AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MeekoRaccoon said:
justjoinedtopost said:
Read my mind.

Nazi reference failed to make your point? Move on to this.

My goodness, so much hatred from those who disagree. I was trying to draw an analogy about something repellent that you might learn about a camgirl after-the-fact. If you prefer to spend time attacking the form of the argument, you're just wasting your time.
No. No hate. You haven't even come close.
Your analogies have failed. And your argument appears to have strayed into attacking others for not sharing your personal preferences.
If you are being sincere (and not just trolling), then your demeanor leads me to believe that this topic has aggravated some underlying insecurities you have. That makes me a little sad.
You don't have to like the whole weed thing. And you don't have to let it make you feel left out either.

waogo said:
QUIT RESPONDING TO HIM, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Jesus Christ, this thread has turned into shit hole. Reboot it like Spider-Man!
You do realize that is a response, yes? :lol:
But at least for me, your point is taken. The horse is dead.

In general, it takes zero talent and a modicum of skills to be a camgirl. All you need to do is to threaten to pull down your shirt and money appears. For the majority of girls it takes no intelligence whatsoever, so when you engage in activities that make you look dumb, there is no downside. (some guys pay more for that, for some reason)

Now obviously there are exceptions, two people who I respect a great deal pour their heart and soul into creating a vibrant community, and folks like AliceBiscuit have neat twists that require an immense amount of musical talent. But when you just sit there and look pretty like AustinWhite or Kickaz or the vast, vast majority of girls, and sit back and expect money to appear to flash a boob, there's no downside to ruining your mind or the inside of your body.

You girls need to be aware of your significant female privilege... you were born with boobs and a vagina and because of that, you can make money from them. The rest of us need to go to school for 16-20 years and struggle and study hard to make even a basic paycheck. When I see camgirls taking advantage of their privilege and abusing their minds, it's just disheartening.

Reactions: Kickaz
Oh for fuck's sake.

MeekoRaccoon said:
In general, it takes zero talent and a modicum of skills to be a camgirl. All you need to do is to threaten to pull down your shirt and money appears. For the majority of girls it takes no intelligence whatsoever, so when you engage in activities that make you look dumb, there is no downside. (some guys pay more for that, for some reason)

Now obviously there are exceptions, two people who I respect a great deal pour their heart and soul into creating a vibrant community, and folks like AliceBiscuit have neat twists that require an immense amount of musical talent. But when you just sit there and look pretty like AustinWhite or Kickaz or the vast, vast majority of girls, and sit back and expect money to appear to flash a boob, there's no downside to ruining your mind or the inside of your body.

You girls need to be aware of your significant female privilege... you were born with boobs and a vagina and because of that, you can make money from them. The rest of us need to go to school for 16-20 years and struggle and study hard to make even a basic paycheck. When I see camgirls taking advantage of their privilege and abusing their minds, it's just disheartening.

How dare us evil privileged women use what we were born with in a male dominated society that will pay to see it. That line of thinking just baffles me honestly. Men created this system and then wanna blame women for using it how we can but you still wanna try to put us down with it. Its so jealous and hateful really at the core of it. That's so sad of you to think that way. I almost feel bad for you if your post didnt also have a bit of misogynistic attitude with it.

Also picking on 2 models (Austin and Kick) who are non explicit and saying they just have to flash a boob and expect money just shows you are pulling popular girls names out of your ass you probably havent even watched before. And if so obviously for a short amount of time to not know that about them. Either way though acting as if any of us here just expect anything and dont work countless hours on cam and behind the scenes is just you making assumptions based on absolutely nothing. You know what they say when you make assumptions right?....

It is really idiotic behavior to just assume your personal likes and dislikes are somehow supposed to be this universal accepted thing and anyone who disagrees is just wrong/bad/stupid/etc. It is your PERSONAL taste. That's all it is. It's no different than preferring a girl with blonde hair, bigger boobs, or tattoos. It's just what you like yourself. Just cause a girl may not have what you like does not mean they are somehow lesser than other girls who do. Implying as such says so much more about you than the girls you are picking on. You're not just stating your personal tastes here, you are outright attacking girls who do not do what you like. That's messed up man. Like really fucked in the head messed up. Why the fuck do you even care. If you dont personally like girls who smoke then that is fine. Dont watch them. They are not for you. But don't go attacking them and acting holier than thou about it or bringing up children. Children are no excuse and you know it. It doesnt make the girls look bad, it makes you look like a judgmental asshole only.

Personally I dont smoke pot but have no issues with those who do. I know for some it has been a life saver in many ways. Why in the hell would I hate on that or anyone who does it. Now for those who do it just to do it.. i still dont give a shit. It doesnt effect me in any way. Not my life and not my place to judge. If i dont wanna watch a girl who smokes I can click next. Just like I can if say she doesnt fit my other personal tastes just the same. And if I had kids and drove past a dispensary and they asked about it.. you know what I would tell them? The truth, cause that would be my damned job as a parent. To teach them as unbiased as possible. To educate them on the world around them they are growing up in and will have to live in. To let them make up their own mind on subjects as they will do. So sorry you have to have an uncomfy discussion with your kid about what a dispensary is, or what a strip club is, but that's the fucking job you signed up for when you chose to stick your dick in someone and procreate. Deal with it.

