AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tinder for camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t work out how you’re hoping it would. Unless you’re hoping to wade through an ocean of penis.

hot dogs weiners GIF

Seriously, most established cam models/content creators and even bb camgirls just starting out aren’t going to want to have a random guy camming with them. If a cam model wants to do b/g shows or just have a stunt dick, they’re going to either have an irl partner or friend fill that spot. Or, an already established male cam model who has his own following and has a good reputation in the industry.

But what's the difference with Tinder? You meet someone in Tinder, and you're free to do whatever you want after the match.

But what's the difference with Tinder? You meet someone in Tinder, and you're free to do whatever you want after the match.
Most people with tinder could be be in a situation too close to doxxing. Tinder is for your real life and not for cam alter. I'm not about to let anyone random know that I'm local and cam. That's asking for a nightmare. I've gotten a dozen PMs just this past week while camming from hobby wankers on sites claiming they're a model and want to hook up to "make some money together". They haven't even cammed in a month or two but somehow think they could help me 😅. Trust me, if a model has a good reputation and body of work, they can find a partner. I don't work with partners other than my own husband because I don't feel like dealing with taxes, fighting over what's a fair share of tokens between someone well established with tons of followers and a newbie, and payouts on content. It's a hassle.

Fetlife is a cesspool of incels, pedos, and predators. I don't recommend trying to do anything there but find local events and even then when you go it's all 45+ people creeping on every young person. I made an account and quickly noticed my cam show was full of nonpaying customers wasting time I literally never had a single paying customer say I found you fet. Also the fetlife staff will literally protect sexual predators and not remove people's accounts for sending detailed rape threats paragraphs long under the guise of dON't KiNk shAmE.

Like others said doubt Apple would allow it and it as soon as horny guys found out about it it would be a 99/1 ratio. Wouldn't be bad for advertising yourself though lol

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Ive tried Tinder and many people on tinder are opposed to Sex workers so the safest way to make a tinder hookup informed is to disclose off platform which means exchange of email or phone number just to prevent the random lame ass who will REPORT AND BLOCK you from website for “trying to profit”. In an ideal world tinder would be fine but in our world tinder gets sex workers banned off app quickly

Fetlife is a cesspool of incels, pedos, and predators. I don't recommend trying to do anything there but find local events and even then when you go it's all 45+ people creeping on every young person. I made an account and quickly noticed my cam show was full of nonpaying customers wasting time I literally never had a single paying customer say I found you fet. Also the fetlife staff will literally protect sexual predators and not remove people's accounts for sending detailed rape threats paragraphs long under the guise of dON't KiNk shAmE.
This seems 100 percent truth from my experience

I actually decided to delete my Fetlife as 99.8 percent of contact on the website was seeking in person casual encounters even though I made it clear I was not interested in that. When I reminded what I was on Fetlife for: I was typically shamed than blocked. I realize there is a lot of free media on Fetlife and people willing to meet up for NSA hookups but that said the website really is not sex worker friendly in my experience as of June 2022.

I actually decided to delete my Fetlife as 99.8 percent of contact on the website was seeking in person casual encounters even though I made it clear I was not interested in that. When I reminded what I was on Fetlife for: I was typically shamed than blocked. I realize there is a lot of free media on Fetlife and people willing to meet up for NSA hookups but that said the website really is not sex worker friendly in my experience as of June 2022.
Yup its not a chill place I deleted my account after i reported a group post that had detailed instructions on how to date rape women starting from what medicines to use in what dosages to how to get them out of the club and clean them up and drop them off after. They told me again not to kink shame then after I left I found out that there's been 2 instances of national attention where women had been raped and killed by someone who asked for advise on fetlife on how to do it...... it's not a safe place for women

Yup its not a chill place I deleted my account after i reported a group post that had detailed instructions on how to date rape women starting from what medicines to use in what dosages to how to get them out of the club and clean them up and drop them off after. They told me again not to kink shame then after I left I found out that there's been 2 instances of national attention where women had been raped and killed by someone who asked for advise on fetlife on how to do it...... it's not a safe place for women
Ew that's so disgusting, but that information definitely needs to be made public. I've never visited, and now I never will. Gross. But thanks for sharing.

Some dumbass who got himself banned from here, at one point, told me to go try it out over there. Good thing I never listen to dumbasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.