AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
As Frankie said, the overwhelming majority of tokens are given out with the expectation that the tipper will receive something in return. Yes, there are those who tip without expecting anything back (hell, I've done that a few times this month). But those types are rare.

If she thinks she's going to be successful in the long run using that act on any cam site, let alone MFC; she's in for a rude awakening.
You'd be surprised how often many of us models are asked if we do financial domination. I bet you didn't even know that I did one back in my private days. :D

Well, your financial domination act is probably a lot sweeter than hers ever could be.

145bd0e1.jpg

AmberCutie said:
You'd be surprised how often many of us models are asked if we do financial domination. I bet you didn't even know that I did one back in my private days. :D

LOL! How does it even work exactly?? I'm not into BDSM or dominance/submission fetish stuff in the slightest but I have a great deal of difficulty imagining you being harsh and commanding Amber, you're just too damn nice! :lol:

UkGameGirl - by doing basically nothing more than making a cup of tea - having 1000 people in her room (the most popular room on the site).

'Starve a Romanian! All you need to do to tip me, and a Romanian doesn't eat tonight!'

While typing this out.
Member: Do you play games?
'I'm not UKGameGirl because I'm constantly on my period. Or because I'm duck or venison or ...'

Below while cleaning up spilled tea.

I may have to watch her a bit more.

Attachments

• ukg.png
    ukg.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 769
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
As Frankie said, the overwhelming majority of tokens are given out with the expectation that the tipper will receive something in return. Yes, there are those who tip without expecting anything back (hell, I've done that a few times this month). But those types are rare.

If she thinks she's going to be successful in the long run using that act on any cam site, let alone MFC; she's in for a rude awakening.

I don't know about you but I have been asked a whole lot and nothing has ever come of it. :lol:

FifthElephant said:
UkGameGirl - by doing basically nothing more than making a cup of tea - having 1000 people in her room (the most popular room on the site).

'Starve a Romanian! All you need to do to tip me, and a Romanian doesn't eat tonight!'

While typing this out.
Member: Do you play games?
'I'm not UKGameGirl because I'm constantly on my period. Or because I'm duck or venison or ...'

Below while cleaning up spilled tea.

I may have to watch her a bit more.
I LOVE her snark and wit. Definitely watch her more. Always have your headphones/speakers on when in her room, though. You don't want to miss a great one-liner.

Ohhh now wasn't gamegirl the one that last week was just laying on her bed sobbing her heart out, I know she probably had good reason and I'm not dissing her at all, but she was getting tipped left right and centre just 'cos they were trying to cheer her up! If only I could do that!

Missdemeanour said:
Ohhh now wasn't gamegirl the one that last week was just laying on her bed sobbing her heart out, I know she probably had good reason and I'm not dissing her at all, but she was getting tipped left right and centre just 'cos they were trying to cheer her up! If only I could do that!

It's not unknown for her to do that; she has a reputation for being a touch flaky, talks about staying off her medication etc - I've never been sure if it's genuine or an act. Whatever, she has built herself a loyal fanbase who really seem to care for her (snarkiness and all).

AndyG61 said:
Missdemeanour said:

It's not unknown for her to do that; she has a reputation for being a touch flaky, talks about staying off her medication etc - I've never been sure if it's genuine or an act. Whatever, she has built herself a loyal fanbase who really seem to care for her (snarkiness and all).

I love UKGG I think she is fucking awesome. While her style is very unique and definitely wont work for everyone it sure as hell does for her. I have often wondered myself if she is a great actress but last week I was in her room for a bit and she was telling about lots of things from her past including meds, suicide attempts etc and she actually seemed pretty genuine about it so now I am kinda leaning more toward this is not an act. None the less she is a lot of fun to watch and I love hearing her give a verbal beating!

AmberCutie said:
I LOVE her snark and wit. Definitely watch her more. Always have your headphones/speakers on when in her room, though. You don't want to miss a great one-liner.

Indeed.
Today I logged in, and the first line I hear:
"Just because I don't fist kittens doesn't mean I'm wierd'.

not so much what she said, but she was wearing.. lol

Now when I was younger I loved Sailor Moon, but that was when I was like 10.. hahaha.

I think she looks cute but wow!

