AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Titles for MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
I must be annoying asking a lot of questions, but I am not much of a girl and I have no idea what I truly am doing. How can I make a room name grab the attention of viewers. What would normally be posted as their room titles?

I must be annoying asking a lot of questions, but I am not much of a girl and I have no idea what I truly am doing. How can I make a room name grab the attention of viewers. What would normally be posted as their room titles?
Hi, do you mean what to post as your topic? If so, I think of it as an elevator pitch for the stream.
Most viewers will scroll and skim the homepage, not read anything too involved...so I stick to a Countdown, a couple popular menu items, and if theres a sale or deal I add that at the end.

Hi, do you mean what to post as your topic? If so, I think of it as an elevator pitch for the stream.
Most viewers will scroll and skim the homepage, not read anything too involved...so I stick to a Countdown, a couple popular menu items, and if theres a sale or deal I add that at the end.
So they mostly don't read them lol, noted on that so don't spend much time on it.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
So they mostly don't read them lol, noted on that so don't spend much time on it.
People who actually participate in the room are likely to read the topic to see what the countdown is, or what the subject of the session is.

It isn't a title, it's an explanation of what is happening in your room when you're live. I would suggest doing as mentioned above and including a countdown (and utilize the variables to automate your token goal) and anything you're selling that session.

It's not that they don't read it, it's more that the ones not in the room are quickly skimming for information to pick a room.

As Amber mentioned, the ones already in there are using it to track the current countdown and if you're shooting for a rank goal with a reward then that also is one they'll watch (I put that at the very end if I'm using that command but rarely do).

Reactions: AmberCutie
It's not that they don't read it, it's more that the ones not in the room are quickly skimming for information to pick a room.

As Amber mentioned, the ones already in there are using it to track the current countdown and if you're shooting for a rank goal with a reward then that also is one they'll watch (I put that at the very end if I'm using that command but rarely do).
I am still trying to learn how to utilize the room itself, what would I need to do in order for the countdown to be auto.. I am sorry I feel dumb asking these simple questions..

I am still trying to learn how to utilize the room itself, what would I need to do in order for the countdown to be auto.. I am sorry I feel dumb asking these simple questions..
Click this button to set your amount,
Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 4.20.33 PM.png

then in the topic add variables. Read about them here - https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Countdowns

My typical topic is something like "Happy Titty Tuesday! @remain to go for boobies out. See share for new vid! Join onlyfans.com/ambercutie for daily goodies"

• Helpful!
Reactions: D_A_X and mika_kedi
Click this button to set your amount,
View attachment 96974

then in the topic add variables. Read about them here - https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Countdowns

My typical topic is something like "Happy Titty Tuesday! @remain to go for boobies out. See share for new vid! Join onlyfans.com/ambercutie for daily goodies"

Additionally a have notepad pinned to the start bar and have files with various start of stream topics, I then just change them bit by bit as I progress through the stream.

These are my two current go to topics...

I copy/paste it into the topic before the autotweet gif goes off.
I set the countdown before I go live.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-13 224113.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-13 224113.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Additionally a have notepad pinned to the start bar and have files with various start of stream topics, I then just change them bit by bit as I progress through the stream.

Eyyy I used to do that too! Had a google doc bookmarked and ready each shift.

I have have notepad pinned to my desktop with them open all the time,

I do have notepad pinned to my desktop and always have them open, so I should simply have something like "Cloths off at X amount @remain left until naked!" Something along those lines, or should I also promote my OF in there ass well? Much like you did expressing the 50% off vids.

I have have notepad pinned to my desktop with them open all the time,

I do have notepad pinned to my desktop and always have them open, so I should simply have something like "Cloths off at X amount @remain left until naked!" Something along those lines, or should I also promote my OF in there ass well? Much like you did expressing the 50% off vids.
I break getting Naked into multiple small countdowns, so members see it as achievable amounts. Plus each completion is a win for them and you...everyone loves that.

Cloths off at X amount @remain left until naked!"
This seems to be the same thing said twice?
@remain is a command which when used shows automatically the token amount left on the countdown so you don't need to update it each tip.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I break getting Naked into multiple small countdowns, so members see it as achievable amounts. Plus each completion is a win for them and you...everyone loves that.

This seems to be the same thing said twice?
@remain is a command which when used shows automatically the token amount left on the countdown so you don't need to update it each tip.
that makes sense... Thank you for all the advice and help <#

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.