AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Troma

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
How is there not a Troma thread yet?!

I just ordered the DVD box set of "Make Your Own Damn Movie" after reading "Make Your Own Damn Movie" (...) and of course it got me in the Troma mood. :D

I rewatched Poultrygeist for the first time in a few years and...holy shit, that movie is impressive. I completely forgot it was a musical of sorts! They got pretty awesome with their special effects.

My other favorites are Terror Firmer (and the making of documentary is equally awesome, if not confusing in some places :lol:) annnnd of course Cannibal! The Musical. If you're a fan and haven't listened to the commentary by Matt and Trey yet, you must! It's fucking awesome. Tromeo and Juliet is glorious as well.

Any other Troma fans on the board?

VeronicaChaos said:
I rewatched Poultrygeist for the first time in a few years and...holy shit, that movie is impressive.
I was in an mfc room a couple days ago where the model was talking about Poultrygeist. I just now realized she wasn't joking about the name Poltergeist and was referring to a real movie. :oops:

Had never heard of this.

JerryBoBerry said:
VeronicaChaos said:
I rewatched Poultrygeist for the first time in a few years and...holy shit, that movie is impressive.
I was in an mfc room a couple days ago where the model was talking about Poultrygeist. I just now realized she wasn't joking about the name Poltergeist and was referring to a real movie. :oops:

Had never heard of this.

:thumbleft:

It's a masterpiece. (And on Netflix!)

Reactions: NataliaGrey
VeronicaChaos said:

I just ordered the DVD box set of "Make Your Own Damn Movie" after reading "Make Your Own Damn Movie" (...) and of course it got me in the Troma mood. :D

I rewatched Poultrygeist for the first time in a few years and...holy shit, that movie is impressive. I completely forgot it was a musical of sorts! They got pretty awesome with their special effects.

My other favorites are Terror Firmer (and the making of documentary is equally awesome, if not confusing in some places :lol:) annnnd of course Cannibal! The Musical. If you're a fan and haven't listened to the commentary by Matt and Trey yet, you must! It's fucking awesome. Tromeo and Juliet is glorious as well.

Hi MissChaos, big fan of your's here...HUGE freakin' fan! When you get ready to shoot your movie, will there be an open casting call? Because I have to be honest, it's ALWAYS been my dream to work with you. Will I need a union card? What about an agent? Not trying to kiss up to you or anything but "Cheek To Cheek" is a video masterpiece!

Ummm, I'll hang up and listen; thanks!

Reactions: xDollPartsx
eyeteach said:
VeronicaChaos said:

Hi MissChaos, big fan of your's here...HUGE freakin' fan! When you get ready to shoot your movie, will there be an open casting call? Because I have to be honest, it's ALWAYS been my dream to work with you. Will I need a union card? What about an agent? Not trying to kiss up to you or anything but "Cheek To Cheek" is a video masterpiece!

I started this thread to talk about TROMA, not me, and I'm not ready to talk about that anyway. Trust me, you'll know!

I feel like this thread is now tainted with my irrelevance. I mean, I'm glad you're a fan and all, but you have to stop threadjacking everything I post in... it's making me uncomfortable. I just wanted to talk about some of my favorite movies. :/

eyeteach said:
VeronicaChaos said:

I've become concerned that you may be on some new drugs or something, eyeteach, because you've become quite the weirdo creeper around here lately.

VeronicaChaos said:

I have no idea what this is. But there is alcohol in my system and I want to know where this is from.

RubyRousson said:
VeronicaChaos said:

I have no idea what this is. But there is alcohol in my system and I want to know where this is from.

SO GOOD.

VeronicaChaos said:
RubyRousson said:
VeronicaChaos said:

SO GOOD.

I must watch this now. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY LIFE!

Off topic: Sorry, I responded while really sleep deprived and confused eyeteach with someone else! Fuck I was out of it! sorry! I'm an accidental asshole I swear!

Just wanted to clear that up. :D

Back on topic: I'm watching "Make Your Own Damn Movie!" right now and it's a fascinating look into the world of Troma. I love when they're going through CBS' dumpsters to find props. :lol:

zippypinhead said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned yet that Troma's entire catalog is (officially) available to view on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4O0LNYmaOczcSMHA_FE1Mw

They import a lot of world trash cinema that they put behind the Youtube PPV paywall, but all of the beloved old Troma originals are free!

That's awesome, thanks for the link!

Reactions: zippypinhead
zippypinhead said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned yet that Troma's entire catalog is (officially) available to view on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4O0LNYmaOczcSMHA_FE1Mw

They import a lot of world trash cinema that they put behind the Youtube PPV paywall, but all of the beloved old Troma originals are free!
I love Troma's pro-piracy/anti-copyright viewpoints. The fact that they put up all their movies for free is amazing.

VeronicaChaos said:
I love Troma's pro-piracy/anti-copyright viewpoints. The fact that they put up all their movies for free is amazing.

Really, it's a pretty shrewd exhibition of control over their intellectual property. They can generate revenue from those streams, so they get paid for their product. Plus, what's the point of pirating if they're letting you see it, conveniently and free of charge? They also make a lot of their stuff available to stream through Hulu and Netflix, which spreads out access to their audience and increases the cash flow. That Lloyd Kaufman, he ain't no dummy!

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.