. I'm surprised how fast she is rising in the ranks, so apparently, people are getting off on what she is doing. Not my thing, but who am I to judge. :shifty:

AmberCutie said:
Is it wrong that when I see a member who frequents my room watching RoseButtMILF's room, that I don't really want that member hanging in MY room anymore? And I am not just talking like, watching in awe, but like actually talking to her sweetly and complimenting her.

Is that wrong of me? Or just natural?

Not wrong at all. Sometimes when I see some of the guys that frequent my room in a model's room and she's doing something outrageously freakish...yeah. I understand.

There's a model who leaves her mouth open for a long period of time after receiving a big tip. It's to simulate shock I assume but it annoys me.

LilyPink said:
There's a model who leaves her mouth open for a long period of time after receiving a big tip. It's to simulate shock I assume but it annoys me.

If you ever see me do this- it's not a simulation. :p

As far as members watching other models...

I don't really pay much attention to who watches what other model, unless it's a model I like.

But, I can't say I'd blame you Amber.

I am too lazy to find the member quote section, so I'll put this here.
sneaky2010: ill private with u if u do what i say

I hate when a member thinks we are so desperate for tokens or a private show, that we will bend to their every beck and call in order for them to do it.

GRRRRR.

Yeah I am still grouchy today.

(I peeked in on Asha's room for all of 10 seconds and saw this in there, I couldn't resist.)

LilyPink said:

some do, not enough models do, you can also set a flat rate.. 100 against the countdown as long as the prvt is over a minute for example.

Bright_eyes_ just answered the door naked for a pizza deliveryman and offered him a blowjob instead of paying for the pizza. The dude was married and tempted, but ultimately declined, so she got a free pizza.

Not a terribly good idea answering the door naked for strangers, especially delivery dudes that you summoned. Now they know exactly where you live, what you look like and could easily be some mentally unstable individual that fantasizes up some creepy scenario and possibly act on it later, thinking you wanted it. Just my half tokens worth. :whistle:

English guy said:
Doing a countdown for a public show 1100 getting 500, then fucking off into pvts every 5mins coming back and say qq people aren't tipping, geez I wonder why.
I don't see a problem with that at all. People are tipping towards the public show, but others would rather not wait and/or waste their money on paying for a show for everyone.

I was in one girl's room and she had a topic saying x amount of tokens for public show, and I had that amount, but I would have much rather gotten that show in private than public. She turned down the private, so I just moved on.

If a model is sitting there, getting tipped 10 or 20 tokens every few minutes if that, and someone wants to spend money on them in private, why shouldn't they take the show? They'll be back in public in probably 5-10 minutes and the public show countdown can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.