AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this is not like other love stories with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romania is traditionally speaking in the eastern part of Europe, yes, but it's also on the Balkans. I suspect the term "Eastern Europe" has different meanings depending who you ask, and the meaning isn't always geographical ...

Typically, any country which was a former Eastern block country of the USSR/Soviet Union is considered Eastern Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Not sure why you want this to be about Russia (which is entirely another thing than the Soviet Union), but by your definition Angola and Cuba is in Eastern Europe too.
Romania was part of the Roman empire (as Dacia) much longer than they were bloc aligned with the USSR, but I guess it doesn't fit in with everybody's narrow world view.

In any case, we should continue this somewhere else. You have demonstrated my earlier point in the most eloquent way possible.

The odds are in favour of Colombia. Whenever I see a South American model that isn't from Colombia, I always do a double take.
But ... "Colombian cam model" is a very poor yardstick by which to measure anything. White model from Cali? Costeña mestizo? Indian from Armenia? Colombia is anything but culturally and demographically homogenous. It's also an extraordinarily beautiful country, but I have yet to talk to any Colombian(a) who doesn't love it to death and at the same time being totally fed up with the whole thing. I can certainly sympathize with them wanting to leave.

USD 20 isn't much in Colombia either though, so I'm secretly curious about this ...

No, she is not from Colombia. She is from Venezuela.

The most interesting thing is...
He said that he spent around $20.
If it was an on-site payment,
she got around $10.

Where in the world is
this amount considered
big enough
to even start a con?
I just can't wrap my head
around that simple fact.

So, OP, either your friendship
with the model is real
or she's extremely cheap.

good point and to be honest, I see it as real. Really, the feelings from her side seems authentic. Unless she is an extremely talented actress!

What's up with bashing OP? A cam girl is, you know, a girl. Sometimes boys and girls fall in love. As long as she's enthusiastically responding and saying he loves him, what's the problem?

I mean, long distance relationships are boring AF in my opinion but that's none of my business heheh, good luck OP

thank you. I don't understand this explicit attack towards not me, but mostly her. I am sure I am not going to send money or do any of those silly mistakes and she (after only a month... so? a month is not a day) she sends me message and does things (I am not going to risk she can be recognized) that really seem genuine and beautiful.

Probably a bit of daydreaming, in the lives of both parts, is not going to kill anyone.

Reactions: DoD404
I can’t claim to know much about their country or its culture, but sometimes the generalizations I read about its models make me sad for the good models that get lumped in with the bad.

My experience as a customer has been largely positive. I’m confident that a lot of those women are good people who aren’t trying to con anyone. There are gold diggers in the U.S. too, but lumping all of our women in with them would be wrong.

I’m not saying customers should let their guard down. Scammers exist, for sure. But I feel like the good ones deserve the benefit of the doubt unless/until they actually do something sketchy.
Thank you for this post.
I think so too.

I'm neither
from Colombia/South America
nor from Eastern European countries
(I'm bad at geography,
is Romania considered EE?
If not,
I'm not from Romania neither,
FYI).

But it's honestly heartbreaking
that some people
think SO bad about others
only because they MAY BE
from a certain regions.

Yeah, sure.
There are a legit reasons
for all kinds of stereotypes.

But let's be compassionate
for a second.
They didn't choose
their countries.
They didn't choose
their nationalities.

Yes, it's necessary
to warn members
that there are many scams around.
And that most of these scams
are widely common
in some regions.

But making assumptions
and joking about a model
based on her alleged country
when the OP even
hasn't managed to mention
a model's country yet,
is a little over the top
and even may come off
as nationalistic.

Nobody is saying all models from these regions are scammers, I am from Venezuela myself, and when people say Venezuelan camgirls tend to be entitled or call Venezuelans refugees I don’t take it personally because I know it is probably true statistically speaking, even if there are a healthy number of exceptions including myself. I am capable of distinguishing between myself and the group and I realize there is value in generalization, it’s how we make sense of the world.

