AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VSparx said:
Bocefish said:
Seen all too often...

VeronicaSparx's Room

Topic: Ranked 411-let's get me in the TOP 20 TODAY!! Save the dolphins! 51-100 = PuBliC sHoW!@54-LET'S GO!!

Lotza luck wit dat. :p

Ahahahaha!! Hehehe thaaaat's me! I was actually browsing this thread to see if any of my topics were in here. Hah! I am not very creative with my topics and often just post gibberish for the sake of having something up there. One day I was going for 10,000 tokens to watch an epic Angry Birds demo...Angry birds demo never happened but we had fun with it. Regarding the dolphins... I had just watched a documentary, the cove, the night before. Was feeling it for the dolphins!

I am pretty playful girl and just have sarcastic fun. However, thanks for stoppin' by my room!! :) I did manage to move up to 175 :-D
I wish more girls would have this fun and playful attitude in response to posts about them here. Thank you, Veronica, for making me smile!

BullFrogBlues said:
In a similar vein as the previous post there is a top 10 MissMFC model you gathers around 6k in tokens for a public show, girl on girl with a strap-on, promoting that she is going to fuck her with it. Then once they get down to it there is no penetration, the whole "show" is quite tame and very fake. I am all for following the rules, but don't like the deception at all.

DevonAlexis ?

It's not something she said, but I just saw a model named LorennaBobbit, can't imagine that brings in a ton of people.

Reactions: JimsX
morment said:
It's not something she said, but I just saw a model named LorennaBobbit, can't imagine that brings in a ton of people.
Hahahah...maybe there's a fetish for getting your "John Wayne" snipped off

Jupiter551 said:
morment said:
Hahahah...maybe there's a fetish for getting your "John Wayne" snipped off

It would be comedy gold if a premium approached her for roleplay/cock abuse/domination and she was all like, "step off sir, I don't do that "weird" stuff"

[/quote]Topic: tips-groups-pvts...double fist apple orange beer can n more pee show...[/quote]

As if "double fist apple orange beer can pee show" wasn't enough. She added...'n more. This was a joke right? :eek:

she needs to have a wishlist full of depends... I foresee lots on inconsistence and prolapse in her future.

yeah I always see that chick linked doing gross shit like that...she had like two lemons in her ass (same time) the other day I think lol..

owwww!! :shock:

Attachments

• dumb topic.JPG
    dumb topic.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 465
" :shock: Start a GROUP for just a couple of tokens to see the MONSTER CLIT grow right before your eyes!!!"

one more.....

Topic: Help Me With My Daughter's First Bday - Clear the board = all the while telling her boyfrind she is rolling the blunt right :? yea she really was rolling a blunt as well.... :naughty:

I'm not going to lie...I don't really go on other model's shows and watch unless I'm bored...because I could be doing shows instead of watching other girls do shows. Butttt I just think it's funny when girls are laying there naked and don't smile...they look miserable like this is no fun. Their pictures are so enticing and BAM, sourfaced hot chick is sitting there looking like you ruined her day. THEN, she gets like a bagillion tips just for being naked. haha it makes me laugh. oh well....I guess nice girls finish last. :p but thankfully this is more for fun then for $$.
:h:Janet

ZoeyMore said:
Felicity said:

Doesn't hurt that bad. That's what I do when I have strays.

Some hurt more than others I've found. The middle ones seem to hurt lots, but the ones at the edges don't hurt at all. When I'm bored I usually pull a few out with my fingers haha.

AngelicTease said:
ZoeyMore said:
Felicity said:

Doesn't hurt that bad. That's what I do when I have strays.

Some hurt more than others I've found. The middle ones seem to hurt lots, but the ones at the edges don't hurt at all. When I'm bored I usually pull a few out with my fingers haha.

That's like stealing from yourself, each one of those might be worth 100 tokens!

Jupiter551 said:
That's like stealing from yourself, each one of those might be worth 100 tokens!

Hahahaaha! Actually it is bad coz I'm trying to grow a bushy bush and my bush isn't as bushy as it should be and it's probably from all my bored plucking, oops.