MeekoRaccoon said:
...significant female privilege.

Sadly, it's not just him. There's a whole men's rights movement that believes this shit.

Never mind that women get paid less for the same work, have to deal with unwanted and creepy male behavior on a daily basis and are regularly on the receiving end of domestic and sexual violence. They have boobs, men like to look at boobs, therefore women have all the power.

If he was the only one who thought this way, it would be kinda funny in a pathetic sort of way. But when it's a fairly common belief, it's just plain scary.

Of course, to the men's rights guys, none of what I just said is valid because they'd consider me a 'social justice warrior' just 'white-knighting' to get some pussy. Because, you know, all male-female interaction is just a transaction.

/rant

gingerhobbit said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
...significant female privilege.

Sadly, it's not just him. There's a whole men's rights movement that believes this shit.

Never mind that women get paid less for the same work, have to deal with unwanted and creepy male behavior on a daily basis and are regularly on the receiving end of domestic and sexual violence. They have boobs, men like to look at boobs, therefore women have all the power.

If he was the only one who thought this way, it would be kinda funny in a pathetic sort of way. But when it's a fairly common belief, it's just plain scary.

Of course, to the men's rights guys, none of what I just said is valid because they'd consider me a 'social justice warrior' just 'white-knighting' to get some pussy. Because, you know, all male-female interaction is just a transaction.

/rant

Oh i know. Its pathetic to say the least. Its all about control and these men who feel this way do not like the fact that anyone but them has even a slight bit of it. They want it and therefore should have it. Control and pussy should just be handled to them as they demand it. Anyone who does not will feel their wrath. They are so blind to see they are the ones who are acting with privilege. Something they not only do not deserve but also did not work for. Anyway i'll stop further derailing the thread.

MeekoRaccoon said:

The kickaz part. Oh geez louise you are so far from wrong you can't even imagine. That shows how little you know about anything to do with camming right there.

I've known kick since almost her first month on cam. Had many private conversations with her about camming, her job, degree and her strategy for being the rank she is now. Her rank has nothing to do with 'sitting there and looking pretty.' Tip wars, body painting, tease shows, choice of music, technology... It's a result of a long term plan that involved many specific steps. If anything I'd have to say her rank has mostly been due to a very specific game plan devised long before she hit the top 100's. She does camming like a game of chess.

MeekoRaccoon said:

s5GHbQF.gif

MeekoRaccoon said:
I've been asked to STFU by the proprietor in another thread, and I respect people's rules under their own roof. So, goodbye.

mzvXcZo.gif

MeekoRaccoon said:

Wait he said I was purty! You are such a sweetheart man! And hold on a second, why didn't you tell me before, that all I had to do to become successful was flash a bob. I wasted all this time putting on shows. I guess they were too complimekated for someone like you to notice any of them.
Thanks bro! From now on I will sit there and flash a bob and the money will come...If it's slow maybe I can flash my behind too and I'll say an ass from the internet told me to. Asses on the Internet are never wrong!

Kickaz said:
MeekoRaccoon said:

Wait he said I was purty! You are such a sweetheart man! And hold on a second, why didn't you tell me before, that all I had to do to become successful was flash a bob. I wasted all this time putting on shows. I guess they were too complimekated for someone like you to notice any of them.
Thanks bro! From now on I will sit there and flash a bob and the money will come...If it's slow maybe I can flash my behind too and I'll say an ass from the internet told me to. Asses on the Internet are never wrong!
Check your significant female privilege, bb.

MeekoRaccoon said:

Dear, try to go to the third page of mfc and look at how many girls flash their boobs and pussies and they make 100 tokens per hour if they are lucky.
So, just boobs and vagina are not enough to make money.
AustinWhite and Kicka do amazing shows.
Have you ever seen Kickaz painting show? No? Go and check her Twitter or profile page and after that tell me it's not a talent.
You are so wrong man.
I could write a book against your post here.

This is probably not especially relevant, but I've clicked into Austin White's room a few times and I cannot think of a SINGLE time that she was sitting. Like not 1. When I first started camming, I once clicked into her room during a shower show where she doing a heel stretch, showering and riding a dildo that was hooked to the shower door. I usually don't stick around to see the pervy stuff, but it was seriously mesmerizing. Like, who can even do that without bodily injury? I'm proud if I manage to slip a little oil into my bath and drink a bathtub beer without incident. It's so weird when people try to use examples and their understanding of said example is the opposite of your own.

So I want to clarify one thing that caused controversy (and apparently caused a friend to suddenly go all silent-treatment on me). I said it doesn't require talent and only a modicum of skills to become a camgirl. This is indisputably true. All you need is a webcam. If anyone denies this, go look on MFC on any given night -- there are thousands of women there. The barrier to entry is literally zero -- you just need a webcam and the right body parts.