Those of us who have been on these forums for years have read hundreds of posts like these and also posts from models who worked at studios and told us how they were coached to con members using their feelings. So we know most scammers do come from these regions. Not all EE models are scammers but most scammers are from EE. Catch the difference? When someone says the model is in love and we hear the script we all know it is revealed in the thread that the model comes from either EE or South America to 0 surprise from the forum. We have seen it too many times. Deluded members come here looking for confirmation and they don’t like to see the truth when we speak it, but they never come back to prove us wrong which leads us to believe they were being scammed in the majority of the cases.

This is only a speculation but I believe The reason most scammers come from EE or SA isn’t because the models themselves come up with cons like this, it just happens to be the places with the most studios and studio managers coach their models and teach them this con.

There is also something to be said about the moral fabric and the resources available. These are mostly conservative regions where sex work is extremely frowned upon so many people who fall into this type of work tend to do it out of desperation as a “last resort” thing so they are willing to do questionable things they wouldn’t otherwise do. There is also the moral laxitude of South America when it comes to property and other people’s money. For example, buying content online (paying for music, movies, etc) is seen as stupid to the point where people would think you are a clown for paying for things like that. In the US pirating stuff is the thing that’s frowned upon and people are ashamed to do it. Just moral and social differences.

Now you can call me a nationalist and start a round of fake outrage, you aren’t the first person to try and score some “good goy” points by pointing out how others are committing SIN (even when what is being discussed is totally reasonable), but the one thing I don’t do is see the truth and tell a lie. Which is what you are asking me to do. You are asking me to see the truth and then censor myself and avoid any mention of the probability of a scam being linked to models from certain regions even though the evidence is overwhelming and it could help people discern, because it conflicts with your ideology. But to me lies are poison. Even by omission. I will never misrepresent the truth to appease you. Scammers are mostly from EE and some from South America and no amount of pearl clutching in haiku format is going to make me say otherwise.

Last edited:
No, she is not from Colombia. She is from Venezuela.
If she is Venezuelan she is most likely interested in you being her entry to the US via K3 visa or something similar. Venezuelans with no second nationality are supremely screwed. If you ask me she doesn’t want your money as much as your papers.

Last edited:
thank you. I don't understand this explicit attack towards not me, but mostly her. I am sure I am not going to send money or do any of those silly mistakes and she (after only a month... so? a month is not a day) she sends me message and does things (I am not going to risk she can be recognized) that really seem genuine and beautiful.

Probably a bit of daydreaming, in the lives of both parts, is not going to kill anyone.
It's because all these threads have the same outcome, stop spending money, see where it goes. It's extremely obvious that The OPS doesnt do any research. You included. Amber recently posted a sticky thread in the main cam thread because we had 4 of the same dumb threads simultaneously last month.

Y'all come across as wanting validation and it's annoying.

So that's why we shit on you OPs who are in love with cammodels. You dudes are annoying as fuck.

We also get on cammodels for not doing their research and posting new threads when their are visable threads available on the main pages. Let alone not using the search bar. So don't think this shit is onesided.

So kindly fuck off and anyone of you newbs white knighting these fools, stop giving them the attention and validation they crave.

Not sure why you want this to be about Russia (which is entirely another thing than the Soviet Union), but by your definition Angola and Cuba is in Eastern Europe too.
Romania was part of the Roman empire (as Dacia) much longer than they were bloc aligned with the USSR, but I guess it doesn't fit in with everybody's narrow world view.

In any case, we should continue this somewhere else. You have demonstrated my earlier point in the most eloquent way possible.

You're looking too deep into it. By classic definition, Easter European countries are former Soviet era block countries which are located in Europe. Cuba and Angola do not classify as EE countries because they are not in Europe. Pretty simple.

As to Romania, yes it only about 15 years or so they were under Soviet control/occupation and have been independent for many years more than the others. It is also known that they have had a fairly long standing relationship with Western countries since they separated from Soviet Union.

