AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

top 100 ranking

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2011
I've seen no shortage of threads on here relating to cam scores... but i haven't seen as many threads about ranking... i was wondering how difficult does it seem to be to rise threw the ranks of the new top 100?

meaning... now that mfc is listing the top 100... do you find it to be more competitive than it was when only the top 20 was visible? i understand it's going to differ from girl to girl... and some might have a ranking ceiling (meaning never rising higher than 50 or 75) but how much work does it seem like you need to put in to rise in the new top 100? is it much more than work to move threw the top 100 when only the top 20 was visible?

i understand that the only way you rise threw the top 100 is based solely on the total number of tokens a model takes in per month... and i imagine the higher you go the more difficult it is because you have to continually take in more money to go higher

there are a couple of "high profile" models that always seem to be in the top 20 but are online a crazy number of hours a day... and then there are some models that only seem to put in a couple hours every few days and still manager to make the top 20... i was wondering about the average model... i'm not asking about specifics about tokens but what does it take for you to rise threw the ranks?

Agreed with cammi. Before the list was released I was usually ranked about 90-100, now with the same average days I'm 120-150. I think the list had made certain people push harder for it and that's totally cool. I haven't pushed my ranking at all so I'm happy with it.

Reactions: RedHerby1
i hate that list (hehe.. kind of). before it it wasn't SO hard (hard enough, but not like now) to make it into the top 50, now i'm struggling to stay in the top 100.
it was quite smart of MFC. before only the top 20 was competitive, and those girls in it or near it would get lots of support from their regulars to get them there/keep them there. now- there are one hundred places of competition. it has never been about that prize money.

sorry this might have been incoherent, it's crazy late.

Models have always been able to see where in miss MFC they are ranked, it goes into thousands, I just think everyone being able to see it has put a little more pressure on, but if your not in the top 20 your still not gunna get a reward for your place in miss MFC so it shouldn't feel as important.
I have noticed some models have been using their top 100 status to get their regulars to tip them up the ranks where before they probably wouldn't have.

Anyone know about how many about models are in the "contest"?? Or not in it as the case may be? I know my ranking is over like 7000 haha, but I am new to all this and I know it will improve...just wondering how many are below me. Seems like there must be a ton models around my cam score have been making the 2nd page recently (when there are 4 pages of people online)...that's NUTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.