AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things you did to ruin the fun.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2012
I can't think of a good title for this however a model I like was doing song request and while everyone else in the room was tipping for mood setting songs to try to make her horny. I was tipping for fun crazy songs.

Well today she said that she isn't doing song request anymore because of my crazy songs. She specifically mentioned the Hamster Dance. :lol:

because embedded links are disabled

So are there anything you did or requested that the model said afterwards they will never do that again?

Yakety sax is a great song, unless you have to dance with the same energy level as it.

Shaun__ said:
Yakety sax is a great song, unless you have to dance with the same energy level as it.

I shall add it to my future request list and see if the model can instantly transform into montage mode.

One of my regs got a song request when i was doing hatpicks and asked me to put on a 23 minute prog rock dirge by 'Yes!' (they should really be called 'NOOOOOOOOO!!!!') that made people leave my room on droves. I'm never putting song requests in the hat again. I almost lost the will to live

Reactions: Vanessa Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.