AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thumbnail/stream preview help.. please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2022
Ok so this is driving me nuts...

So i mainly stream on MFC used the webs browser. But i have obs and xsplit. So my question is Can i change or at least know what my thumbnail/stream preview is going to look like when a user looking at live models.

So i was told by one of the "ohh i used to be a model and now help new ones....and send some pics ill give you feedbakk..." type, that they get the pics/clips every 10 secs and that is how the thumbnails are created...IDK if true or BS but long story short is there a plugin for obs or is it something i need or is it super simple and im missing or is it just not possible to have control over.

Sidenote: i fucking do i guess "camgirl notes" lol i reasearch and write down everything there is on how to cam model and i cant find nothing about this and idk why i didnt post here sooner cause its driving me nuts, and i can only imagine the goofy ass thumbnails i must have since it outta my control at the moment.

Ok so this is driving me nuts...

So i mainly stream on MFC used the webs browser. But i have obs and xsplit. So my question is Can i change or at least know what my thumbnail/stream preview is going to look like when a user looking at live models.

So i was told by one of the "ohh i used to be a model and now help new ones....and send some pics ill give you feedbakk..." type, that they get the pics/clips every 10 secs and that is how the thumbnails are created...IDK if true or BS but long story short is there a plugin for obs or is it something i need or is it super simple and im missing or is it just not possible to have control over.

Sidenote: i fucking do i guess "camgirl notes" lol i reasearch and write down everything there is on how to cam model and i cant find nothing about this and idk why i didnt post here sooner cause its driving me nuts, and i can only imagine the goofy ass thumbnails i must have since it outta my control at the moment.
Use the external broadcaster option since you have OBS (read mfc’s wiki on how to set it up in case you don’t know.) Then use the “live preview” button at the bottom of the mfc model web window, and your image will show up as normal on that window.

Status
Not open for further replies.