AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tip volume

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015
this has probably been touched before
but i am in my new favorite models room and she's a sweetheart, and her volume is fine but the tip noise is crazy loud,
and this is in the summer with the air conditioner on, but even if that was off and i could turn the volume down all together, the tip noise would still be the most obnoxiously loud noise

have they made a tip noise volume yet, or is it only on / or off

please, plz let me know as soon as possible.. this is horribly ruining the show experience

this has probably been touched before
but i am in my new favorite models room and she's a sweetheart, and her volume is fine but the tip noise is crazy loud,
and this is in the summer with the air conditioner on, but even if that was off and i could turn the volume down all together, the tip noise would still be the most obnoxiously loud noise

have they made a tip noise volume yet, or is it only on / or off

please, plz let me know as soon as possible.. this is horribly ruining the show experience
Have you mentioned it to her?

If you're talking about MFC, I feel the same way...that tip sound is so loud. It still makes me jump sometimes. Lol. I now have my computer volume down to like 60. There have been times when I'd just mute the tip sound, because I don't want anyone in the next room hearing it, and questioning me later about it.

Members hear a model's tip sound through her computer speakers, transmitted by her webcam microphone. If the sound seems to loud on your end, while her speaking or other volume is good, then ask her to turn down her computer/laptop volume. If she is playing music from her computer as well, she should be able to adjust the volume on her media player.

A more advanced way to turn down the tip volume on her end is to go into the volume mixer window and adjust things individually. I used to utilize this to turn down Chrome sounds as that was my MFC browser, thus controlled the tip volume that played from my speakers (which also played my music then.)

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 8.43.39 AM.png

I would think that a polite comment to the model about the volume would be helpful. Understand that the most models use the mic on their pc/laptop, which is literally inches away from the speakers. They do not hear what you hear. Make a polite comment about it and they will probably respond.

The pro fix of this is to use a seperate, usb mic, but that takes $$ and some tech savvy. Not all models are as awesome as amber.

I have found that a constructive polite comment is usually if not always appreciated.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
I wish guys would politely give constructive criticism. For instance the other day my mic was picking up the motor on my fish tank (which I now know is dying) and I am super grateful that someone immediately told me they heard a buzzing so I wasn't sitting around wondering why my room was empty.

Some days I've been listening to music on my own, and when I get on cam it's way louder than I would normally like but I don't realize it. And usually people won't speak up. A good model will always accept constructive criticism about her volume because it's to everyone's benefit that it's perfect. (Criticism about her music taste, or lingerie choice is just that, criticism, the word constructive is very important.)

As far as tip noise goes though, that's an easy fix on the model's end with the volume mixer as @AmberCutie kindly pointed out.

Still nervous about saying something? Say it in a private tip note (the amount doesn't matter) That way you've said it as nicely as possible, and the model won't feel embarrassed, and she can choose to keep the concern between the two of you or ask the room for a second opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.