AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Total Lunar Eclipse on December 10, 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
A total lunar eclipse on December 10, 2011, will be the final eclipse of the year. This will be second of two lunar eclipses in 2011.
The December 10 lunar eclipse will be seen from Alaska, northern Canada, Australia, New Zealand, central Asia and eastern Asia. Viewers in most of North America and Hawaii will see the moonset still in eclipse.

Central and eastern Asia is where the eclipse can be best viewed and photographed.

People on the west coast of the United States and Canada will see the beginning of totality just as the moon disappears below the western horizon. Viewers on the east coast will not see the start of the umbral eclipse before moonset.

When will it occur?
The eclipse’s total phase lasts for 51 minutes. It starts at at 11:33:36 Universal Time (UT), with totality starting at 14:06:16 UT.

The point of the greatest eclipse occurs at 14:31:49 UT. The umbral eclipse magnitude will reach 1.11 at this point.

Totality ends at 14:57:24 UT, and the entire eclipse finally ends at 17:29:57 UT.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar-eclipse-december-10-2011.html

There is a map at the website above showing who will be able to see what, where, etc.
I think we should all get out there on saturday and get a pic of the eclipse and share it here since we are from so many different parts of the world...I think it would be neato!

Ok that is all.
:hello2:

Attachments

• total-lunareclipse.jpg
    total-lunareclipse.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 72
Check back right here at Wired so you can watch an embedded live feed of the total lunar eclipse starting at 5:00 am PST
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/ ... ipse-feed/

Just in case any of y'all wanna see the eclipse but aren't in the best location for it...we aren't gonna have another one for 4 years or something like that, so don't miss it y'all!
:-D

:angry9: :banghead: :cussing:
I couldn't see a damn thing...

Yep. I saw it online...lame!
:icon-cry:

Attachments

• CANTSEESHIT.png
    CANTSEESHIT.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
  • TOHELLWITHIT.png
    TOHELLWITHIT.png
    158 KB · Views: 18