AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to find specific cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2022
Hello,

I am trying to pin point what cam site makes the sound of falling coins that are being slipped/dropped and I guess when the tip is large will make a cha-ching cash register sound with lots of falling coins. This site also has Lush integration. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I am trying to pin point what cam site makes the sound of falling coins that are being slipped/dropped and I guess when the tip is large will make a cha-ching cash register sound with lots of falling coins. This site also has Lush integration. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
this one ??

No, not this one. Coins fall subtly and when the tip is large enough you hear the cha-ching! cash register sound

Hello,

Why are you asking?

It sounds suspiciously like you are trying to find out what other site a particular model cams on. if so, this is borderline stalker behaviour. If they wanted you to know that, surely *they* would tell you?

It may not be the model's fault. I have a friend who streams on 5 sites simultaneously, as per studio rules. When I go in a private show with her, (which is often), I sometimes hear this really annoying "OOO-GAH, OOO-GAH" sound. This happens during long private shows in particular. I asked her what it was. Apparently, someone on another site is asking for private show. She told me it was someone on LJ, and apparently, she can't completely shut that site down when she is in private with me. To her credit, she just ignores the request, she is not scamming me. I don't like the fact that someone can just barge in when we are in private, but she says she can't do anything about it. I follow her on SC, so I don't know if this also applies to Exclusive shows. Perhaps someone can provide some info as to whether this is accurate?

It may not be the model's fault. I have a friend who streams on 5 sites simultaneously, as per studio rules. When I go in a private show with her, (which is often), I sometimes hear this really annoying "OOO-GAH, OOO-GAH" sound. This happens during long private shows in particular. I asked her what it was. Apparently, someone on another site is asking for private show. She told me it was someone on LJ, and apparently, she can't completely shut that site down when she is in private with me. To her credit, she just ignores the request, she is not scamming me. I don't like the fact that someone can just barge in when we are in private, but she says she can't do anything about it. I follow her on SC, so I don't know if this also applies to Exclusive shows. Perhaps someone can provide some info as to whether this is accurate?
I do not know how LJ works, but your friend might need to be careful because Stripchat's rules state that a model who accepts a private show on SC MUST shutdown all other public streams. This means the other sites must be put in to "spy mode" if it is available. If it is not available, I think SC expects that the model shuts the stream on the other site down entirely. (So that users on other sites cannot interact with the model, e.g. by requesting private shows)

Of course her studio may forbid her from doing this I suppose. So maybe do not worry about what I just said.

Why are you asking?

It sounds suspiciously like you are trying to find out what other site a particular model cams on. if so, this is borderline stalker behaviour. If they wanted you to know that, surely *they* would tell you?
^ This. Enjoy the show on whatever site you're usually on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I came on here looking maybe to get some information, not a false accusation. There is nothing stalkerish or suspicious about it, you don't even know why I'm asking. I'm asking because there is a particular model I have seen that I really liked but do not know what site I saw this model on. There were these tipping sounds that were made so I was hoping that someone on here may know what cam site has tipping sounds like this with Lush integration.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I came on here looking maybe to get some information, not a false accusation. There is nothing stalkerish or suspicious about it, you don't even know why I'm asking. I'm asking because there is a particular model I have seen that I really liked but do not know what site I saw this model on. There were these tipping sounds that were made so I was hoping that someone on here may know what cam site has tipping sounds like this with Lush integration.
have you checked your browser history then?

I thought that with LJ the private show automatically gets accepted, there is no "decline" option, and when someone starts the private it automatically starts. Maybe I misunderstood when someone told me. Hopefully, someone can clarify this who has worked on LJ before (I think few and far between on here though).

I thought that with LJ the private show automatically gets accepted, there is no "decline" option, and when someone starts the private it automatically starts. Maybe I misunderstood when someone told me. Hopefully, someone can clarify this who has worked on LJ before (I think few and far between on here though).

