AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Totally new

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2014
Hi
i just did my first webshow ever on mfc and earned 1285 tokens is that a good start? And i had 22 people rate me with 5 s and 19 admiers is that a good start? Oh andwhat would be best to take out my payments on since im from sweden ? Im sorry if this is messy im kind of an airhead now and i met alot of people who want to do privates with me what is that and how do i do privates?

:hello2:

Rate and admires ultimately don't mean much (they don't affect camscore or pay). As to whether 1285 tokens is a good start, that depends on how long you were on cam, and more importantly, whether you're happy with it. Whatever you make, whether it's a lot or a little, it's always going to be more than some models make and less than other models make. So as long as you're happy with your earnings, I wouldn't worry what other people think, yo.

The only thing I'd add is to get model status so you can find out what you need to earn in order to maintain/raise your camscore and maybe start your goals from there (and obviously factor in what you need to make to cover your living expenses if this is your main income). I imagine other models will be more willing to discuss finances in 'models only' than they will out in the public bit too.

Get model status here Alex:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Whether or not you had a good start completely depends on you and your goals. How much do you wanna make and if you're meeting those goals then you're doing good. :)
Like Bob said rates and admirers mean nothing. What matters is camscore and how much you are making while online. A polite thank you when someone tells you they did it is nice to do but nothing more as it doesnt help you at all.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Alexsweetie said:
Oh andwhat would be best to take out my payments on since im from sweden ?
Payment methods
I live in Europe as well and I've gotten paid via International Wire Transfer for the past 3 years. (It says 'Time to receive payment: 1-2 bank days.' but it's actually 4-5 days, just FYI.)

i met alot of people who want to do privates with me what is that and how do i do privates?
A member sends you a request for a private (60 tokens per minute) or a TruePrivate (80) - you get a popup window, and you can accept or decline. If you accept, the private starts and you start getting 60 (or 80) tokens per minute. It's very much recommended that you talk to guys who are interested in privates before accepting them, to see if you'll be able to fulfill their expectations, and if they're ready to go private for an amount of time that's financially profitable for you.

And like Bob and Teagan said, rates and admires do not matter. Don't listen to guys who tell you otherwise. Keep an eye on your Camscore instead.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.