AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolene,

ROFL

big time

:D

You should post that in the You Laugh You Lose thread. It would win it.

I was waiting for someone to quote my topic in here tonight. :mrgreen:

9000 for naked!

Of course it was a joke. I had been giving so much nakedness and stuff away for so little all night that I finally said "fine you want something to count down to? HERE!"

Bocefish said:
City: BRUXELLES
Language: French, Italian, English
Sexual Preferences: Straight

I'm sooooooo confooosed...wtf does a straight shemale mean? :think:

If the shemale is genetically female, then it likes Men

If the shemale is genetically male, then it likes Women

If the shemale is genetically shemale, then the correct answer would've been bi

Mikeythegeek said:
New model just said this: "You guys are full of complements, but complements don't pay the bills."

Should respond "nor does a smart mouth, woman" :lol:

FifthElephant said:
LadyLuna said:

Wouldn't a straight shemale only like other shemales?
Dunno any "shemales" as you put it but I am pretty good friends with a couple transgendered individuals and I know putting a label on what they are, and especially calling them shemales or trannies or other terms like that really pisses them off. The guy I'm really good friends with would classify as a straight male, even though he's a female to male transboy.

Jebbaz said:
FifthElephant said:
LadyLuna said:

Dunno any "shemales" as you put it but I am pretty good friends with a couple transgendered individuals and I know putting a label on what they are, and especially calling them shemales or trannies or other terms like that really pisses them off. The guy I'm really good friends with would classify as a straight male, even though he's a female to male transboy.

I do not refer to any transgender person as a shemale, and I only use "tranny" when talking to Master and he didn't quite hear me the first time when I said it right. Shit, sometimes I repeat it properly three times before it goes "She's a WHAT? Speak up!" "TRANNY" just to get it out where he can hear x.x

Just, the "shemale" was copy-pasted. If any one gets offended by my early post, I apologize. I joke about anything, even my own failings, so I don't mean to offend at all.

Jebbaz said:
FifthElephant said:
LadyLuna said:

Why does the term shemale or other terms offend them? They had a boobjob and kept their johnson...cmon, they need a label of some kind. That's what people refer to when they say 'shemale' - not post-op transexuals but, as much as I'd like to let people be whatever they want to be, a post-op male to female transexual (or vice versa) is not clinically female.

Reactions: JimsX
Mikeythegeek said:
New model just said this: "You guys are full of complements, but complements don't pay the bills."

LMAO. on bad grumpy bitch days ive said this alot. but no not the most diplomatic thing a camgirl can say..

had to sign up just to share this,was watching a model do the masterbating thing in public and such, she squirts quite a load into a glass, and says ok for (im gonna go with an example cuz its been far too long to remember the number) 80 tokens ill drink this, and so everyone is getting excited and such, 20 tokens here, 15 there, and its getting really close to drinking time, and noone is giving the last little bit needed, and she then goes into private, about 5 minutes later comes back glass empty, and says ok 50 tokens I squirt in glass now.

I just couldent believe it, taking everyones tokens, goes to private does the bit, and then comes back and ignores all the tokens she got beforehand and then asks for more, JUST TO GET WHERE IT WAS BEFORE. I had to leave the channel. :evil:

In a similar vein as the previous post there is a top 10 MissMFC model you gathers around 6k in tokens for a public show, girl on girl with a strap-on, promoting that she is going to fuck her with it. Then once they get down to it there is no penetration, the whole "show" is quite tame and very fake. I am all for following the rules, but don't like the deception at all.

Jupiter551 said:
Mikeythegeek said:

New one from her: "Wow, 200 something people watching and no one tipping. What is with you cheap fucks?"

At least she put the word "bitch" in her name. But calling her a bitch would not only be an understatement, but a complement.

BullFrogBlues said:
In a similar vein as the previous post there is a top 10 MissMFC model you gathers around 6k in tokens for a public show, girl on girl with a strap-on, promoting that she is going to fuck her with it. Then once they get down to it there is no penetration, the whole "show" is quite tame and very fake. I am all for following the rules, but don't like the deception at all.

I agree. It's one thing to break the rules. It's something totally different to deceive.

Protip- if you say you're going to do something, then fucking do it. Otherwise, you probably won't get a 2nd chance to do it right.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jupiter551 said:
Mikeythegeek said:

New one from her: "Wow, 200 something people watching and no one tipping. What is with you cheap fucks?"

At least she put the word "bitch" in her name. But calling her a bitch would not only be an understatement, but a complement.

i don't think that makes her a bitch at all. granted it's not the best route to go (you catch more flies with honey as the saying goes) but i've definitely had moments of calling members out on being cheap freeloaders. sometimes unfortunately you have to. i hate that i have to mention tips in my room, but if i don't guys would freeload off me all day and i wouldn't make any money. her choice of words was poor, yes, but calling 200 men out for freeloading off her wasn't wrong IMO.

GiaMisaki said:
i don't think that makes her a bitch at all. granted it's not the best route to go (you catch more flies with honey as the saying goes) but i've definitely had moments of calling members out on being cheap freeloaders. sometimes unfortunately you have to. i hate that i have to mention tips in my room, but if i don't guys would freeload off me all day and i wouldn't make any money. her choice of words was poor, yes, but calling 200 men out for freeloading off her wasn't wrong IMO.

