AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

* This person is currently not accepting private messages.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2017
MFC Username
frankk_
I'm just curious, why some models use PMs and have it blocked back? I mean, how moronic is that? I should spam back ranting with one tokens tip notes or something? geez..

Explanation: sometimes when i have none of my friends online i just jump from room to room trying to find more interesting conversation than lovense buzz list.. and i leave immediately when i see its nothing i can lean on.. next thing i see is fucking offensive PM what jerk i am to just go in and go out not tipping.. i mean tip for what? i just left that mean im not interested..

..sorry for rant but really some brats can really piss me off sometimes

I am very confused about what your point is.

If I had to guess I think he went in a room and left. The model PM'd him and said something he didn't like. He was ready to respond, but she only allows PM from friends or whatever. So he didn't get to fire back and now he's ranting.

I would suggest if you don't want unsolicited PM's to change your settings OP. That way if you go in and out of a room and a model tries to say something to you via PM she gets the same message. Also if you just don't want to be bothered by people change your PM settings.

I dont mind conversation. or just quick exchange of thoughts. But bitxhes who just PM offensive shit one way are just dumb in my opinion.

....how confusing that can be??

How confusing is it that you asked multiple questions and then buried them in a proceeding self-proclaimed rant?

I'm just curious, why some models use PMs and have it blocked back?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's because they could care less about a response.

I mean, how moronic is that?
Is this on a sliding scale of 1-10, or what exactly were you after here in terms of context within an answer?

I should spam back ranting with one tokens tip notes or something?
Is this a question, or a statement?

But bitxhes who just PM offensive shit one way are just dumb in my opinion.
Perfect, come to the 'Ask a model' section and then use that kind of language about a model. I'm sure that'll help.

As you can see by her number of posts, @SaffronBurke is very active here, and I've never seen her be anything but helpful. I promise you there were far more people confused about your post than not and chiming in on her attempt at clarification in the manner you did served no purpose.

You could do what we bitxhes do when when we get dumb moronic offensive messages... Ignore them. Not everyone deserves your reply or time or obviously want to hear it.

Have you tried looking at a different perspective? She could of been frustrated on a slow night and was let down seeing you bounce in her room a couple time. Did she wrongfully direct her frustration at you for humbly browsing? Yes, but it doesn't warrant you to get upset to the point where you are coming onto a CAMMODEL INDUSTRY SUPPORT FORUM TO CALL ANOTHER CAMMODEL A DUMB MORONIC BITXH.

Change your pm settings like suggested above, and bingo, no random PM's from people you cannot reply too.

I understand OP's frustration, but really, why all those people think it's a great idea to come on this forum to rant?! Especially using such harsh terms. It's not a dump here, it's a place for community behavior and exchanges. We don't want your angry vomit if you don't care about responses either. To everyone who answered you, you were simply rude. Doesn't make you better than those bitxhes tbh. o_O

Why don't you just block them? There's no reason to start a 3d for that. Why spending so much time and energy thinking of "why some models etc. etc."?

Yeah, I think it would have been relevant to post this in the thread ''Things models do that blah blah blah'' and I guess some other members or even camgirls would have agreed...It makes you feel better, than you get over it. But if every camgirl and member were to create a thread to rant about something like that, geez, the forum would look like a dump and be full of negativity!

So I think what you're complaining about is when a model sends you a PM, but when you attempt to send her a response, you're unable to because she has PMs disabled or you're not on her friends list...correct?

I've actually had to do this a couple of times before with members who weren't on my friends list, but who I needed to get a specific message out to. And no, it isn't dumb. Lmao. It was necessary in that particular moment.

And some of y'all don't know when to quit with the PMs either. Sometimes I have to say "Okay, so let's continue talking in the public chat," hoping you'll get the hint and stop blowing up my PM chat window.

From a models perspective; a lot of girls get members that constantly jump in and out of their room until something dirty is happening, then they watch for free. Maybe she was lashing out at what she thought was that behavior? Not that it was right of her, but she sounds frustrated.
Just block her and move on, you can choose anyone else to watch, just delete the message if it's bothering you and find another model.

I know when I was on MFC I turned my PM's off (for non friends) because when you don't you'll literally have 60 PM's flashing at you and no one actually talking in room other than saying "Check PM" "Sent you PM" "Reply to PM please"
I thought most models didn't allow random PM's?

From a models perspective; a lot of girls get members that constantly jump in and out of their room until something dirty is happening, then they watch for free. Maybe she was lashing out at what she thought was that behavior? Not that it was right of her, but she sounds frustrated.
Just block her and move on, you can choose anyone else to watch, just delete the message if it's bothering you and find another model.

I know when I was on MFC I turned my PM's off (for non friends) because when you don't you'll literally have 60 PM's flashing at you and no one actually talking in room other than saying "Check PM" "Sent you PM" "Reply to PM please"
I thought most models didn't allow random PM's?

I was in that room couple times, at most five if i would guess, its always after work for me, late at night and after couple drinks, so, its possible that i didnt even pay attention from what room i click away. Anyway, it is almost always occupied with regulars that are not talking in free chat at all, so, all attention is almost constantly in private messages, that is why i dont stay another second and click next. And i understand that PM is privilege and i never abuse that one. But it is different just to chill and being attacked, and being offensive (which i definitely was not) and get slapped... I never expressed _anything_ about that girl in her room, never asked anything. So why not leave me be? I was already gone, why be angry with me sending me messages accusing me of being bad person that should feel guilt for not tipping for nothing??? I just dont get it.

I used suggestion thou and i put that particular room on ignore list. Sometimes i get very nice PMs from strangers that lead to lots of fun, so, im not blocking them.

I was already gone, why be angry with me sending me messages accusing me of being bad person that should feel guilt for not tipping for nothing??? I just dont get it.

I used suggestion thou and i put that particular room on ignore list. Sometimes i get very nice PMs from strangers that lead to lots of fun, so, im not blocking them.

Just block that one model, you know you don't like her attitude so you won't accidentally click on her again and be in the same spot.
Honestly, not to justify her, but she sounds like she was probably having a really bad night. Some girls get really frustrated when they're having a slow day or week or even month.
It wasn't you she was mad at, but at that moment you were the face of every member that pissed her off that night. Or maybe she always does that and it's her tactic? Either way it wasn't right of her to lash out at you, but your story isn't the first time I've heard of models doing that.
Don't let it hinder your experience, but be prepared to come across some girls having bad days lol

Sometimes it's better to just let things roll and not let it bother you than to get upset and let it tear at you internally.

This is one of them...

And some of y'all don't know when to quit with the PMs either. Sometimes I have to say "Okay, so let's continue talking in the public chat," hoping you'll get the hint and stop blowing up my PM chat window.

This is one of my concerns. I don't want to distract the model from her room, especially if it's busy.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I've actually had to do this a couple of times before with members who weren't on my friends list, but who I needed to get a specific message out to.

One example is when a guy (who knew me IRL as a former co-worker) found me on MFC, and blurted out in my public chat "You used to work at _______." *sigh* I sent him a PM as quickly as I could, telling him to please not blurt out personal stuff like that in my chat, because it can cause problems for me. I really don't think he meant any harm though.

Status
Not open for further replies.