AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping during private show; no acknowledgement of tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2022
During a private I tipped a few times, but never heard the tip sound (or its echo from the room), nor did I see "xxx tipped yyy tokens" messages. The tips were deducted from my account though.

Was this a temporary glitch, and does it mean the model didn't get those tokens?

Message the model this "Hey, I enjoyed our private show. :) Did you get the tokens that I tipped you during the private show? I didn't hear the tip sound, so I just wanted to make sure."

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hmm...it seems the tips were in fact transferred correctly. I guess the "xxx tipped yyy tokens" messages didn't appear because I'd tipped while the PM window had focus (and no, they didn't show up in the Public Chat window either), and maybe I didn't hear the tip sounds because she had the background music set to 11.

On a related tangent, I know CB's private does glitch out on the rare occasion. On two occasions models had aborted a pvt to tell me the tokens had stopped transferring. Checking my account showed they were correct, CB had stopped deducting tokens after a few minutes in.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.