What I didn't say particularly well was, in order to be a good one, you need to cater to your audience, treat them well and foster a community. This is something very difficult and takes much hard work. It doesn't cut it to ignore people who come in your room and expect them to pay hundreds of dollars without treating them like a human being.

So obviously the good ones work hard at their craft and shouldn't be offended at the basic requirements I outlined. That is all.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Sansa
MeekoRaccoon said:
So I want to clarify one thing that caused controversy (and apparently caused a friend to suddenly go all silent-treatment on me). I said it doesn't require talent and only a modicum of skills to become a camgirl. This is indisputably true. All you need is a webcam. If anyone denies this, go look on MFC on any given night -- there are thousands of women there. The barrier to entry is literally zero -- you just need a webcam and the right body parts.

What I didn't say particularly well was, in order to be a good one, you need to cater to your audience, treat them well and foster a community. This is something very difficult and takes much hard work. It doesn't cut it to ignore people who come in your room and expect them to pay hundreds of dollars without treating them like a human being.

So obviously the good ones work hard at their craft and shouldn't be offended at the basic requirements I outlined. That is all.

Every guy, at some time in his life, learns this lesson: There comes a point when you just have to shut the fuck up because no matter what you say, you just dig the hole deeper.

gingerhobbit said:
MeekoRaccoon said:

Every guy, at some time in his life, learns this lesson: There comes a point when you just have to shut the fuck up because no matter what you say, you just dig the hole deeper.

lol my dear... if anything it's the women here who are digging a hole because they are choosing to misunderstand a simple indisputable statement, in order to get hysterical. It's very similar to what SJWs do. Take out of context, get upset, and thrive on the negative energy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you just say hysterical?

Are you also offended when women wear slacks instead of dresses? Or think Rock n' Roll is for devil worshipers?

You trollin' us right? You're either owning the troll game SO hard or embarrassing the shit out of yourself...

MeekoRaccoon said:
lol my dear... if anything it's the women here who are digging a hole because they are choosing to misunderstand a simple indisputable statement, in order to get hysterical. It's very similar to what SJWs do. Take out of context, get upset, and thrive on the negative energy.

I'm the farthest thing you'll find from a SJW and I still believe you're being really weird and full of yourself in this thread, making bold statements about people's intelligence and whatnot. I never knew this side of you before, and it has come as a shock.

Dear.

JoleneBrody said:
What's wrong with the word hysterical? Care to actually comment on the substance of what I posted or continue with the ad hominem attacks? :)

MeekoRaccoon said:
JoleneBrody said:
What's wrong with the word hysterical? Care to actually comment on the substance of what I posted or continue with the ad hominem attacks? :)
Nah it's cool, I'll just keep eaves dropping on the 1950's barber shop from the alley way thanks.

mynameisbob84 said:
This is on the verge of going from sadly amusing to just a bit sad.
I agree... I'm totally confused! I've had a dear friend drop our friendship suddenly for no reason; while everything I've said is completely logical. I don't know why people are getting so upset. Heck, the fact that you even post here means you care enough about your craft that you automatically exclude yourself from the "low barrier to entry" vast majority of women on MFC. It's just weird how people you've supported and cheered on for months can turn on you in an instant if what you say is not politically correct enough.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AliceKarina
MeekoRaccoon said:
lol my dear... if anything it's the women here who are digging a hole because they are choosing to misunderstand a simple indisputable statement, in order to get hysterical.

Here we go with that condescending "My dear..." crap. :roll:

MeekoRaccoon said:
mynameisbob84 said:
This is on the verge of going from sadly amusing to just a bit sad.
I agree... I'm totally confused! I've had a dear friend drop our friendship suddenly for no reason; while everything I've said is completely logical. I don't know why people are getting so upset. Heck, the fact that you even post here means you care enough about your craft that you automatically exclude yourself from the "low barrier to entry" vast majority of women on MFC. It's just weird how people you've supported and cheered on for months can turn on you in an instant if what you say is not politically correct enough.

On the off-chance you're not trolling, I'll help you out, sir. It's not the fact that you stated (correctly) that camming doesn't require a degree or an apprenticeship or any formal training, nor that it's a job any woman with a laptop and an internet connection can do (to varying degrees of success); it's the context in which you presented this point, and the implications that came with it. This observation didn't exist in a vacuum. On its own, it's a simple fact, but when taken as part of a wider dialogue in which you claimed anyone who partakes in drugs is an idiot (but it's okay for cam girls to be idiots because any idiot can be a cam girl), in which you surmised that the "vast, vast majority" of cam girls "just sit there looking pretty" until they unfurl a tit and money gets thrown up their cooch (I'm paraphrasing), and in which you singled out individual cam girls (who your friend may well be friends with) as being guilty of laziness and entitlement (gotta love that female privilege)... it's not too hard to see why your 'innocent observation' might become a bone of contention on a site full of cam girls.

And this is to say nothing of the fact that your right-wing political views might not mesh with those of a progressive female in the adult industry who expects at the very least to have agency over her own body and not be judged for her profession :twocents-02cents:

ha5VuLhm.jpg

Ad homimem attacks are fun, aren't they?

Now -- can we stop the bullying and explain what I said that was so offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.