AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, I never read the thing when I joined because at the time it did not pertain to me.
enlarged because I already said it and it was ignored.

Alex pointed it out for me, and I feel discriminated against but it is Amber's forum and she does make the rules. Since I love it here and love being a part of the forum community, I will respect those rules and will not attempt to obtain model status.

Jebbaz said:
AlexLady said:
I'll start one in the model's only area. :p

Haha! Take that! :p
I plan to start Camming as a male model in early February. I wonder if Amber is gonna let me have model status then? :pray:

<---hmm I have a strong urge to perv on Jebbaz hehehe :mrgreen:

Jebbaz said:
As I said before, I never read the thing when I joined because at the time it did not pertain to me.
LOL. If I only read stuff that "pertained to me", I'd spend about 5 minutes a month here. :p

LilyPink said:
You have to send a MFC mail from your model account to access the room anyway. Impossible for mens.
Well, Ambah does allow models on other sites to join, as long as she can confirm that the model is working elsewhere and, is, you know, a female.

Models from other cam sites:
1. Create a username for the forum if you haven't already. Use one of your model names or a Twitter name so you may be easier to recognize and find.

2. Send me a PM on the forum with a link to your profile on the cam site. I will be looking for a shout out or a verification photo posted on the profile somewhere to confirm that you have control of the model account. Feel free to leave details about where to find this info on your profile within the PM.

3. I will approve you as soon as I can. Your name will be purple, and you will be able to enter the Models Only section once I've upgraded you. I sometimes reply to the PM when this is done, but I don't usually get to it. Just check back here!

JennieBunnyUK said:
Maybe there should be a male models only section?

I thought this thread was supposed to be about silly things models on MFC said, not an opportunity for models to say them.

Sevrin said:
JennieBunnyUK said:
Maybe there should be a male models only section?

I thought this thread was supposed to be about silly things models on MFC said, not an opportunity for models to say them.
I'm a model. That was my WTF quote.

Problem? :-D

LOL-U-MAD.jpg

Reactions: SavannahMai
Jebbaz said:
enlarged because I already said it and it was ignored.

Alex pointed it out for me, and I feel discriminated against but it is Amber's forum and she does make the rules. Since I love it here and love being a part of the forum community, I will respect those rules and will not attempt to obtain model status.

EEP! Please don't yell at me...

I was confirming for you that Amber had said that. I never said I expected that you knew it, and I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was born to teach, so when someone is misinformed, and I know they are misinformed, I cannot resist the urge to set them straight.

SHIT! That was supposed to be in a pm to Jebbaz :oops:

fuck up fuck up fuckup...

Bocefish said:
Seen from the lounge REPEATEDLY:

tip me offline, my MFC is profiles.myfreecams.com/AlluringValya, for all passwords to my galleries. Im on 10 30pm EST

Wasn't even in a news feed and she can't understand why this might be a bad idea after being told over and over it is not good for her reputation. :woops:

hehe, can't believe that got you upset!
correction though, i did offer various incentives for offline tips such as passwords to the private galleries on my page.
i stand corrected however, i was new and trying to market myself, so after i was told that wasn't the way to go about it, i used my member account to go and perve on other MFC girls instead and spend an obscene amount of tokens on that... then i thought, "DOH! why don't i just go on to my model cam and do shows instead??" and have happily been doing that ever since.
:salute:

AlluringValya said:
Bocefish said:
Seen from the lounge REPEATEDLY:

tip me offline, my MFC is profiles.myfreecams.com/AlluringValya, for all passwords to my galleries. Im on 10 30pm EST

Wasn't even in a news feed and she can't understand why this might be a bad idea after being told over and over it is not good for her reputation. :woops:

hehe, can't believe that got you upset!
correction though, i did offer various incentives for offline tips such as passwords to the private galleries on my page.
i stand corrected however, i was new and trying to market myself, so after i was told that wasn't the way to go about it, i used my member account to go and perve on other MFC girls instead and spend an obscene amount of tokens on that... then i thought, "DOH! why don't i just go on to my model cam and do shows instead??" and have happily been doing that ever since.
:salute:

As long as you know now that spamming is the easiest way to fuck with your potential on MFC, then you're OK.

Oh yeah, and if you want the model status here, read this viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 and Amber will take care of you.

