AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips or private shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XxAmsterdam said:
I mean, it just sounds weird to me to say "hey everybody, I'll show my boobs for x amount of tokens, holla!"

Men are simple creatures and tend to be fond of boobs, so they will be too happy to be receiving the offer to be worried about the the delivery method. If you have a big happy genuine smile on your face then that exact quote would be perfectly fine.

Chamaeleon said:
AshaSnow said:
I love public tips! That's where I make most of my money. I don't go private very often so when I do I have a really really fun time and I really like seeing how many spy tokens I rack up -- nice to know that guys are curious what I'm up to :lol:
:think: I wonder what kind of pancake Asha makes in private...

I don't believe I have ever cooked in private :D I have chatted, masturbated, danced/stripped, read a book, watched someone play video games, painted my nails, showered, and more in private, but not so much cooking.

MadisonLeigh said:
I generally prefer public, but sometimes I'm in the mood for privates. I feel more comfortable doing a show for a whole room than I do performing for someone 1 on 1 and trying to make sure I'm pleasing them. I don't really like doing group shows as I haven't found them to bring in tokens for me.

This is how I feel. I'm more comfortable doing public shows than I am doing privates. In public I do what I want and have fun with it. In a private I worry to much. I only go private with members who I have known for awhile since Im more comfortable if I know the person well.

JoleneJolene said:
I really only go private with people I know and enjoy. The last few times I wen't with someone new I regretted it.

This.

I'm not comfortable going private with someone who hasn't said a word to me/hasn't tipped in public chat. And for them to just assume that I'm ready to go private without having discussed it at all.....it's a bit odd, in my opinion.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Public, groups, and privates all seem to serve a purpose, mood, or a level of intimacy. When I really want to give a performer the most "bang for the buck," what is the best option. I hear from a lot of performers that MFC takes a large percentage from the tips.

So if I want the model to get the greatest amount from my tips, what is the best option? Tipping in public, groups, or privates?
When I tip, i want the most of the money to go to the performer, not MFC. What's the best option?

tobys00 said:
Public, groups, and privates all seem to serve a purpose, mood, or a level of intimacy. When I really want to give a performer the most "bang for the buck," what is the best option. I hear from a lot of performers that MFC takes a large percentage from the tips.

So if I want the model to get the greatest amount from my tips, what is the best option? Tipping in public, groups, or privates?
When I tip, i want the most of the money to go to the performer, not MFC. What's the best option?

I'm not sure of your sources in regards to model token payouts, but to clarify, there's no distinction between different forms of tokens - e.g. through tips, or private shows, or group shows. For every token a model receives, she's paid $0.05. If you want a larger proportion of your expenditure to go towards the model(s), the only way to do so would be to purchase larger token packages (you get more tokens for your money).

It's important to realise that a majority of models are willing and able to give well established camsites like MFC a share of their income - MFC provides a well established platform with many potential patrons to visit them, and hopefully expend money on the model.

Don't worry about the cut - in the long term, you're helping the model by paying her through tokens as opposed to third-party payment methods; the very relevant camscore fluctuates based on tokens/hour/day - unless the model is already highly successful.

Both!!

I really do one on one private shows, esp if we're doing cam to cam! But usually for me, I get the people who want to get right down to business, cum and go on. I am ALL for this, don't get me wrong. But I also like to be all sexy and tempting and just be me in general (which is typically rather goofy) and that I do in public for tips. So it's honestly a win-win either way it goes. I find I do more public stuff though..

Thanks for this topic as I have been confused by it. i have been a prem for 3 months on MFC so far my fav 4 models rarely do privates. Ive actually never had a private yet and I almost feel that models expect weirdness in privates. its countdown shows in public from what Ive seen. I like to tip and if model reaches her goal, I'm not overly worried about freeloaders, but I can see how it is annoying. I think half the fun is getting freeloaders to tip when they're stupid enough to post in chat.

They're more likely to accept your private show request if you've talked to them before - this is particularly pertinent to those who enjoy watching models with a relatively high camscore. They're not desperate for the money (with an established fanbase who are willing and able to tip), and it's deemed a bit of a hassle if the person who requests the private show isn't up for spending the tokens to compensate for loss of roomcount, or if the member constantly makes asinine requests (I call them requests, but they're better categorized as 'demands)/remarks.

Honestly, even if you could take a girl into private for 30 minutes, they could potentially be making more with countdowns and tips in public chats. This is the main reason why models try to finish a countdown before initiating private shows. They lack interest in short private shows that clears a room, and to add insult to injury - fails to yield an income. What's worse is when a member places pressure on the model with inane requests such as scat or peeing, in exchange for staying. It could be argued that it's unfair to the member for the model to assume such, but with the nature of MFC and its audience, it's reasonable that models can be somewhat cynical.

On the contrary, private shows are great if it's someone trustworthy - both parties are consenting and satisfied with the result, the model receives a guaranteed income, it establishes a greater level of intimacy for more 'private' conversations and shows (such as fetishism, which is rarely practiced in public chat), etc.

I enjoy private shows with models who I'm friends with. I enjoy participating in countdowns and tipping with models I'm friends with, and models that I've only briefly met.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Status
Not open for further replies.