I'm not familiar with how LJ does it, but I know that they have this b.s. on Streamate....where the model is automatically taken into premium (private) with no option to deny it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
That is interesting. My friend says she doesn't like LJ because she can't shut it down completely. I have been in pvt with her before in SC, and I have heard the sound of an incoming LJ PVT request. (A truly obnoxious sound). She just ignores it, and eventually it goes away. It is annoying and disruptive, however.
So does this mean that the model has no choice but to enter a Pvt show in LJ? Because that does not sound fair to the model. Can they refuse it? Does that mean the LJ viewer is watching my PVT show?
Also, does this not conflict with SC's policy of shutting down other public streams? Because I know my friend shuts down every other public stream. (Spy mode is still available, but not in Exclusive PVT). LJ is the only one that does this.
Does this also happen in SC Exclusive Pvt shows?
Perhaps a SC rep could weigh-in, @Charlie_SC OR @xChloe ?

No, not this one. Coins fall subtly and when the tip is large enough you hear the cha-ching! cash register sound
Hello,

I used to love that Cha-Ching! cash register sound back in the day, but I can't remember if it was on AdultWork, Cams/Streamray, or ImLive.

I've heard the falling coins sound on Stripchat when someone tipped me an amount higher than I'd usually get. I think for like a 100-token tip or something?

I'm not familiar with how LJ does it, but I know that they have this b.s. on Streamate....where the model is automatically taken into premium (private) with no option to deny it.

That is interesting. My friend says she doesn't like LJ because she can't shut it down completely. I have been in pvt with her before in SC, and I have heard the sound of an incoming LJ PVT request. (A truly obnoxious sound). She just ignores it, and eventually it goes away. It is annoying and disruptive, however.
So does this mean that the model has no choice but to enter a Pvt show in LJ? Because that does not sound fair to the model. Can they refuse it? Does that mean the LJ viewer is watching my PVT show?
Also, does this not conflict with SC's policy of shutting down other public streams? Because I know my friend shuts down every other public stream. (Spy mode is still available, but not in Exclusive PVT). LJ is the only one that does this.
Perhaps a SC rep could weigh-in, @Charlie_SC OR @xChloe ?

Maybe it's Streamate I am thinking of, then, and not LJ - but I know SC privates both can be rejected, right? I have definitely seen models say "no" to exclusive and private requests when people try take a model when she is doing a public show and she doesn't want to be rude to those who tipped lots for the goal

Reactions: Ozzie_

Since I'm joining you at a time when the discussion is in full swing, I think I have to ask for clarification of the question :)

Maybe it's Streamate I am thinking of, then, and not LJ - but I know SC privates both can be rejected, right? I have definitely seen models say "no" to exclusive and private requests when people try take a model when she is doing a public show and she doesn't want to be rude to those who tipped lots for the goal
definitely can be rejected on SC. But I think maybe it can be set to auto accept? I have been in rooms where the request noise was followed *immediately* by the private starting (the model "disappearing" from public chat), even when she was no where near the keyboard etc. and she was not a studio model

Appreciate some of the feedback. Might just need to check some sites to see if I can hear the specific sounds I am looking for when tipping, especially the cash register sound

Since I'm joining you at a time when the discussion is in full swing, I think I have to ask for clarification of the question :)
Sorry for the late reply. I needed clarification from my model friend, and she was away. This is my situation. When I am in Pvt with my favorite model in SC, guys from Live Jasmin can walk in. They can't see our pm conversation, obviously, they can just watch her, so it is essentially like spy show. The big difference is, unlike on other sites like SC and CB, the guys from LJ can still communicate with her during our private. This really distracts and annoys her. I find it annoying too. She told me the only way to turn off LJ during my private show, would be for me to pay extra tokens and she would then alert the studio admins, who would turn off LJ during the show. My question actually has been answered, I was wondering if this also happened during Exclusive Chat. Well IT DID! I kind of object to paying extra for Exclusive Chat on SC, only to have my favorite model distracted by guys from another site, Can anything be done about this on SC's side?

Sorry for the late reply. I needed clarification from my model friend, and she was away. This is my situation. When I am in Pvt with my favorite model in SC, guys from Live Jasmin can walk in. They can't see our pm conversation, obviously, they can just watch her, so it is essentially like spy show. The big difference is, unlike on other sites like SC and CB, the guys from LJ can still communicate with her during our private. This really distracts and annoys her. I find it annoying too. She told me the only way to turn off LJ during my private show, would be for me to pay extra tokens and she would then alert the studio admins, who would turn off LJ during the show. My question actually has been answered, I was wondering if this also happened during Exclusive Chat. Well IT DID! I kind of object to paying extra for Exclusive Chat on SC, only to have my favorite model distracted by guys from another site, Can anything be done about this on SC's side?
Be careful what you wish for.