There's a lot of evolving definitions regarding what is Eastern Europe, and it is migrating away from the former Soviet block countries and becoming more of a geographic location.

It's kind of like trying to define the "Midwest" in the US.

Nobody is saying all models from these regions are scammers, I am from Venezuela myself, and when people say Venezuelan camgirls tend to be entitled or call Venezuelans refugees I don’t take it personally because I know it is probably true statistically speaking, even if there are a healthy number of exceptions including myself. I am capable of distinguishing between myself and the group and I realize there is value in generalization, it’s how we make sense of the world.

Those of us who have been on these forums for years have read hundreds of posts like these and also posts from models who worked at studios and told us how they were coached to con members using their feelings. So we know most scammers do come from these regions. Not all EE models are scammers but most scammers are from EE. Catch the difference? When someone says the model is in love and we hear the script we all know it is revealed in the thread that the model comes from either EE or South America to 0 surprise from the forum. We have seen it too many times. Deluded members come here looking for confirmation and they don’t like to see the truth when we speak it, but they never come back to prove us wrong which leads us to believe they were being scammed in the majority of the cases.

This is only a speculation but I believe The reason most scammers come from EE or SA isn’t because the models themselves come up with cons like this, it just happens to be the places with the most studios and studio managers coach their models and teach them this con.

There is also something to be said about the moral fabric and the resources available. These are mostly conservative regions where sex work is extremely frowned upon so many people who fall into this type of work tend to do it out of desperation as a “last resort” thing so they are willing to do questionable things they wouldn’t otherwise do. There is also the moral laxitude of South America when it comes to property and other people’s money. For example, buying content online (paying for music, movies, etc) is seen as stupid to the point where people would think you are a clown for paying for things like that. In the US pirating stuff is the thing that’s frowned upon and people are ashamed to do it. Just moral and social differences.

Now you can call me a nationalist and start a round of fake outrage, you aren’t the first person to try and score some “good goy” points by pointing out how others are committing SIN (even when what is being discussed is totally reasonable), but the one thing I don’t do is see the truth and tell a lie. Which is what you are asking me to do. You are asking me to see the truth and then censor myself and avoid any mention of the probability of a scam being linked to models from certain regions even though the evidence is overwhelming and it could help people discern, because it conflicts with your ideology. But to me lies are poison. Even by omission. I will never misrepresent the truth to appease you. Scammers are mostly from EE and some from South America and no amount of pearl clutching in haiku format is going to make me say otherwise.

I’m not sure how much of that post was directed at me, but my point was that the good ones don’t deserve to have a reputation preassigned to them based on what the bad ones have done.

I am not disputing that there are problems. And I said in my post that customers should keep their guard up. I’m not asking anyone to give a con artist the benefit of the doubt.

I'm here not
for scoring any kind of points.
I'm anonymous here.
I've never posted any links
related to my work,
and nobody actually knows
who I am
(And I don't think anyone cares).

So what's the point
in being good
if no one is gonna pay me
for that kind of speech
because no one has my links?
Don't you find it
a waste of time?

Therefore,
I'm just giving my perspective,
telling my opinion.
It doesn't have
to be similar to yours.
I don't have to agree with you.
You don't have to agree with me.
But we still can respect
each other's right
to be vocal about
whatever we want to.
It's a freedom of speech.

I haven't quoted
your posts earlier
in this thread
and I wasn't aiming
to confront YOU.
I was aiming to show
that there IS another opinion.

Also, there's a difference
between
"may come off as nationalistic"
and "you can call me a nationalist".

A non-related example:
Your best friend said
a stupid thing.
Would you consider
your friend stupid
from now on
or would you consider
your friend a smart person
who may say
some stupid things
time from time?

If you once made a mistake,
does that mean
you're wrong all the time?
I personally don't think so.

I didn't call you a nationalist
and I wouldn't call you.
I just said that the opinion
you and others were sharing
MAY come off as nationalistic
*to some people,
in someone's eyes*.

There's a huge difference.
And my previous example
shows it.