This is sooooo true. It's room suicide to call people on not tipping with such bad grace, but I'm finding lately that if you don't mention tips....then no one does. Which frankly sucks if you are being lively and chatty and smiley and naked and trying to interact with everyone and they treat it as though it's something you do entirely as a hobby purely for their fapping pleasure. Rather than as your job (albeit a very fun one) and something for which it might be nice to reward you financially if you're enjoying the show ( if you're sat in someone's room for any length of time you are obviously enjoying it on some level ). I can understand models cracking from the frustration (me personally, I log off and go and hit a pillow cos I don't like me much when i get narky)

GiaMisaki said:

To some extent, I disagree. Firstly - that a model is working and deserves to be paid goes without saying - absolutely. From a consumer's point of view however, a model who is whining about everyone being cheap freeloaders has virtually no chance of getting any tokens from me.

I'm probly on the poorer side of most members I guess, but I do buy tokens regularly, in modest amounts and I try to share them out among the girls I watch. Although I don't always tip every day I'm in a room, I also never, ever, ask for anything without tipping...if I enjoy a model it's highly likely I'll add her to favourites and when I have tokens again, if she's on I'm likely to go spend some on her, without her having to do very much of anything in return.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that a room with a positive attitude is worth its weight in tokens. Do you think that model would have got many, if any, more tips since she decided to call all her potential customers cheap? I can only speak for myself...but I'd be more inclined to go to another room, and wouldn't be back. If I leave with a positive impression of a model, even though perhaps I'm broke right now, I'm more likely to return to tip her, recommend her to other members, become an active member in her room...and so forth.

Also, as Kitty said - there are other ways to express frustration or mention tips. If you're concerned about the ones sitting on tokens, enjoying but not paying, start putting clothes on or whatever - you can be cheerful about it and still be like "oh well no one's tipping so...."

I watched a models fanboys ask each prem in her room why they weren't tipping and then asked the model if that prem had any tokens and if they didn't tip she had to ban that person, it was quite the train wreck to watch.

Also, as Kitty said - there are other ways to express frustration or mention tips. If you're concerned about the ones sitting on tokens, enjoying but not paying, start putting clothes on or whatever - you can be cheerful about it and still be like "oh well no one's tipping so...."

This is what I do. No ones tipping for nakey anymore? I give a 5 minute warning and clothes go back on. Seems to work. You members do need a kick in the butt every once in a while and Im happy to give it. I dont agree with calling anyone cheap fucks, because you dont want to give someone who just popped into your room the impression you're a greedy, mean girl. I can definitely understand her frustration though.

GiaMisaki said:
Well, as I said, the word "bitch" is in her model name. So part of me thinks that her attitude is part of her shtick. Indeed, I just looked at her profile and she basically says "you're here to pay me and in return, you get nothing."

Uh, hello? 99% of the people who spend money on MFC will want something in return for their generosity. They don't want to hear "good job, now give me more."

Oh, BTW, she says this on her profile...
I won't cater to you, I won't be your camwhore puppet, and I won't do anything on cam except what *I* want. If you don't like this, then go play with some of the many puppet girls who fill this site.
Anyone care to defend her now?

Mikeythegeek said:
GiaMisaki said:
Well, as I said, the word "bitch" is in her model name. So part of me thinks that her attitude is part of her shtick. Indeed, I just looked at her profile and she basically says "you're here to pay me and in return, you get nothing."

Uh, hello? 99% of the people who spend money on MFC will want something in return for their generosity. They don't want to hear "good job, now give me more."

Oh, BTW, she says this on her profile...
I won't cater to you, I won't be your camwhore puppet, and I won't do anything on cam except what *I* want. If you don't like this, then go play with some of the many puppet girls who fill this site.
Anyone care to defend her now?

You kind of left out the most important part of her profile description: I am a ridiculously sexy Dominant Goddess and if you are anything but submissive, willing and ready to SPEND, then don't waste your time or, more importantly, MINE.

She's a dom looking for submissive men and money slaves. Even though some people might think its weird, money slaves and men that want to be abused and taken advantage of is a huge fetish and very common especially in cam land. She's marketing herself to those members, not everyone and she states that very bluntly in her profile bio. So yeah...I don't think there's any reason to give her shit at all after reading that.

Bocefish said:
Seen all too often...

VeronicaSparx's Room

Topic: Ranked 411-let's get me in the TOP 20 TODAY!! Save the dolphins! 51-100 = PuBliC sHoW!@54-LET'S GO!!

Lotza luck wit dat. :p

Ahahahaha!! Hehehe thaaaat's me! I was actually browsing this thread to see if any of my topics were in here. Hah! I am not very creative with my topics and often just post gibberish for the sake of having something up there. One day I was going for 10,000 tokens to watch an epic Angry Birds demo...Angry birds demo never happened but we had fun with it. Regarding the dolphins... I had just watched a documentary, the cove, the night before. Was feeling it for the dolphins!

I am pretty playful girl and just have sarcastic fun. However, thanks for stoppin' by my room!! :) I did manage to move up to 175 :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.