AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble becoming verified on cam sites!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2017
Hi!

I want to start camming but I have trouble getting verified on both Chaturbate and Camsoda...
I applied for Chaturbate 3 days ago and immediately send in a scan of my ID + a pic of my face with my ID. It kept saying the pictures were unclear and all that. I took about 6 picuter and they were all denied. My ID can't be the problem since I scanned it and it's high quality!

Yesterday I logged on and it said I was banned! I email support and they havent been helpful..
Then I applied for Camsoda yesterday and I had to send in my pictures three times! Im still not verified and its getting frustrating...

What should I do? I looked on multiple forums but they eventually say support helped them and it's fixed, but my account got banned for no reason...

Help/tips would be great!!

Reactions: curvyredhead
For Chaturbate try emailing support the pics directly. When I used the uploader they got denied so I sent like 6 different photos as attachments in emails and they accepted at least one I guess.

I have no idea why.

Reactions: dario80
For Chaturbate try emailing support the pics directly. When I used the uploader they got denied so I sent like 6 different photos as attachments in emails and they accepted at least one I guess.

I have no idea why.
Do I just email them a bunch of pics with my ID and my username in the mail?

I signed up but I'm not comfortable with the idea of having to show my whole face all the time so idk:(
Even on Chaturbate don't they require you to have your face visible at least part of the time? Same deal on MFC, though you won't likely make as much money without face on either site.

I signed up but I'm not comfortable with the idea of having to show my whole face all the time so idk:(
It's not all the time.

From http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models#Face_on_camera
Face on camera
Models are required to keep their face on camera, at least part of the time. (Permanently hiding one's face off camera, wearing a mask, or only showing one's face in private chat is not allowed.)

This website is about friendly personal interaction and that is only possible when members see the faces of the models.

always need to have your face on cam most of the show, why? scammers .. i have a friend whos had issues with her recorded show being used and someone pointed a webcam at their laptop and pretending its her, how shes gets constantly banned due to ppl not believing her real account is her .. someone is always trying to screw some1!

So this has nothing to do with your question. I just wanted to bring up a thing.

Idk why you're not comfy showing your face, it's up to you so not really questioning but I want to point out if it's because you don't want people to recognise you or lessen your face on the internet or privacy that's not really a viable thing. If you show your face even part of the time guarantee it will be reposted and recorded for the internet to see. Like if its some other reason for not showing your face, coolio. Just wanted to point out it won't make a big difference in making you anonymous if you show it ever

Status
Not open for further replies.