AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Title Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgirlali

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 2, 2017
MFC Username
badgirlali
Hey guys! I'm a mfc model. I need help creating a good title with the amount of tokens required. I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff.

and...
What should i do if people stop tipping & chatting? Shall i just end the broadcast? Put my clothes back on and start over?

one more thing lol
What are some good tips to get people to tip me?

Where members stop tipping/ chatting use your judgement as to when to put clothes back on and start over.... when you feel like the members are taking advantage, stop giving and wait for tips. You will know what is fair for previous tips.

Where members stop tipping/ chatting use your judgement as to when to put clothes back on and start over.... when you feel like the members are taking advantage, stop giving and wait for tips. You will know what is fair for previous tips.

thank you :)

You mean a good countdown? Take a look at how I run things via my tip board on my profile if you want, and use whatever you like from it.

I have 3 tip options that are also daily goals, and once reached via any manner, are in effect for the rest of my tip broadcasting that day, or in the case of the cumshow one, until I come. This works well for me, best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.