Anyway, I don't know
why you wanted to label me,
to try to predict
my future behavior
(I'll quote those moments below).
Or why you came up
with the idea
that I want you to censor yourself.
Now you can call me a nationalist and start a round of fake outrage, you aren’t the first person to try and score some “good goy” points by pointing out how others are committing SIN
but the one thing I don’t do is see the truth and tell a lie. Which is what you are asking me to do. You are asking me to see the truth and then censor myself and avoid any mention of the probability of a scam being linked to models from certain regions even though the evidence is overwhelming and it could help people discern, because it conflicts with your ideology.
I will never misrepresent the truth to appease you.
no amount of pearl clutching in haiku format is going to make me say otherwise.
But that wasn't the case.
Moreover, I find
the first four paragraphs
of your current post
to be very helpful.
Thanks for sharing
your perspective.

However, I don't want to argue
any further and I'm out
because the whole vibe
has started getting toxic
for all the participants.

I'm here not
for scoring any kind of points.
I'm anonymous here.
I've never posted any links
related to my work,
and nobody actually knows
who I am
(And I don't think anyone cares).

So what's the point
in being good
if no one is gonna pay me
for that kind of speech
because no one has my links?
Don't you find it
a waste of time?

Therefore,
I'm just giving my perspective,
telling my opinion.
It doesn't have
to be similar to yours.
I don't have to agree with you.
You don't have to agree with me.
But we still can respect
each other's right
to be vocal about
whatever we want to.
It's a freedom of speech.

I haven't quoted
your posts earlier
in this thread
and I wasn't aiming
to confront YOU.
I was aiming to show
that there IS another opinion.

Also, there's a difference
between
"may come off as nationalistic"
and "you can call me a nationalist".

A non-related example:
Your best friend said
a stupid thing.
Would you consider
your friend stupid
from now on
or would you consider
your friend a smart person
who may say
some stupid things
time from time?

If you once made a mistake,
does that mean
you're wrong all the time?
I personally don't think so.

I didn't call you a nationalist
and I wouldn't call you.
I just said that the opinion
you and others were sharing
MAY come off as nationalistic
*to some people,
in someone's eyes*.

There's a huge difference.
And my previous example
shows it.

Anyway, I don't know
why you wanted to label me,
to try to predict
my future behavior
(I'll quote those moments below).
Or why you came up
with the idea
that I want you to censor yourself.

But that wasn't the case.
Moreover, I find
the first four paragraphs
of your current post
to be very helpful.
Thanks for sharing
your perspective.

However, I don't want to argue
any further and I'm out
because the whole vibe
has started getting toxic
for all the participants.

Nah dude, I dont like people who throw a rock and hide their hand. You know exactly what the intention of your post was and so do I. Don't use me to build up your forum cred because I am not someone who cowers from confrontation or takes bullshit from anyone.
Peace ✌

If she is Venezuelan she is most likely interested in you being her entry to the US via K3 visa or something similar. Venezuelans with no second nationality are supremely screwed. If you ask me she doesn’t want your money as much as your papers.
can i contact you privately? i just dont want to spread her detailed situation here

Yep, as long they don't use your energy, do the minimum to keep them.

Good scammers keep a lot of clients but use energy to keep them (they really work hard on it, scamming is their main job).
"Clients" of good scammers all reported "I could never imagine, he/she looked SO kind, SO honest and sincere " :)

all the rest in only blah-blah.... :
I compare it to a fish pound : they can feed it a long time with reassuring nice attentions or free (and not expensive for them) services, then just pick in the pool when fry is edible and when they're hungry.
No matter how long it can take (1 month, 6 months, 1 year or even more) before having a "PC out of order" or a "crap with insurance" depending on your capacity to help "please, I just feel bad to ask you but I don't see anybody else" (what is "quoted" is only adapted to the modeling aspect)

And scammer or not ? Sorry, but you'll never be able to decide unless you meet her... and even then, some gone *irl* scammed far to the wedding :/
Hence, the question for me is reduced to "does a travel to her worth it ?" and also later "is the help asked goes in my risk budget ?" being ready to realize that "it was a scam". Or not.

