AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Try Something New

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
Ok, this is going around in my circle and I wanted to pass it on.

http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try ... _days.html (video >4m)

I think exercising is a good august goal. I need to lose the weight I gained on unemployment. I know a lot of people here talk about goals and doing things. So I'd like to try and get some encouragement out there and ask people to give a goal for 30 days starting august 1st. Video is highly recommended.
So post here your thoughts. Get a goal. Posting your goal and talking about your goal for the 30 days will help keep you accountable for your goal. Not needed but if you're someone that has trouble sticking to things it might help. Plus everyone else can help encourage you.

I am disappoint son...

I'm working on my goal and have to say, anyone trying to lose weight or needs help being a little more healthy needs to get noom on the android or I think iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.