Girl: how do i put my cam on?
Girl: im new to this
AmbrosiaCer: the right hand menu
Girl: when i turn on my cam is it only you that can see me??
AmbrosiaCer: Everyone can view your cam.
Girl: but i dont get tips like you do?
Girl: how does it work
Girl: if i put my cam on do people tip me??
Girl: how
AmbrosiaCer: You need to sign up as a MODEL
AmbrosiaCer: Not a premium
Girl: oh ok
Girl: haha
Girl: funny

Yeah, the "Everyone can view your cam" bit probably isn't the most accurate thing but I was rather drunk then.

AmbrosiaCer said:
Girl: how do i put my cam on?
Girl: im new to this
AmbrosiaCer: the right hand menu
Girl: when i turn on my cam is it only you that can see me??
AmbrosiaCer: Everyone can view your cam.
Girl: but i dont get tips like you do?
Girl: how does it work
Girl: if i put my cam on do people tip me??
AmbrosiaCer: You need to sign up as a MODEL
AmbrosiaCer: Not a premium
Girl: oh ok
Girl: haha
Girl: funny

Yeah, the "Everyone can view your cam" bit probably isn't the most accurate thing but I was rather drunk then.

Jesus. Were you on cam when this chick bugged you? Had it been me, someone would have gotten blocked just for being annoying & rude. :whistle:

Frankie said:
Jesus. Were you on cam when this chick bugged you? Had it been me, someone would have gotten blocked just for being annoying & rude. :whistle:

I was on cam and balancing the main room and a bunch of PMs including that, but lucky for me I am a super-fast typer. She didn't bother me any more after that point and I thought it was amusing, so I didn't ignore/ban her. I wield the banhammer like anything otherwise.

AmbrosiaCer said:
Frankie said:

I was on cam and balancing the main room and a bunch of PMs including that, but lucky for me I am a super-fast typer. She didn't bother me any more after that point and I thought it was amusing, so I didn't ignore/ban her. I wield the banhammer like anything otherwise.

I can vouch for how fast she types, sounds like a machine gun sometimes

English guy said:
Anyone else spotted this new Romanian deal, $6000 to go party with hundred models, any takers ? lol

Or I could buy a new car and a shit load of comics. Maybe even some pizzas. Yeah. Unless it's models I know I'll pass. But of course I don't have a penis. Not sure how hard it is to resist the urge to fuck random chicks.

MAJOR EVENT!!!

This mail is an invitation to our annual party, an event that celebrates our models and our activity!
Our studio organizes this major event every year, and it’s purpose is to gather all the girls who are working,
with precisely over 120 models!!! This year, we offer you the chance to come in person to this event,
to a party of more than one hundred models!!!

This huge event will take place in Bucharest, Romania on the middle of january
in The Vault Club --- www.clubvault.ro --- !!!!

This is a lifetime opportunity to be in the middle of over 120 super hot cam chicks, strippers, alcohol,
music and to let all your fantasies go free! Just imagine how it feels to meet so many girls who made
your fantasies come true!!! We are offering you the chance to take part in this special and unique
event, and also to visit the most popular places in Romania, like Draculas Castle.
This once in a lifetime chance includes, (besides the party invitation);

1st day: In your first day in Bucharest you’ll come to the BIG PARTY where you are invited. - 2nd day: Trip
to Peles Castel - one of the most sumptuous habitable places in Europe and belongs to the Royal Hohenzollern
Family --- www.peles.ro --- !!! One night accommodation in a 5 ***** hotel - Casa Teo ---- www.casta-teo.ro ---
in Sinaia, the most wanted mountain area!!!
See?! Dreams can come true and all this for just $6000!!!

