AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more where that came from>>>

Attachments

• NewYearsEve.jpg
    NewYearsEve.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,098
  • NewYearsEve1.jpg
    NewYearsEve1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,097
  • NewYearsEve2.jpg
    NewYearsEve2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,098
  • NewYearsEve3.jpg
    NewYearsEve3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • NewYearsEve5.jpg
    NewYearsEve5.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,098
Random guy asks a Romanian model how to say in Romanian "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen".

Model types out a phrase in Romanian...the guy leaves the room.

5 minutes later he's back, confused and upset because he said it to a model and got banned (apparently the phrase actually meant something along the lines of "go fuck your mother, whore") :lol:

Reactions: JimsX
Mikeythegeek said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3703&p=66772#p66772

After all the responses to the question in the OP, to say that is definitely WTF worthy.

This. I was gonna say something in that post, but yeah. Not worth the effort, lol.

I'm far too used to models that either can get hilarious when dealing with trolls or don't give two shits about them and will simply ignore or ban them and go on about their business so hearing a model send her minions to rate his profile, send him mfc mail, and to report him and get him banned from the site after asking what I viewed as harmless "how do you expect to get top 20 when the other girls spend that much more time on cam?" and that he just ruined the show other guys have paid for because she wasn't going to do anything now, is both hilarious to me and made me go what the fuck?

SweepTheLeg said:
I'm far too used to models that either can get hilarious when dealing with trolls or don't give two shits about them and will simply ignore or ban them and go on about their business so hearing a model send her minions to rate his profile, send him mfc mail, and to report him and get him banned from the site after asking what I viewed as harmless "how do you expect to get top 20 when the other girls spend that much more time on cam?" and that he just ruined the show other guys have paid for because she wasn't going to do anything now, is both hilarious to me and made me go what the fuck?

Wha??????? WTF? Did this happen to you???!!! That is not even a bad question, maybe inappropriate, but not that bad. Wow...

No. I stayed quiet because anyone that spoke up that didn't agree with her got added to the list for her minions to swarm. Yes there was a list. So I laughed shook my head and left. Though I did return every 5 minutes just because I couldn't help myself to see her still talking about it.

SweepTheLeg said:
No. I stayed quiet because anyone that spoke up that didn't agree with her got added to the list for her minions to swarm. Yes there was a list. So I laughed shook my head and left. Though I did return every 5 minutes just because I couldn't help myself to see her still talking about it.

It's like a trainwreck... can't NOT look.

I blame my women for not having my 2am-5:30am sleep schedule I have. my pervitude had to resort to other means to be entertained.

Was in a group with a model, was only me for like 90% of the time other guys would pop in then leave, so she's got a dildo up her pussy and pms me
RousseSavely: MMMM ANAL BB? I LOVE IT

I'm like yeah sure, whatever turns you on...I've just never seen a model go out of her way to ASK to do anal, also demanded cam lol. As you can see it wasn't a tiny lil thing in there either, had to be at least 7 inches and reasonably thick.

I know it's not the thread to promote models but..I'll be a return customer for her ;)

4lXaY.jpg

I can't remember which model it was now, but her topic was "399 to cut pineapple." When I went to her room, the pineapple appeared to be in the process of being cut into tiny pieces. But I really wish I knew if someone had actually tipped for it to happen.

Mikeythegeek said:
Model topic: COUNT DOWN FOR A GOLDEN SHOWER SHOW! 999651 tokens

This sounds like a Lucy! I luuuurvs her so!

Lotza luck with that :p

What you can get with tokens
*150 Tokens For Elbow Trick! (Tip Note: Elbow)
*200 Tokens for friends list (Only friends get to PM with me) (Tip Note: Friend)
*200 Token for my private E-mail (Tip Note: E-Mail)
*200 For Private Twitter Account (Tip Note: Twitter)
*300 Tokens for Cam to Cam (Tip Note: C2C)
*300 For XBOX Live Screen Name (Tip Note: XBOX)
*450 For Personal AIM Screen Name So We Can Chat Outside Of MFC =) (Tip Note: AIM)
*500 For 10 Min. Phone Call (Tip Note: Phone)
*1000 For Your Name On My Profile Forever! (Tip Note: Name) :eek: WTF
*2000 For my phone number:h: (Tip Note: Phone)

Bocefish said:
Lotza luck with that :p

What you can get with tokens
*150 Tokens For Elbow Trick! (Tip Note: Elbow)
*200 Tokens for friends list (Only friends get to PM with me) (Tip Note: Friend)
*200 Token for my private E-mail (Tip Note: E-Mail)
*200 For Private Twitter Account (Tip Note: Twitter)
*300 Tokens for Cam to Cam (Tip Note: C2C)
*300 For XBOX Live Screen Name (Tip Note: XBOX)
*450 For Personal AIM Screen Name So We Can Chat Outside Of MFC =) (Tip Note: AIM)
*500 For 10 Min. Phone Call (Tip Note: Phone)
*1000 For Your Name On My Profile Forever! (Tip Note: Name) :eek: WTF
*2000 For my phone number:h: (Tip Note: Phone)

Let's go post on her wall! It'll be like stealing :mrgreen:

Just decided to go on a topic reading binge. So here's what I got...

1Tweety- help me buy my wood floor 10000 need for it all lil count ty to all helpers 1300 goal

AdelineJust4u- hi guys lets get dirty dirty very dirty today join me my dirty guys mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alluring_eyes- tip to make me feel better so can forget the cold just start300 to dress/undress me lol

Andaine- Do not enter online i will log out time to time to tell u what is happening here ! (WTF does that even mean?)

BrunetteBomb- i play nasty and dirty do all u whant bb squirt,poo,pee,fist anal and pussy

Put in because of the avatar

DirtyBitchXX- hi bbi have pee and poohelp me plisss

KaraZorEl88- Guys dont make passes at girls who wear glasses (Lies!)

Pocahoontas- if u continue staring at my cross u will all go to hell!pvt anyone?

SQUiRTFiST4U- 80 tokens squirt fountain,fisting pussy or ass,sex anal,dirty,poo,pee,vomit tips pls

XSeductresX- Tonight we change roles, You will be the model, I will the member. What you do in pvt

Attachments

• WTF.JPG
    WTF.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 621
Mikeythegeek said:
Just decided to go on a topic reading binge. So here's what I got...

1Tweety- help me buy my wood floor 10000 need for it all lil count ty to all helpers 1300 goal

AdelineJust4u- hi guys lets get dirty dirty very dirty today join me my dirty guys mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alluring_eyes- tip to make me feel better so can forget the cold just start300 to dress/undress me lol

Andaine- Do not enter online i will log out time to time to tell u what is happening here ! (WTF does that even mean?)

BrunetteBomb- i play nasty and dirty do all u whant bb squirt,poo,pee,fist anal and pussy

Put in because of the avatar

DirtyBitchXX- hi bbi have pee and poohelp me plisss

KaraZorEl88- Guys dont make passes at girls who wear glasses (Lies!)

Pocahoontas- if u continue staring at my cross u will all go to hell!pvt anyone?

SQUiRTFiST4U- 80 tokens squirt fountain,fisting pussy or ass,sex anal,dirty,poo,pee,vomit tips pls

XSeductresX- Tonight we change roles, You will be the model, I will the member. What you do in pvt

Okay the rest I can't even comment on... But it's funny, I sometimes want to answer the following question with "I watch TV and eat Pizza. That's it."

Status
Not open for further replies.