AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TIGER KING: just when we thought our world was crazy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....I'm not sure how/why? Such big cats can go unchipped and undetected. Where were proper zoo's to take these in? I feel very sad for them. I just found his youtube channel and it really did become obvious when it became the joe show and not about feeding his "zoo". I don't think he was perfect before, but...funneling your zoo money so you can run for president is a great way to go broker than shit so you lose both. And...I have yet to see a proper licensed vet on site anywhere in any of his episodes. Who knows though there's sooo many

Tiger King deserves an Emmy, maybe more than one. I don't know which one just yet, but I know it does 😂

Tiger King with some editing could have probably only been 5 parts max. But, there is so much crazy I can see why it was 7 parts. One of my first quarantine binges. There is so much crazy I don't even know where to start. And want to avoid spoilers for those that haven't seen it.

Joe is currently undertaking a lawsuit from prison.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Tiger King with some editing could have probably only been 5 parts max. But, there is so much crazy I can see why it was 7 parts. One of my first quarantine binges. There is so much crazy I don't even know where to start. And want to avoid spoilers for those that haven't seen it.
Do you think? I felt like it could have been longer, they really only glossed over a lot of things. Like they tried to touch on all the drama but couldn't go in depth with it all.

Reactions: EspiKvlt
There was an episode on the netflix series where they introduced the blonde intern-ish-guy? And they cut scene to Carole's blonde hair where she was putting on lipstick after doing an intensive interview with him. Was anybody kind of let down it wasn't the intern? LOL I was like NOOOOOOOOO I WANTED ANOTHER TWIST

I finished the first 3 episodes last night.

After seeing some posts and memes about this show before I even began watching, I am really confused how we are supposed to feel about each individual. I could swear I've seen some posts around reddit/twitter praising Carole but... I hate her? Is this the wrong impression I'm supposed to be getting or am I just not far enough into the series yet?

After seeing some posts and memes about this show before I even began watching, I am really confused how we are supposed to feel about each individual. I could swear I've seen some posts around reddit/twitter praising Carole but... I hate her? Is this the wrong impression I'm supposed to be getting or am I just not far enough into the series yet?

OK, so I binged this whole thing in one setting yesterday morning--or maybe it was two days ago. Who knows. What even is time anymore?-- But I've had some time to sit and think about this and honestly, I did not come out this series with a positive opinion on Carole but I've kinda changed my mind a bit.

I still think she's annoyingly smug and unlikable but I do think she's the only person depicted here (besides some of Joe's staff) that have the best intentions for these animals. I applaud her actions on trying to pass legislature that'll ban these private zoos and I do think she's got balls of steel to go up against these gun wielding assholes that are fighting her on it.

I'm honestly kind of astounded by the amount of Pro-Joe Exotic crap I've read. Like, fuck that guy. For real. Anyone who will take advantage of drug addicted straight men and essentially bait them into sucking dick for meth is a total sack of shit in my book.

And fuck Doc Antle and whatever bargain basement Ted Nugent fantasy he's living out. Throw that asshat in jail next, please and thank you very much.

And fuck that other guy (the one who was going to rebuild the zoo with Jeff Lowe...I forget his name) who said private big cat breeding was saving the species. That's not how it works, you fucker.

....OK, so I might be feeling a bit more passionate about this than I realized, lol.

But yeah, I feel a little less vitriol for Carole Baskin now than I did while watching it. I'm pretty sure she knows what happened to her husband--maybe she killed him, maybe not, but I firmly believe that whatever happened to him, she knows about it which doesn't make her look all that good but ya know, shitty people can do good things in this world. So for that reason, I hate that bitch Carole Baskin just a little bit less than everyone else.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Do you think? I felt like it could have been longer, they really only glossed over a lot of things. Like they tried to touch on all the drama but couldn't go in depth with it all.

I can see your point on how some things were glossed over in favor of other things. But, I also felt like there are times were things felt like they were just filler to hit that 45 minute run time. I also felt at times it seemed to be chronologically off in terms of what they had just started talking about to what they were covering. Editing in my opinion could have been better even if they stayed at 7 parts or did more parts, or less parts. For me tighter editing and 5 parts would have been great. Tighter editing and the 7 parts they did I probably wouldn't have noticed it was 7 parts.