”Fun is more valuable than money, you can get more money, but you cannot
get more fun.” - Jim Carrey

**The plane ticket and your place to relax in Bucharest are not included, buuut, who will have time to sleep,
with all those beautiful models dancing, singing and doing many more surprises all night long????
Did you enjoy what we offered you till now? Well, there is more!!!!
Do you consider yourself a winner, a champion, the best of the best?? Then, here’s the offer that
may be the better choice for you;

- Invitation to the party
- Bucharest accommodation to the hotel - Boutique Carol Parc Hotel - www.carolparchotel.ro
(Beyoncé, Afghanistan President, Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister of Canada- few personalities who have stayed here)
- 2 days trip with a Mercedes S class and a driver:

1st day– You’ll come to the BIG PARTY where you are invited

-----
2nd day– You’ll stay at the Peles Castle and then you’ll
visit the inside of another castle, either the; Castelul bran or Draculas Castle. ---- www.bran-castle.com ---
Then you’ll have a meal at Taverna Sarbului ---- www.tavernasarbului.ro

-----
3rd day– You’ll stay at the 5 **** Hotel Heraldic in Poiana Brasov, ---- www.hotel.heraldicclub.tourneo.ro --
then you’ll have a meal at Coliba Haiducilor with the folk band Ansamblul Folcloric! This one sounds much better and you’ll have everything included (plane ticket,
Bucharest accommodation, party invitation, trip) for just $12,500!!

Fuck me I missed the $12,500 one :shock:

English guy said:
Anyone else spotted this new Romanian deal, $6000 to go party with hundred models, any takers ? lol

I think this was tried before. Maybe even by these same people (I don't know, I haven't seen this one). But they never promised anything sexual to the best of my knowledge.

Now, after reading the description, I have to say this... if anyone really believes that the girls are going to do anything with the guests without being ordered to by the studio bosses, they need to stop doing meth.

Mikeythegeek said:
Uhhh.... (from the News Feed)
AntolinA: i have show nasty:poo,pee,vomit and show of pain: put needles in my tits and get me blood for you, I can squirt and anal,I rub my pussy now
Report that Twat to admin.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
AntolinA: i have show nasty:poo,pee,vomit and show of pain: put needles in my tits and get me blood for you, I can squirt and anal,I rub my pussy now
Report that Twat to admin.

Done. There was another News Feed quote from her than involved poop and I reported both.

Mikeythegeek said:
ewwww!

Who gets off on that shit?

Mikeythegeek said:
AntolinA: i have show nasty:poo,pee,vomit and show of pain: put needles in my tits and get me blood for you, I can squirt and anal, I rub my pussy now

Does that mean she didn't used to rub her pussy? Cause that's how I read that... made me laugh. Like "you do all that, but it takes you till now to be willing to rub your pussy like the rest of us?"

LadyLuna said:
Mikeythegeek said:
AntolinA: i have show nasty:poo,pee,vomit and show of pain: put needles in my tits and get me blood for you, I can squirt and anal, I rub my pussy now

Does that mean she didn't used to rub her pussy? Cause that's how I read that... made me laugh. Like "you do all that, but it takes you till now to be willing to rub your pussy like the rest of us?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SexyTamia: ast sexy show in pvt?
daniel_0690: i hadnt seen you in so long
SexyTamia: no talk just show
SexyTamia: ok?
SexyTamia: but hurry i gotta go in minute
daniel_0690: i like your new boobies
daniel_0690: oh you gotta go
knof84: how long is the show ?
daniel_0690: so we can have a nice long show?
SexyTamia: u have 108 tokens
SexyTamia: its 2 minutes
SexyTamia: lest go?
SexyTamia: i m really very hurry
SexyTamia: sorry guys
knof84: well ok
SexyTamia: who give me last 80 tokens?
knof84: sorry
You have joined SexyTamia's chat as Guest35999.
Topic: I need last 80 tokens for go home, who help me?:)

Guests have been temporarily muted by the model. Members can still chat normally. Please login or register free to chat.
SexyTamia: show in pvt
SexyTamia: no talk
SexyTamia: who wnat?
knof84: so 80 tokens for private and then more for the private show?
SexyTamia: what,
SexyTamia: i have no time explain
SexyTamia: pvt yes or no?
SexyTamia: in pvt no talk only sexy show
SexyTamia: ok?
knof84: sorry
*johnlaska has tipped SexyTamia 100 tokens.*
SexyTamia: thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
SexyTamia: thx very much!!!!
SexyTamia: Goood byr guys!!!!!
knof84: what?
knof84: u tipped her
knof84: and she left?

Ok now I'm all about discussing being a few tokens short of a daily goal, and I always appreciate whoever tips last minute to get me there... but she turned off her cam within 3 seconds and didn't even say thank you. Just... whoa.

Edit: And by saying thank you, I mean her mic is on, but she won't fucking say it out loud. What's the point?

Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.