AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllisonWilder said:
Nordling said:
AllisonWilder said:
Nah, I reserve my reporting for kids on cam. Her (his?) cam was at the very bottom, right before the people listed in groups. I figured they had it rough enough already.
:lol: I just went to her room. Check out this

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KRISTAL4

Now she's a she...

And her hair color and eye color make sense.

Lol, she was just on as http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KRISTAL444 when I saw her.
lol I wonder if she screwed up when she set her stuff up (I have no clue what that entails) and decided to abandon her first attempt and do it right. lol

The room topic... :shock: :?

:lol:

Attachments

• roskiss.jpg
    roskiss.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 365
New model the other day was doing a nice sexy dance. Invited her to pvt with no response and the offer expired. Asked her why and she kept saying "is a pvt show what you want baby". others asked the same thing...she kept teasing. She said she needed us to keep wanting more and kept teasing asking if thats what we want. Invited her again..again the offer expired. Same for a couple other members in the room. Far as I could tell she was not getting many tips..at least tips that were revealed in the room. She was getting annoyed with not getting any tokens. Myself and the other members mentioned that she was declining the pvt shows. Then kept teasing and giggling some more. Finally she logged off upset that she didnt make anything.

That made me go WTF. She teased and giggled herself out of tokens.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I suppose you just have to earn the right to give this model 60 tokens per minute by telling her just how much you really want it. :lol:
Either that, or she was too nervous / not ready to do a private, but didn't want to let anyone know that.

LilyMarie said:
I suppose you just have to earn the right to give this model 60 tokens per minute by telling her just how much you really want it. :lol:
Either that, or she was too nervous / not ready to do a private, but didn't want to let anyone know that.

Yeah, I can think of a few different reasons that a model may reject a private show invite. It's possible she was hoping to make money from just public chat tips without having to do any private show toy play. Still, it would've been nice if she had just declined the request and told him the reason, instead of letting it expire without any response.

Reactions: Nordling
That and personally, I think it's rude to just click the private button. Proper etiquette would be asking first if she's even interested in privates and if she doesn't respond or teases, why push the button?

Nordling said:
That and personally, I think it's rude to just click the private button. Proper etiquette would be asking first if she's even interested in privates and if she doesn't respond or teases, why push the button?

Yeah, never assume that a model is ALWAYS willing to go private. Ask first and UN-HIDE your tokens...especially if you're a member that she doesn't know.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

Yeah, never assume that a model is ALWAYS willing to go private. Ask first and UN-HIDE your tokens...especially if you're a member that she doesn't know.
^ This. Always.
I get random private requests from people all the time, and if I don't recognize their username and/or they haven't spoken to me at all, I automatically decline them. Same thing happens when I can't see their tokens. There's no getting around my 300 token minimum by hiding your tokens, sorry. And I will not start a private if you haven't told me what you want to see at all! I don't want to waste anyone's precious tokens and conjure up an awkward situation by having to ask what they want to see after the private has already started and I need to hurry. That's just bad.

I'm sure many many models have said this before..

This probably isn't all that bad, but still kind of weird. I just got a PM a couple seconds ago on my premium account from Miss_Prissy, a model that I haven't even heard of before. She sent me a link to another cam site. A terrible looking cam site.

I know this isn't all that "WTF"ish, but still. WTF? I just find it weird.

LilyMarie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

^ This. Always.
I get random private requests from people all the time, and if I don't recognize their username and/or they haven't spoken to me at all, I automatically decline them. Same thing happens when I can't see their tokens. There's no getting around my 300 token minimum by hiding your tokens, sorry. And I will not start a private if you haven't told me what you want to see at all! I don't want to waste anyone's precious tokens and conjure up an awkward situation by having to ask what they want to see after the private has already started and I need to hurry. That's just bad.

I'm sure many many models have said this before..

This and everything above are all perfectly fine reasons...that I too have thought of. But like i said she kept saying "is pvt what you want..is it baby/daddy?". I too have been in rooms with shy models...although 9 out of 10 of them are using it as their schtick...but the ones who are genuinely shy dont get upset when tokens arent coming as they are just figuring out the site. this model in particular does not really fit either of those just mentioned. as far as discussing the pvt itself..i did ask her what I can expect in pvt..or maybe i asked her limitation..either way. but she just kept teasing it. the teasing would have been perfectly fine i guess...but it was the fact that she left upset with the tokens on the table that made me go WTF!