Ooh actually that reminds me of something, someone on MFC keeps PMing me saying he wants to buy my pubes when I shave them off, hahaha. So you might be right with them being worth something. :eek:

I may be wront in this case, but fireworks are prohibited in many countries and states...if this is the case here, they might not have an idea how dangerous this is

This is taken from a "New Model"'s profile:
I WILL NOT GET NAKED ON CAM. I'll leave that to the cam whores - I am strictly here to be worshiped, served and spoiled. I am a ridiculously sexy Dominant Goddess and if you are anything but submissive, willing and ready to SPEND, then don't waste your time or, more importantly, MINE. I won't cater to you, I won't be your camwhore puppet, and I won't do anything on cam except what *I* want. If you don't like this, then go play with some of the many puppet girls who fill this site. Now that that is out of the way, let's get on with what you came here for: worshiping and spoiling ME.

I know there is FemDom and all out there, but way to be blunt. I dont think I am a puppet Haha

Cassidy I think we perv at girls around the same time because I just saw her too! When I read that I was like wtf! Her camscore is really high for a new model tag too. 4k, kinda strange. When I was in there she was insulting everyone and no one was tipping. They were saying some pretty rude things back and tipping 1 token.

I clicked on her because I was like "Yum big fake boobies!", she had a high cam score for being new, and her name made me laugh. I came in at the end of it I guess, but she was just sitting there insulting the guys and the guys were insulting back, then she just signed off. I mean I understand domination/financial domination is very real in this industry, but I am not sure how well it would work on MFC... :whistle:

Cassidy Nicole said:
I clicked on her because I was like "Yum big fake boobies!", she had a high cam score for being new, and her name made me laugh. I came in at the end of it I guess, but she was just sitting there insulting the guys and the guys were insulting back, then she just signed off. I mean I understand domination/financial domination is very real in this industry, but I am not sure how well it would work on MFC... :whistle:

Am I wrong in thinking you'd all love to break into the financial domination fetish demographic? lol

I always kind of felt like the entire site was a financial domination thing :whistle:

The models I know who do list stuff like that also list other dom stuff and more vanilla stuff and it's a persona that they can step out of when necessary, because frankly, I'd be surprised if she has a large enough and rich enough market of guys that want to pay money to be nagged by a clothed bitchy woman to pay her rent.

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

Am I wrong in thinking you'd all love to break into the financial domination fetish demographic? lol

I always kind of felt like the entire site was a financial domination thing :whistle:

The models I know who do list stuff like that also list other dom stuff and more vanilla stuff and it's a persona that they can step out of when necessary, because frankly, I'd be surprised if she has a large enough and rich enough market of guys that want to pay money to be nagged by a clothed bitchy woman to pay her rent.

On MFC the member EXPECTS something for his money. If you see cam sites as straight financial domination then you're doing it wrong. :lol:

MFC mainly is tokens for shows, pics, videos, whatever. I dont see how it is straight financial domination, its USUALLY an exchange, some give its out of "love" or "thanks".

Me, personally, I am mainly sub. I have done dom in roleplays and I just really dont feel comfortable doing it for a long period of time, I just cant be a mean person and be little someone on purpose. That is just me though. Also, I feel bad using blackmail to get what I want, which is what a lot of fem doms use. I just cant do it. Haha.

Like I said there is a lot of guys that are interested in that in the industry, some guys just like to be totally submissive to a very strong dom women. I have not come across many on MFC but she may have a fan base already. Never know.

