AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Menu

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello, everyone. I live in a third world country and I'm starting to work on a legal webcam studio this week. They made a tip menu for CB and I don't like it. Why can't I choose my own tips. I don't like it. I'm about to rent a flat and stream on my own. The issue is I don't have personal space bc I live with a relative that is always home.

I hate studios and I even haven't started.

Tip Menu I created

Erotic dance

Moan

Kiss

Cuddle

Self Massage

Feather trance

Oil body

Lick lips

Meow like a cat

Flirt in Spanish

Hello, everyone. I live in a third world country and I'm starting to work on a legal webcam studio this week. They made a tip menu for CB and I don't like it. Why can't I choose my own tips. I don't like it. I'm about to rent a flat and stream on my own. The issue is I don't have personal space bc I live with a relative that is always home.

Tip Menu I created

Erotic dance

Moan

Kiss

Cuddle

Self Massage

Feather trance

Oil body

Lick lips

Meow like a cat

Flirt in Spanish
The studio should have limitations, did you tried to edit the tip menu and they don't let you? That's a form of exploit and you should consider going as individual webcam performer because when someone is imposing their point of view and doesn't allow you to have a choice is not good at all and most definitely the "abuse" can escalate.
Yes, a suggestion is good but YOU should have 100% control over your content, activity and other stuff related.
Good luck.

Tip Menu I created

Erotic dance

Moan

Kiss

Cuddle

Self Massage

Feather trance

Oil body

Lick lips

Meow like a cat

Flirt in Spanish

You don't have personal space or good internet if i recall correctly. I don't think many studios are going to let you have that tip menu, instead you should see about adding those extra items to their existing tip menu.

Lets pretend they have already filled the entire tip menu with various things and they aren't willing to remove any of them. You can inquire to see if you would be allowed to run a 2nd bot with another tip menu and add those extra items you want.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Status
Not open for further replies.