AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Troll coming into my room and posting pictures of defecation and urine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2021
Ok so I’ve never had this happen in my room before but I got trolled and they were constantly posting pictures of urine and defecation I am aware that chaturbate is highly against this and you could get in a lot of trouble for even allowing users to post that kind of stuff in your room, I kicked them everytime they posted it so I couldn’t possibly get in trouble right? hope to get some feedback

Member here, not model, so I'm limited in my knowledge on this, but what comes to mind initially:
1.) If these are gifs or pictures that are hosted on CB (e.g. typing ':' and then <text> for a gif), I'd think about contacting CB support to see if those can be removed. To my knowledge, I believe gifs/pics are supposedly scanned before posting, but it's always possible some got through.

2.) I imagine this is probably a grey user, right? If so, I'd consider blocking grey users and keeping the chat to members w/ tokens only. (This would also significantly reduce all spam bots too). If it isn't a grey user, I'd contact CB support to see if they can do something like block his payment options so he'll stop signing up for non-grey accounts.

Also, I sincerely doubt you'd get in trouble for this, considering you are not engaging in the behavior at all.

Member here, not model, so I'm limited in my knowledge on this, but what comes to mind initially:
1.) If these are gifs or pictures that are hosted on CB (e.g. typing ':' and then <text> for a gif), I'd think about contacting CB support to see if those can be removed. To my knowledge, I believe gifs/pics are supposedly scanned before posting, but it's always possible some got through.

2.) I imagine this is probably a grey user, right? If so, I'd consider blocking grey users and keeping the chat to members w/ tokens only. (This would also significantly reduce all spam bots too). If it isn't a grey user, I'd contact CB support to see if they can do something like block his payment options so he'll stop signing up for non-grey accounts.

Also, I sincerely doubt you'd get in trouble for this, considering you are not engaging in the behavior at all.
Ok, thanks a lot !

report the member and gif. are you just kicking them or banning them? if you are kicking them then should outright ban them instead.

report the member and gif. are you just kicking them or banning them? if you are kicking them then should outright ban them instead.
They are banned from my room, however I did not report the member to the site, I did report the emoticons though

Ok so I’ve never had this happen in my room before but I got trolled and they were constantly posting pictures of urine and defecation I am aware that chaturbate is highly against this and you could get in a lot of trouble for even allowing users to post that kind of stuff in your room, I kicked them everytime they posted it so I couldn’t possibly get in trouble right? hope to get some feedback

I would HOPE that you wouldn't be penalized for some dumbasses posting stuff like that in your room. It blows my mind hearing about some of these dumb reasons that models get suspended/banned. If they're trolling your room with a bunch of those images, go further than kick them. BAN them. I guess if you really wanna make sure you don't get in trouble, you could also take a screenshot of it to send to Chaturbate, informing them you've been trolled, and that you banned the users immediately. But I really think it's ridiculous for any model to have to go through such lengths just to prevent getting in trouble. You didn't do anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.