By the way, any news of this guy who seemed to go for the travel in another post... ?

The most important is that nobody here can ensure you that it's not a scam, you have to do your own way with this meeting, just like nobody can advise you on your last girl encountered...
This is not related to the job of cam modelling (a model is a normal person^^) : you're only in contact with a random girl but you can check nothing about what you see from here through the internet.

🤣and don't be shy, some artists can write a full name using nice fonts on a grain of rice

Not to hijack a thread, but I think you might be referring to me.

I am still planning on traveling overseas in about 4-5 months, but haven't decided what I am doing with my house either selling or renting yet. I have some repairs and other things I need to set in order first.

Everything has pretty much been the same, however, she's thrown up a red flag recently that has me debating if I am visiting her or telling her if/when I come to her country (I plan on visiting regardless).

She acts kind of like I am possession to her. I tipped a model the other night and she was checking my profile to see who liked me or I tipped. Was trying to explain that, since it's her job I won't understand exactly how she feels. Then basically said if I was to tip other models she would prefer I setup a different screenname. so she wouldn't "know". It seemed like she didn't want me to be associated with anybody but her? Oh, she also admitted that other men have sent her money offsite in the past, so there is that now. (This is all paraphrased and nicer tone then how it was relayed to me. Imagine Anfisa type level of anger from 90 Day Fiance :rofl:)

So, yes a few red flags have come to light. I will be treading carefully as I planned to.

Still not planning on getting any penis or back tatoos....

Last edited:
Not to hijack a thread, but I think you might be referring to me.

I am still planning on traveling overseas in about 4-5 months, but haven't decided what I am doing with my house either selling or renting yet. I have some repairs and other things I need to set in order first.

Everything has pretty much been the same, however, she's thrown up a red flag recently that has me debating if I am visiting her or telling her if/when I come to her country (I plan on visiting regardless).

She acts kind of like I am possession to her. I tipped a model the other night and she was checking my profile to see who liked me or I tipped. Was trying to explain that, since it's her job I won't understand exactly how she feels. Then basically said if I was to tip other models she would prefer I setup a different screenname. so she wouldn't "know". It seemed like she didn't want me to be associated with anybody but her? Oh, she also admitted that other men have sent her money offsite in the past, so there is that now. (This is all paraphrased and nicer tone then how it was relayed to me. Imagine Anfisa type level of anger from 90 Day Fiance :rofl:)

So, yes a few red flags have come to light. I will be treading carefully as I planned to.

Still not planning on getting any penis or back tatoos....

It's all a matter of not if, but when, the cracks appear and the signs start showing themselves. At least you've been more eyes open to what's going on than others.

Reactions: DoD404
It's all a matter of not if, but when, the cracks appear and the signs start showing themselves. At least you've been more eyes open to what's going on than others.

Correct, I'm a pretty cynical person by nature. Plus, I worked in a digital forensics lab for ten years in the law enforcement area, so I usually hope for the best and prepare for the worst when I see cracks forming.

The only reason I somewhat still willing to talk to her is I kind of understand what she was saying after explaining it. I still don't like how she went about it though. Plus, we have not declared love for each other, relationship, or anything of that nature. So, her reaction is somewhat troubling to me and it wasn't like she went on about sending the tokens it was more along the lines I am flirting, talking, or whatever with other models. She assumed I was talking to other women offsite or on the side. She's also been pretty honest from what I can see, she answered me honestly when I said "Has anyone ever sent you money outside?" Not that it gives me an all warm and fuzzy feeling, but I did mention "how do you expect me to think there is not some money factor behind this?" As you would expect she claimed it wasn't and blah, blah.

That's my update. To the OP I would just say too tread carefully and you should research her country too.

Nah dude, I dont like people who throw a rock and hide their hand. You know exactly what the intention of your post was and so do I. Don't use me to build up your forum cred because I am not someone who cowers from confrontation or takes bullshit from anyone.
Peace ✌
I honestly didn't want
to confront you
but your post made me go WTF.