Praise who is praising her other then the volunteers working long days for free 🙃.
She may Have done less corrupt things then some of them but is not innocent by no means.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Praise who is praising her other then the volunteers working long days for free 🙃.
She may Have done less corrupt things then some of them but is not innocent by no means.
Yeah so far that's how I'm feeling!

1. She has SOMETHING to do with, or at least knows, what happend to her ex husband.
2. She doesn't even seem to treat her cats with as much love and affection as the others do (yes I know we don't see the whole thing but she doesn't even touch them, and their enclosures seem much less enjoyable.)
3. She obviously has some sort of narcissistic/personality disorder.

Reactions: EspiKvlt
And now celebrity, are getting tagged for having ever been seen with or using any of these tigers.

Yeah so far that's how I'm feeling!

1. She has SOMETHING to do with, or at least knows, what happend to her ex husband.
2. She doesn't even seem to treat her cats with as much love and affection as the others do (yes I know we don't see the whole thing but she doesn't even touch them, and their enclosures seem much less enjoyable.)
3. She obviously has some sort of narcissistic/personality disorder.

She also started out by breeding and selling big cats.

She's a hypocrite.

Stumbled across this reddit post last night written by someone who volunteered for Carole’s rescue.
I still don’t like her but I can appreciate the work she’s doing.

Stumbled across this reddit post last night written by someone who volunteered for Carole’s rescue.
I still don’t like her but I can appreciate the work she’s doing.

Yeah, none of the stuff outlined here was anything I took issue with (beside the cages, which I take less issue with now after reading that but it's still a shitty situation).

I volunteered at a cat rescue all through high school so people freaking out over that made no sense to me. Every animal shelter/sanctuary is run mostly by volunteers. The one I volunteered at was ONLY run by volunteers. Even the president was a volunteer.

My main issues with Carole are that I think she murdered her husband and I think she's a hypocrite because she sold big cats, too.

How do you think she murdered him?

I dont think she fed him to the cats... that would be too obvious. I think she shot him and good ol chucked the gun and body into the ocean. I didn't see her owning a boat though....

Idk but the septic tank theory seems plausible, especially considering they didn't actually investigate it according to Joe.

Oh there are like two decent humans beings in the entire series, all the main players are just horrible humans. Also, this seriously could have been WAY longer, check out this thread of mind blowing facts! This was a podcast first and a mini series starring Kate McKinnon playing Carole is actually coming out based on it!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
How do you think she murdered him?

I dont think she fed him to the cats... that would be too obvious. I think she shot him and good ol chucked the gun and body into the ocean. I didn't see her owning a boat though....

lots of gators down here in florida are big enough to eat a corpse of a man. so that's what i think. her property has quite a large body of water, and i don't see her being the type to dredge for gators. that could be something the tourists can take pictures of because she is a total animal lover.

Reactions: MarieElise
I can see your point on how some things were glossed over in favor of other things. But, I also felt like there are times were things felt like they were just filler to hit that 45 minute run time. I also felt at times it seemed to be chronologically off in terms of what they had just started talking about to what they were covering. Editing in my opinion could have been better even if they stayed at 7 parts or did more parts, or less parts. For me tighter editing and 5 parts would have been great. Tighter editing and the 7 parts they did I probably wouldn't have noticed it was 7 parts.

I see what you mean! The timeline definitely threw me.

lots of gators down here in florida are big enough to eat a corpse of a man. so that's what i think. her property has quite a large body of water, and i don't see her being the type to dredge for gators. that could be something the tourists can take pictures of because she is a total animal lover.

Haven't seen it yet, but slowly being tempted by it. Gators or a swamp with floating bog. Or, if there's pig farm around, they'll eat everything including bone.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Doc Antle makes my fucking skin crawl. Carol clearly murdered her husband, joe is crazy/drug addled... but that Antle guy came out looking way cleaner than he should have. I think he's the most dangerous out of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.