Reactions: LadyLuna
BabyGirlRed said:
This probably isn't all that bad, but still kind of weird. I just got a PM a couple seconds ago on my premium account from Miss_Prissy, a model that I haven't even heard of before. She sent me a link to another cam site. A terrible looking cam site.

I know this isn't all that "WTF"ish, but still. WTF? I just find it weird.

100% the reason i hide my tokens for ALL models. If i am getting harassed by models i never heard of...i am getting banned after 3 mins in a top models room while just trying to figure out how she works or what i can expect from her. I wish i could hide my points total as well. I have had regular models of mine get a little upset with me when they see i bought tokens and didnt spend on them. that is rare though..they all know sometimes i am looking for things they wont do...hence why some of them ask if i am on the columbian page...haha

Reactions: JimsX
Ataboy said:
100% the reason i hide my tokens for ALL models. If i am getting harassed by models i never heard of...i am getting banned after 3 mins in a top models room while just trying to figure out how she works or what i can expect from her. I wish i could hide my points total as well. I have had regular models of mine get a little upset with me when they see i bought tokens and didnt spend on them. that is rare though..they all know sometimes i am looking for things they wont do...hence why some of them ask if i am on the columbian page...haha

Why don't you hide your points if you want to?

Shaun__ said:
Ataboy said:

You can hide your points total?

Ataboy said:
Shaun__ said:
Ataboy said:

You can hide it completely, or have it show high, medium, and low. I use the levels, so new models have at least some idea what my history is. No model ever gets to see my token count. I do not care if I have 1 or 10,000. They never get to see that.

26Qb0.png

Ataboy said:
New model the other day was doing a nice sexy dance. Invited her to pvt with no response and the offer expired. Asked her why and she kept saying "is a pvt show what you want baby". others asked the same thing...she kept teasing. She said she needed us to keep wanting more and kept teasing asking if thats what we want. Invited her again..again the offer expired. Same for a couple other members in the room. Far as I could tell she was not getting many tips..at least tips that were revealed in the room. She was getting annoyed with not getting any tokens. Myself and the other members mentioned that she was declining the pvt shows. Then kept teasing and giggling some more. Finally she logged off upset that she didnt make anything.

That made me go WTF. She teased and giggled herself out of tokens.

Maybe it was the 42 tokens in your account.

:lol:

Shaun__ said:
Ataboy said:
Shaun__ said:
Ataboy said:

You can hide it completely, or have it show high, medium, and low. I use the levels, so new models have at least some idea what my history is. No model ever gets to see my token count. I do not care if I have 1 or 10,000. They never get to see that.

26Qb0.png

This. Oh, and FFS set your PMs to friends only! No more being hassled by random models and basics wanting you to relay their request to the model in your next tip note.

:?

Topic: 300 tokens 1 hour show in skype(pee,drink pee,poo play with poo)

Reactions: 1 person
Smoke :shock:

Topic: welcome to my room i like the fun and make of cum milk pee smoke

Lady if there's smoke coming off it you gotta rub SLOWER :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Just saw this model room topic: 566 to go till i fist arse wrist deep :shock:

This is more an LOL rather than a WTF, but sometimes unique model names make me do a double take: FatClitBraces :lol:

*FYI, these examples were taken from 2 different models, so don't expect FatClitBraces to fist arse wrist deep :mrgreen:

mynameisbob84 said:
Tell me who she is too so I can...also... insta-hide her... yep, I'll... definitely... definitely... insta-hide her... :?
I can't believe your poo cheating on me! I have all the poo we could ever need to be happy! Some guys! Also, don't think you're invited to my birthday party because i'll be puking all over the floor after all the dandelion & burdock and percy pigs I'm gonna nom, and i won't be doing it for you! :roll:

TheFluffsta said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Tell me who she is too so I can...also... insta-hide her... yep, I'll... definitely... definitely... insta-hide her... :?
I can't believe your poo cheating on me! I have all the poo we could ever need to be happy! Some guys! Also, don't think you're invited to my birthday party because i'll be puking all over the floor after all the dandelion & burdock and percy pigs I'm gonna nom, and i won't be doing it for you! :roll:

Well, geez, Fluff... now you tell me you're open to squatting over your webcam and firing out a hot turd...
I mean, I've been hinting at it for months, but you just wouldn't take the hint, would you?

"hi, bb"
"how have you been?"
"hello fluffy"
"how was your day?"

Hello?? I mean, really... read between the lines! Even Stevie Wonder can see I'm hinting at doing a poo show! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.