Mila, you're being delusional
in this particular aspect.

I clearly explained
that I don't need
any "forum cred"
because there's no profit
in it for me.

Moreover,
even if I wanted
to "build up" something,
it's a little late
because I've been here
for 2 years.
Yeah, I know
that you've been here
for much longer
and you probably wrote
more helpful posts than I did.

I'm just pointing out
that everyone who wanted
to get a sense of me,
already got it.

So your "don't use me"
doesn't sound reasonable.

I've been trying
to be polite and respectful to you
but you don't seem
to understand my politeness.
Either I'm being incorrect,
or you take politeness
for weakness.

And for the fuck's sake,
stop calling me "dude".
It's not for the first time.

Firstly,
I'm technically not a dude.
Secondly,
it sounds patronizing
in the context
you've been using the word
towards me.

And yeah,
the whole argument thing
may be constructive and helpful
for all participants
but
1. you don't seem
to take into account/respect
any opinion that isn't yours.
You call it
"not taking bullshit from anyone"
but it seems like
your unwillingness
to acknowledge
other point of views.

If you think you're right, cool.
It doesn't mean
that other opinions
become invalid automatically.

2. you way too quickly
get all personal
and jump to conclusions.
I haven't said a single
unpleasant thing about YOU,
yet I've read quite a few about me
Not about me, actually,
only your assumptions
about me, but okay.
(I quoted 'em in my previous post.
And your current post with
"don't use ME" is one more proof).

You have the right to think
that you know better
than other models.
You probably DO know better
than MANY models.
But it doesn't mean other models
(and people in general)
don't have the right
to share their opinions
that are different from yours
and not get personally attacked
by you.

I'd gladly argue
if you didn't get personal
from the get-go
and didn't start making
assumptions about me
and my intentions.

But there are two scenarios:
1. I refuse to argue
and it means
that "I cover from confrontation".
I.e. I'm weak
and I can't handle the argument.

2. I continue arguing
and lose anyway
because you're more experienced
in camming, in arguments
or altogether than me
and your "forum cred"
has already built up
(but the whole cred thing
is important to you, not to me,
because, as I said earlier,
I'm anonymous,
I won't be profiting off of it
anyway).
That's why I didn't want
any confrontation WITH YOU.
It's such a waste of time,
especially considering
I can't even profit off of it
neither mentally
(i.e. get a laugh,
it's not funny when you're
in an unwinnable position)
nor financially
(no chance
for promoting myself).

So no, it doesn't seem like
"I don't like people
who throw a rock
and hide their hand" to me.
It seems like
"I don't like people
who have the audacity
to disagree with my opinion.
If they won't confront me,
they're weak.
If they confront me,
how dare they?".

If you wanna always be right,
no problem.
I don't.

Last edited:
Probably not, since it's not specific to work.

But, how is this even related to a love story with a camgirl? If you have questions, you can either use the forum search to find answers. Or, start a new thread in a related subforum.

Thats a great question!! Haha no idea why it posted here :woot: Wasn't intentional, I am a new user and honestly thought I was posting elsewhere!

I honestly didn't want
to confront you
but your post made me go WTF.

Mila, you're being delusional
in this particular aspect.

I clearly explained
that I don't need
any "forum cred"
because there's no profit
in it for me.

Moreover,
even if I wanted
to "build up" something,
it's a little late
because I've been here
for 2 years.
Yeah, I know
that you've been here
for much longer
and you probably wrote
more helpful posts than I did.

I'm just pointing out
that everyone who wanted
to get a sense of me,
already got it.

So your "don't use me"
doesn't sound reasonable.

I've been trying
to be polite and respectful to you
but you don't seem
to understand my politeness.
Either I'm being incorrect,
or you take politeness
for weakness.

And for the fuck's sake,
stop calling me "dude".
It's not for the first time.