Copied from a models profile...
Pussy Objects I'm currently selling all the objects that have been in my pussy this includes the golfballs, baseball bat(pink), and my cell phone. Golfballs will be 600 tknxs for all three. Baseball Bat is 500 tknxs. Cellphone is 500 tknxs. Tube filled? 500 tknxs. Now if you would like me to insert these objects inside me again tip 500 tknxs and i shall as far as the cell phone you cant call or text me cause one I havent found the charger yet and two no minutes on it. If you send me 800 tnxs i'll sign most of the objects. Cum panties All the panties that you see in the gallery soon to be above if its not already will be 500 tknxs each pair, if you send 1000 tknxs i'll sign them can make them cum filled. Custom DVD or already made Video put onto a DVD THese will be 5000 :think: tknxs each or if you by a certain amount of dvds then you will get a special deal so please let me know
:dance: :woops:

KileyBright said:
Pussy Objects I'm currently selling all the objects that have been in my pussy this includes the golfballs, baseball bat(pink), and my cell phone. Golfballs will be 600 tknxs for all three. Baseball Bat is 500 tknxs. Cellphone is 500 tknxs. Tube filled? 500 tknxs. Now if you would like me to insert these objects inside me again tip 500 tknxs and i shall as far as the cell phone you cant call or text me cause one I havent found the charger yet and two no minutes on it. If you send me 800 tnxs i'll sign most of the objects. Cum panties All the panties that you see in the gallery soon to be above if its not already will be 500 tknxs each pair, if you send 1000 tknxs i'll sign them can make them cum filled. Custom DVD or already made Video put onto a DVD THese will be 5000 :think: tknxs each or if you by a certain amount of dvds then you will get a special deal so please let me know
I wonder where she lost her charger... :?

Financial domination is actually pretty complex. They guys who pay into it want attention. It's often bad attention but that still takes up your time and sometimes it's just exhausting, mentally and emotionally.

The fetish lies in the dominant being able to manipulate money out of the submissive or convince the submissive that their only purpose in life is to finance the dominant. It's a total mindfuck and not something that can be done in a few minutes or by screaming "LOSER GIVE ME MONEY!" on a camsite.

I had a financial domination character on niteflirt for years before I just couldn't stand to deal with those guys anymore. Just wanted to throw in my two cents on the issue.

Well I was kinda joking about mfc being all about financial domination, honestly I just thank the universe I don't have that fetish lol.
KileyBright said:

Why is the cellphone cheaper than the golfballs lol...and I truly hesitate to ask what "Tube filled" is.
:think: I wonder if the bulk "special deal" on the dvds is that she inserts them, and the shipping container, prior to sending?

I once saw a girl insert her cellphone in her ass, then sell the number for members to ring it while it was in her ass heh...then she pulled it out held it up to the camera and said "See? It still works, I recommend Nokia" hahahhaha

And hi Ginger you elusive camgirl you ;p

Cassidy Nicole said:
This is taken from a "New Model"'s profile:
I WILL NOT GET NAKED ON CAM. I'll leave that to the cam whores - I am strictly here to be worshiped, served and spoiled. I am a ridiculously sexy Dominant Goddess and if you are anything but submissive, willing and ready to SPEND, then don't waste your time or, more importantly, MINE. I won't cater to you, I won't be your camwhore puppet, and I won't do anything on cam except what *I* want. If you don't like this, then go play with some of the many puppet girls who fill this site. Now that that is out of the way, let's get on with what you came here for: worshiping and spoiling ME.

I know there is FemDom and all out there, but way to be blunt. I dont think I am a puppet Haha

I'm pretty sure this is the same model I quoted in a previous post saying
New model just said this: "You guys are full of complements, but complements don't pay the bills."

As Frankie said, the overwhelming majority of tokens are given out with the expectation that the tipper will receive something in return. Yes, there are those who tip without expecting anything back (hell, I've done that a few times this month). But those types are rare.

If she thinks she's going to be successful in the long run using that act on any cam site, let alone MFC; she's in for a rude awakening.

Mikeythegeek said:
As Frankie said, the overwhelming majority of tokens are given out with the expectation that the tipper will receive something in return. Yes, there are those who tip without expecting anything back (hell, I've done that a few times this month). But those types are rare.

If she thinks she's going to be successful in the long run using that act on any cam site, let alone MFC; she's in for a rude awakening.
You'd be surprised how often many of us models are asked if we do financial domination. I bet you didn't even know that I did one back in my private days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.