I suspect the only thing SC could do is suspend her account for not complying with SC's requirement that all other platforms are put into "non-public" mode when a pvt is initiated on SC.

Reactions: NotYou and Nienna
Be careful what you wish for.

I suspect the only thing SC could do is suspend her account for not complying with SC's requirement that all other platforms are put into "non-public" mode when a pvt is initiated on SC.
Okay. She is in Exclusive Chat on SC right now. CB says "Performer offline". LJ says Performer in private show. "Take a peek for xx credits" and "Join Private Show"

Okay. She is in Exclusive Chat on SC right now. CB says "Performer offline". LJ says Performer in private show. "Take a peek for xx credits" and "Join Private Show"

In that case, I can't say that the model directly violates the rules of Stripchat.

I can't comment on the internal rules of her studio or her behavior, but asking to pay extra for “super-privacy” being in the Private or Exclusive private seems strange to me.

Stripchat has flexible cost settings for paid modes, and we assume that this should be enough for each model to calculate the “profitability” of one or another mode in advance, without asking the user to pay extra.

In that case, I can't say that the model directly violates the rules of Stripchat.

I can't comment on the internal rules of her studio or her behavior, but asking to pay extra for “super-privacy” being in the Private or Exclusive private seems strange to me.

Stripchat has flexible cost settings for paid modes, and we assume that this should be enough for each model to calculate the “profitability” of one or another mode in advance, without asking the user to pay extra.
Thank you for the response! This does explain a lot to me. Her studio handles everything for her. I love SC, btw! It is my go-to site. I switched to it upon the advice and request of my model friend. You are doing an excellent job of maintaining a great environment for models and members alike!

Sorry to flog a dead horse, but this is bugging me. So when I am in Exclusive Private in SC, CB's spy feature is disabled. CB says "Performer Offline". Live Jasmin DOES NOT. Why is one site shutdown during a SC Exclusive, and the other is not?

Sorry to flog a dead horse, but this is bugging me. So when I am in Exclusive Private in SC, CB's spy feature is disabled. CB says "Performer Offline". Live Jasmin DOES NOT. Why is one site shutdown during a SC Exclusive, and the other is not?
Models can't start a private show on CB without a customer like they can on LJ and SC, so for pvts on other sites studio models will either go offline on CB or even leave it running publicly. Studio models usually don't do anything differently for "exclusive" pvts.

Last edited:
Models can't start a private show on CB without a customer like they can on LJ and SC, so for pvts on other sites studio models will either go offline on CB or even leave it running publicly. Studio models usually don't do anything differently for "exclusive" pvts.

CB models have the option of using bots specifically designed for that purpose such as VPS2, many studios are familiar with these bots now.

You'd have to ask your model friend. Or Live Jasmin.

No-one from SC can tell you why something is happening on a site that is not their site. What happens on those other sites when a private show is initiated on SC is controlled by the model (or their studio if that applies)

Mate, I think you *are* flogging a dead horse. If it bothers you so much, you really need to find another model or stop taking private shows with her. As I said it is in HER control (or her studio).

You'd have to ask your model friend. Or Live Jasmin.

No-one from SC can tell you why something is happening on a site that is not their site. What happens on those other sites when a private show is initiated on SC is controlled by the model (or their studio if that applies)

Mate, I think you *are* flogging a dead horse. If it bothers you so much, you really need to find another model or stop taking private shows with her. As I said it is in HER control (or her studio).
She has no control over closing other sites. Only the studio does. Likewise, she can't turn off the Spy feature, it is written into her contract that it stays on. The studio also controls the record function. It is off unless someone asks for a recording and pays extra tokens for it. What she DOES control, is what she does in Private Show. (Oddly, it is her responsibility to close public chat on the site the private is on. She once forgot, and the guy paying for the private didn't tell her. The whole room watched the show. She banned him for that. She said she was "betrayed". Technically it was her fault, but it was a dick move of the guy not to tell her, so I agree with the ban).

That explains A LOT! Thank you for clarifying that.

A lot of models use Spy Show Bots or similar on CB, so they turn it on and then guys must tip one fee or per minute to spy on the show, unlike other sites that have this option built in (such as SC - it looks just like a regular private show screen).

CB are very behind on times, it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.