Firstly,
I'm technically not a dude.
Secondly,
it sounds patronizing
in the context
you've been using the word
towards me.

And yeah,
the whole argument thing
may be constructive and helpful
for all participants
but
1. you don't seem
to take into account/respect
any opinion that isn't yours.
You call it
"not taking bullshit from anyone"
but it seems like
your unwillingness
to acknowledge
other point of views.

If you think you're right, cool.
It doesn't mean
that other opinions
become invalid automatically.

2. you way too quickly
get all personal
and jump to conclusions.
I haven't said a single
unpleasant thing about YOU,
yet I've read quite a few about me
Not about me, actually,
only your assumptions
about me, but okay.
(I quoted 'em in my previous post.
And your current post with
"don't use ME" is one more proof).

You have the right to think
that you know better
than other models.
You probably DO know better
than MANY models.
But it doesn't mean other models
(and people in general)
don't have the right
to share their opinions
that are different from yours
and not get personally attacked
by you.

I'd gladly argue
if you didn't get personal
from the get-go
and didn't start making
assumptions about me
and my intentions.

But there are two scenarios:
1. I refuse to argue
and it means
that "I cover from confrontation".
I.e. I'm weak
and I can't handle the argument.

2. I continue arguing
and lose anyway
because you're more experienced
in camming, in arguments
or altogether than me
and your "forum cred"
has already built up
(but the whole cred thing
is important to you, not to me,
because, as I said earlier,
I'm anonymous,
I won't be profiting off of it
anyway).
That's why I didn't want
any confrontation WITH YOU.
It's such a waste of time,
especially considering
I can't even profit off of it
neither mentally
(i.e. get a laugh,
it's not funny when you're
in an unwinnable position)
nor financially
(no chance
for promoting myself).

So no, it doesn't seem like
"I don't like people
who throw a rock
and hide their hand" to me.
It seems like
"I don't like people
who have the audacity
to disagree with my opinion.
If they won't confront me,
they're weak.
If they confront me,
how dare they?".

If you wanna always be right,
no problem.
I don't.

You didn't disagree with my opinion. I have 0 issues with people who do, and most of the time I learn valuable information from disagreements. You were pointing a finger at me, calling me a nationalist, implying I lack compassion and I was lumping all models from that region into the same bag. Since I didn't do ANY of those things you were maliciously misrepresenting what I said to build a strawman and proceeded to attack it just to look good yourself. I am too old and too experienced for you and your stupid bullshit. So let me be absolutely clear: I don't like you and I don't appreciate your actions toward me. So don't address me again on this thread or anywhere else on ACF.

To reply to the OP, it is possible she declares her love to everyone tipping her. Same as spam mail, even if one out of a thousand reacts, they make a profit. You may not give anything to her, but out of the hundreds, one may.
I'm not saying this is the case, just be aware that this relationship MAY be all fake. That there may come a time that you will be very disappointed and sad.
Just stay firm on your own promises and don't respond to a possible future 'sick aunt, rent problems, broken car' or whatever. If this is real, I'm happy for you and I'd say, just enjoy your time with her.

Reactions: anotherUnreal
To reply to the OP, it is possible she declares her love to everyone tipping her. Same as spam mail, even if one out of a thousand reacts, they make a profit. You may not give anything to her, but out of the hundreds, one may.
I'm not saying this is the case, just be aware that this relationship MAY be all fake. That there may come a time that you will be very disappointed and sad.
Just stay firm on your own promises and don't respond to a possible future 'sick aunt, rent problems, broken car' or whatever. If this is real, I'm happy for you and I'd say, just enjoy your time with her.

she wouldn't have time to dedicate to everyone :) it spends hours with me, almost daily.

I try to stay vigilant, anyway ;)

it spends hours with me, almost daily.

Not to jump in other people's comments - and I apologize for that - but I really couldn't help but think that, boy, that sounds exhausting. Couldn't be me. Good luck, anyway.
I mean, do you really spend hours talking to this woman daily? Did I misunderstand something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.