AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips are automatically rated 10

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2011
Rate your recent private sessions! Only sessions lasting at least a minute and a half may be rated. Tips are automatically rated a 10.

I think this has been true for a couple of weeks now. I thought I was going crazy and thought I had forgotten that I had already rated my tips. :lol:

Reactions: Felicity
Someone about a week ago went to rate their tip to me but it had already been automatically done for him the moment he tipped it. :lol:

The whole 'Rate 90 token tips' thing is ridiculous. You'd think the tip itself IS a compliment to the model. I always feel silly when I ask guys "Can you please rate that tip for me?" LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
The whole 'Rate 90 token tips' thing is ridiculous. You'd think the tip itself IS a compliment to the model. I always feel silly when I ask guys "Can you please rate that tip for me?" LOL.

I would have assumed it was a means to prevent reneging on an agreement. If the model lived up to her part of the bargain (tipped agreement) - she gets a 10. If she doesn't (logs off, bans you, doesn't do what is supposed to be done) you rate a 1.

I doubt the system ever worked though, or they found it got manipulated/made bugger all difference in the scheme of things - so they stopped it existing? Maybe. Who knows. Who cares (since from what has been said, rating tips did sweet FA anyway).

Except for a few random times, each time I went to rate a tip, 10 was the only option in the dropdown. Once in a while it seemed to bug out and the whole 1-10 dropdown was there.

It's cool now if "rate your tips over 90" isn't necessary.

I always thought the whole tip rating was a bit inane anyway. What if a tip was not for something specific? As part of a countdown? As appreciation for something already done? Just because?

Then what exactly the hell are you rating anyway?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Zoomer said:
If the model lived up to her part of the bargain (tipped agreement) - she gets a 10. If she doesn't (logs off, bans you, doesn't do what is supposed to be done) you rate a 1.

Which would make sense if there was actually an option besides 10. Lol.

RogueWarrior said:
I always thought the whole tip rating was a bit inane anyway. What if a tip was not for something specific? As part of a countdown? As appreciation for something already done? Just because?

Then what exactly the hell are you rating anyway?

Exactly.

And they can just go to the model's profile and rate 1 - 5 stars, as well as rate private shows.

It appears they have indeed removed the rating necessity now. Yeah !! Fine by me. :dance:

As for the past rating thing, I found that if you went to rate very soon after tipping, it only gave you the 10 option. However, for every tip I didn't rate before I signed off, when I would go back to do the ratings the next day or longer, the full 1-10 option was there. I'm surprised MFC didn't send out a note to models about the new automatic rating so they could stop reminding about 'dont forget to rate the tip' .....

MFC always seemed to confuse rating privates with tips over 90, but is this the option?

From Homepage > My Account > Private Show Settings >
Would you like to automatically rate all privates a "10" and skip the post-private rating screen?
- Yes, skip it OR
- No, don't skip it
'Yes, skip it' may be the default option for new accounts because I switched one to 'No...' yesterday. I tend to tip smaller but more often now, but if I pay for the option I'd prefer to use it. :lol:

I don't recall it on old accounts, and just checking some, they're all set to 'No...'.

[Also found a few tokens I'd forgotten about. :sleeping-sleep: ]

I only noticed it when fixing Privacy Settings, just above, because MFC set them to show all to models by default. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.