Attachments

• sailormoon2.JPG
    sailormoon2.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 572
So this happened a few weeks ago but it still pisses me off when I think about it:

A model was asked something about if she liked black cock which prompts her to go in to this racist tirade about how she's not attracted to black men, their cocks look like turds, they look like monkeys, all kinds of retarded shit. I kept waiting for her to be like, "Nah, I'm just fucking with you." That never happened. Until then I had been a fan of hers and would pop into her room from time to time.

A lot of people left her room when she started up, but still there were tons that just joined in with the racial slurs. I guess that kinda thing is fairly prevalent in internet land as I get some antisemitic comments directed towards me.. Not a lot, but more than a few times someone's said I had a "jew nose," or someone will ask if I'm Jewish and I'm like, "How does he know? I'm not on cam spinning a fucking driedel, is it there bottle of Manischewitz next to me?" Then one guy said, "No, it's just your nose looks kinda Jew-y". Mostly I just think this stuff is funny or at least kinda random. I mean, who is really antisemitic anymore? Seems kinda last season.

But am I the only one seriously turned off by overt racism?

It probably wouldn't have pissed me off nearly as much if it wasn't a model that was on my faves list.

AlexLady said:
I've had members call me raciest because I said I was indifferent to the color of a dick >_>

But yeah, it's a turn off if anyone is actually that ignorant.

I've gotten this response as well. I don't really care about the color of the cock (as I'm sure most cam chicks don't). So long as it works that's all that matters to me. :dance:

Gotta love the awesomeness that allows anonymity on the net. Its one thing to just say if its a turn on or turn off, but to be so ignorant as to say shit that should have been buried 75-100 years ago...thats just wrong. I personally don't care about dick color, most dicks are a turn off to me anyways LOL I'm not into guys in general, I can say that I'm not into black guys just cause the ones I have met were all about how big their dicks were and how they wanted to get it in my ass. Not a big seller for me LOL....Give me a woman to watch ANYDAY (sorry guys LOL)

Frankie said:
AlexLady said:
I've had members call me raciest because I said I was indifferent to the color of a dick >_>

I've gotten this response as well. I don't really care about the color of the cock (as I'm sure most cam chicks don't). So long as it works that's all that matters to me. :dance:
Would it be counterproductive, as a camgirl, to reply that the only cock I care about is my husband's? Because when it comes down to it, I don't give a flying fuck what the cock on the other side of the cam looks like so long as I'm getting it hard and the owner of said cock feels compelled to tip me for the entertainment. :mrgreen:

"We're attempting Algalon the Observer 10 man."

wtf

Attachments

• amberthread.png
    amberthread.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 307
bawksy said:

wtf
Hilarious, but why in this thread? :)

Silly things that models say. The way the /b/ post was written, it was as if you were saying it.

AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:
AlexLady said:

Would it be counterproductive, as a camgirl, to reply that the only cock I care about is my husband's? Because when it comes down to it, I don't give a flying fuck what the cock on the other side of the cam looks like so long as I'm getting it hard and the owner of said cock feels compelled to tip me for the entertainment. :mrgreen:
It probably would be counterproductive, sadly.

There probably isn't an answer that could be given which someone can't troll. Ultimately, does any cam model who's already taken care about anyone's cock but their boyfriend or husband? Probably not.

bawksy said:

wtf

Yeah WTF Amber...who "attempts" alg 10, you just have the hunter drop stars while giving clear timing calls to the healers, watch your feet for black holes, make sure the tanks call their switch, and if/when they're eating big bang and don't forget to go down in time... 25 exactly the same, except hunter needs a buddy, ele shaman is perfect for it.

(Formerly Khahla the Celestial Defender, hunter of Blood Legion, Illidan US lol)

Now she's stealing shit on camera. Poor people had a banquet table set up for a meeting or something in a banquet room of the hotel she's at. She took like 6 sodas.

Attachments

• agentthief.jpg
    agentthief.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 166
ElaySmith said:
Amber I just watched that too. She did put them back BUT Now she is in the lobby pulling her pants down trying to masturbate!
I'm still watching too. It's pretty strange that she has to repeat herself like 5-10 times when she's freaking out.

The newest WTF she said was "can you all go to my profile and give to my chip in for these freakin' travel expenses".
:shock:

She's also banning people who question what she's doing saying "are you one of those trolls who write about me after I do this?" It really makes me wonder why in her right mind (obviously she's lacking one) she wouldn't think that folks would have something to say about what she's doing? If you're doing something controversial, you're gonna have talk about it, positive OR negative or both. Durr.

Status
Not open for further replies.