AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually done arse to mouth without realising, in one of my videos. I didn't realise until after I watched it. I don't remember it tasting bad or anything, and I don't think it did me any harm, I'm still your average normal human. :D And that was 5 years ago when I was 19, so surely I would have died or turned into a baboon by now if it was super wrong. :p

I wouldn't do it on purpose though! Like if someone asked me to do it, I wouldn't. And no one who's bought the video has said like ewww you gross weirdo! If anyone does though I might lie and say I was really drunk lol. :oops:

Bocefish said:
You can go ass to mouth with your toys, but never go ass to pussy! That could create problems.
Does that mean our mouth can handle ass-bacteria better than our jay jays? Because I know ass to pussy is a definite no-no. And yes that was a topic that was on my mind yesterday. :)

SxyFantasia said:
" make my day today , only 14,790 tokens "

---> :eek: <---- THATS ALL !
holy crackers.

Makes me feel cheap for only needing 2000 tokens each day x.x

LadyLuna said:
SxyFantasia said:

holy crackers.

Lol, that's my daily goal too. We're not cheap, we're affordable and realistic 8D
But how much do you want to bet that her day wasn't made?

SweetDivalia said:
LadyLuna said:
SxyFantasia said:

holy crackers.

Lol, that's my daily goal too. We're not cheap, we're affordable and realistic 8D
But how much do you want to bet that her day wasn't made?

You never know, she may have got it. I've made stupidly unrealistic goals and put them in my topic as a joke before, and somehow made it :shock: And then felt awful for joking about it and having everyone spend their money :oops: :lol:

JennieBunnyUK said:
LadyLuna said:
SxyFantasia said:

holy crackers.

My daily goal is 500... *hides*

I try for 1000, but usually when I say anything in the title or even THINK of the goal, I don't make it. blllllllleh

JennieBunnyUK said:
LadyLuna said:
SxyFantasia said:

holy crackers.

*huggles*

If that's all you need to get by, then that's all you need to get by. Truthfully, the biggest reason mine is so high is because of about $57k in debt I'm trying to work off x.x Otherwise, I'd be "happy as a clam" with $1000/month.

Even ass to mouth with yourself and toys is dangerous. Ecoli isn't something you want anywhere but your ass. I'm sure you've heard of the stomach flu, where you do nothing but puke and have diarrhea for days. Ass to mouth can give you that.

Ass to pussy can give girls something far worse than a yeast infection; bacterial vaginosis.

Ew.

AlexLady said:
Even ass to mouth with yourself and toys is dangerous. Ecoli isn't something you want anywhere but your ass. I'm sure you've heard of the stomach flu, where you do nothing but puke and have diarrhea for days. Ass to mouth can give you that.

Ass to pussy can give girls something far worse than a yeast infection; bacterial vaginosis.

Ew.
I'm gonna stop reading your posts when I'm eating.

In the past few months I've notice some models but a rather large group of them getting well greedy with the show amounts ect, I was watching a 4k rated model last night and it was like this -

2000 for public show - amount reached (which lasted all of 5mins)
600 for sound - amount reached
1000 for pussy view

Other high models are now starting at 4000 and then demand teeps throughout. I think this sort of change actually does lower ranked model good though because people will go and search for those who aren't like teeps teeps but rather are on for a good time and go with it, whilst at the same time set sensible goals.

JennieBunnyUK said:
LadyLuna said:
SxyFantasia said:

holy crackers.

im hiding with you bunny

i havent been on much maybe this year will bring more time on cam :)

Other high models are now starting at 4000 and then demand teeps throughout. I think this sort of change actually does lower ranked model good though because people will go and search for those who aren't like teeps teeps but rather are on for a good time and go with it, whilst at the same time set sensible goals

is 1,400 sensible? thats my rate for a public show :?:

AlexLady said:

Ew.

Thank you! Never knew any of that. I already didn't do ass-to-mouth, already thought it was disgusting... good to know it's dangerous as well.

RE: daily goal

Just because 2K is my daily goal, doesn't mean that's what I was making.

Oh, I made it most nights for the first 5 months of camming, but then when the move happened, I lost a lot due to internet issues at the new place in April. And then I lost more due to summer... and...

Yeah, 2K tokens is my daily goal, but I rarely made that after April. Hopefully, coming back I'll do better this time ^.^

There needs to be a daily goal topic somewhere, coz I'm nosy and it's interesting knowing peoples goals, haha. :p

Jebbaz said:
AngelicTease said:
There needs to be a daily goal topic somewhere, coz I'm nosy and it's interesting knowing peoples goals, haha. :p
Make one then! :-D :p

I don't like making topics, I always say something to make myself look like a twat, and then everyone ends up seeing that post first so I can't even hope no one reads it! At least with posts, as long as I add an essay to my post, if I say something stupid not many people will read it coz it's too long. :D

Yay thankies AlexLady for making one. :D

Do you think Ambers too busy to tell people off for going off topic? :shhh:

AlexLady said:
I'll start one in the model's only area. :p

Haha! Take that! :p
I plan to start Camming as a male model in early February. I wonder if Amber is gonna let me have model status then? :pray:

Jebbaz said:
AlexLady said:

I plan to start Camming as a male model in early February. I wonder if Amber is gonna let me have model status then? :pray:
pssssst. It says no male models. You are pretty rad though. Who's to say what AlmightyAmber will say?

PinUpKittie said:
Jebbaz said:
AlexLady said:

pssssst. It says no male models. You are pretty rad though. Who's to say what AlmightyAmber will say?
doesn't have to be MFC ;)

AlexLady said:
Amber has made it clear that male models don't get to join in the Model's Only area. You can read her exact words for it here in this thread that we have so much trouble getting people to read. :p
Didn't pertain to me at the time I joined, I only just recently decided to go through with it.

Jebbaz said:
AlexLady said:

Jebbaz said:
PinUpKittie said:
doesn't have to be MFC ;)

Amber said no male models, that the models section will remain females only.

However, I wouldn't object to you being in there... as long as you're willing to be referred to as a she. :p

(woot for finding away around the damn embedd limit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.