AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trouble understanding how Streammate works, ugh!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
Hello, it seems I am having more luck with MFC than Streammate, simply because I am struggling to understand how going, "live" works. Do you click, start cam show once you are in the chatroom and see your video on? I really don't understand because I literally have 0 viewers in my room, so it makes me think perhaps my cam score dropped? I am not sure because I really started about a month ago. Please help...also is there any tips people can give me to help me improve? Thanks so much! :)

jasmineminx said:
Hello, it seems I am having more luck with MFC than Streammate, simply because I am struggling to understand how going, "live" works. Do you click, start cam show once you are in the chatroom and see your video on? I really don't understand because I literally have 0 viewers in my room, so it makes me think perhaps my cam score dropped? I am not sure because I really started about a month ago. Please help...also is there any tips people can give me to help me improve? Thanks so much! :)

I would first utilize the search function and look up "streamate". There is a plethora of information here in regards to how you can do better as a model. I think most of this information is located in the "models only" section though, so if you are interested in learning more on how to troubleshoot problems, gain new tips, etc., it would definitely be to your advantage to become a verified cam girl.

About your questions: When you click "start my show", it will broadcast you live. If you look in the top right corner, if it says "streaming", then you are live. If it is not you may need to mess around with it some more. If you are streaming, but have no people in your room, it is probably because you are at the very last page where there is less traffic. The best way to climb up through the ranks is the gain more favorites, have high ratings, use the encoder, have fast internet speeds, and put in some time on the site. As for the camscore, streamate has no camscore system.

I hope this information helps you and I hope to see you join us later as a verified camgirl.

iKarli said:
jasmineminx said:

I would first utilize the search function and look up "streamate". There is a plethora of information here in regards to how you can do better as a model. I think most of this information is located in the "models only" section though, so if you are interested in learning more on how to troubleshoot problems, gain new tips, etc., it would definitely be to your advantage to become a verified cam girl.

About your questions: When you click "start my show", it will broadcast you live. If you look in the top right corner, if it says "streaming", then you are live. If it is not you may need to mess around with it some more. If you are streaming, but have no people in your room, it is probably because you are at the very last page where there is less traffic. The best way to climb up through the ranks is the gain more favorites, have high ratings, use the encoder, have fast internet speeds, and put in some time on the site. As for the camscore, streamate has no camscore system.

I hope this information helps you and I hope to see you join us later as a verified camgirl.

Thanks so much, also how do you take people private if someone pays you and is in your paid user room? I end up no seeing anywhere to close the guest chat to do a private and end up losing the person from it..im sorry...I feel so embarrassed and dorky.

jasmineminx said:
Chellelovesu said:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17239

Read this thread and everything linked and it should give you a better base understanding of the site.

Thanks, I looked over the rules, but I am still not entirely sure how to tend to the paid chat users in the paid chat log. :( all well..
The link that Chelle posted is a link to a thread specifically dedicated to all things streamate on this site. If you do not have model status you may not be able to see it. I suggest gaining model status by reading how to attain it on this site and you will have more information than you could ever handle.

Edit: she posted the public streamate thread link, there is another thread as well in models only. Both are equally chalk full of the information you are seeking.

jasmineminx said:
Chellelovesu said:

Read this thread and everything linked and it should give you a better base understanding of the site.

Thanks, I looked over the rules, but I am still not entirely sure how to tend to the paid chat users in the paid chat log. :( all well..

Like... what do you mean?
When you're in paid chat it goes "ding" for premium and a little window pops up to accept/deny exclusives.

What do you mean by "tend to paid chat users", exactly?

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Korreline said:
jasmineminx said:
Chellelovesu said:

Like... what do you mean?
When you're in paid chat it goes "ding" for premium and a little window pops up to accept/deny exclusives.

What do you mean by "tend to paid chat users", exactly?

If a person pops up in the paid chat log, you're automatically in paid private chat. You will only receive a pop up box to accept/deny for paid exclusive chat (like MFC True Private). When they leave that paid chat log, they've ended the private/paid chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.