AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Towel Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaMike42

V.I.P. AmberLander
May 2, 2010
This Tuesday (May 25th) is Towel Day! I hope all of you will be hoopy froods who know where your towels are.

I don't have a camera, or I would upload a picture of my amazingly epic towel. It has a Babelfish and a bunch of 42s painted on it.

My towels are either in the towel closet, the bathrooms, or the laundry room.

If you didn't catch on, it's for Douglas Adams fans.

:h:

I know where MY towel is- do you?

I can not let this go past without posting the Youtube vid that ruined that book for me forever. Whenever I think of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I think of this.

It's the hosts of my favorite TV show in the world taking part in promoting a British reading challenge or something like that and having fun with it. This clip wins just for Take #3.

Well... today's the day. I think I'll go out and start asking people I pass by where their towels are. I just hope I don't offend anyone who thinks I'm insulting them for wearing short skirts who think I think that they are exposing too much or something.

If you do see me on the international news or something for disrupting people's daily lives, that's not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.