AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBlanc

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 2, 2016
Twitter Username
@MissTaylorBlanc
Tumblr Username
littlemissropebunny
MFC Username
taylornoire
Chaturbate Username
Taylorblanc
In my latest shows I've had no tips at all and hardly any views (I took a break due to personal reasons). Anyway I was wondering how would you get back into the game? I feel like exposure used to come really easily. I don't want to do anything for nothing either. Any tips and advice would be great.

Members can tip (or not) over some very subtle things...my suggestion is to keep it real and listen. Members may often be naive, but they are rarely idiots. Genuine is sexy.
Personally I find that I tend to deny tipping a model who has messed it up more than I tip a model who is doing it all right in that moment. In simple terms I tend to hold my credit for the right model/ moment rather than to spend it as planned.

I'm also not sure what you mean as "messed it up"
For me it generally means not paying attention, but that is only me.

I was going to spend time with a long term model friend today for instance, I even waited for her to arrive. The connection just didn't happen so I left. I still have her tokens with me now. It doesn't take much to mess up good intent.
For the model today I may catch her tomorrow, or it may take a week... I have known her a while and I like her. If we had just met it may have been different.

On the positive side I met a model (1st meeting) who was paying attention earlier on today. She wasn't just a token puppet, doing what I wanted, but was present with me during our time together. I rewarded her well, including a nice bonus tip before leaving her.
edit: This bonus tipping is important as a member, both a sign of gratitude and to add to the next time.

norm for tipping? ...that would vary wildly depending on the member.
($10- $1000+)

Sometimes I wonder the usefulness of general tipping advice since as you can see from the member advice above, tipping is rather arbitrary. For me, tipping happens when impulsiveness overrides rationality for a model who exceeds the aggregate norms for attractiveness. How do you trigger this impulsivity? If a lot of other members are tipping at the same time, it helps. If I want your attention and my token amount has a reasonable chance of success, I'll tip. If I'm infatuated/obsessed/in love with you and you blink the right way, I'll tip.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Sometimes I wonder the usefulness of general tipping advice since as you can see from the member advice above, tipping is rather arbitrary. For me, tipping happens when impulsiveness overrides rationality for a model who exceeds the aggregate norms for attractiveness. How do you trigger this impulsivity? If a lot of other members are tipping at the same time, it helps. If I want your attention and my token amount has a reasonable chance of success, I'll tip. If I'm infatuated/obsessed/in love with you and you blink the right way, I'll tip.
It's more I can't seem to get the ball running. I think it's due to me taking a personal break (I announced on twitter). My first show back made 3 tokens. It's just a little disheartening. But at least it was fun.

It's more I can't seem to get the ball running. I think it's due to me taking a personal break (I announced on twitter). My first show back made 3 tokens. It's just a little disheartening. But at least it was fun.

I'm completely new to this so don't think I'll be too much help but wanted to pipe in... I completely understand how disheartening that would be but remember why you took your break and remember that you're having fun. You seem adorable so I bet it will just take a while to get the ball rolling again :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.