AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to find specific cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted in another thread, now the studio is insisting she has one toy in her show. They prefer lovense.

I don't know when it was added but CB has integrated the ability to spy on privates now. I think the model has to have it enabled for her room though.

I don't know when it was added but CB has integrated the ability to spy on privates now. I think the model has to have it enabled for her room though.
Yes. Members can now spy on SC Exclusive Private in CB. The CB window says "Secret show" and you can spy for a price. My friend's studio charges 55tk a minute. There really is no such thing as a really private show.

Are you saying that exclusivity is now absent from CB? If others can spy on exclusive, then what's the point of paying extra for that privacy?

Are you saying that exclusivity is now absent from CB? If others can spy on exclusive, then what's the point of paying extra for that privacy?
Actually, I meant exclusivity is absent from SC, in my model friend's case. To my knowledge, CB does not have a version of "Exclusive chat". When my friend is in Exclusive in SC, the window in CB says "Secret show in progress" . Members can pay to watch that show.

This sounds odd from a studio pov. SC rules are no other sites when you're in a SC exclusive show so if the studio is found to be allowing a spy show on CB or anywhere else it might result in a suspension or ban for the model. In reality, unless there's some sort of audio indication that another site's also on or unless a complaint is made with some sort of proof that's what's happening it's unlikely SC would be able to tell, so maybe for the studio it's worth the risk for the extra revenue the spy shows provide.

This sounds odd from a studio pov. SC rules are no other sites when you're in a SC exclusive show so if the studio is found to be allowing a spy show on CB or anywhere else it might result in a suspension or ban for the model. In reality, unless there's some sort of audio indication that another site's also on or unless a complaint is made with some sort of proof that's what's happening it's unlikely SC would be able to tell, so maybe for the studio it's worth the risk for the extra revenue the spy shows provide.
It was explained to me that as long as the model closes public chat, (which my friend does) they are in compliance with SC rules. It doesn't really bother me that CB members can spy on my Exclusive show. Half the time, we are just sitting and chatting anyway, so if they want to pay to watch that, all power to them.

This brings me back to my pet peeve, so for those that have read my previous rants about it, please bear with me. At least in CB, (and SC), if a member is spying, they can't communicate with the model. In Live freaking Jasmin, any clown can jump right into my Exclusive Pvt and chat to the model. The model has no way to refuse or decline this. When she is in Pvt in SC, for example, LJ says she is in Pvt, but there are two tabs. One says "take a peek," and the other says "Join private show" If the LJ member clicks on the latter, they are taken directly to the model's room without her having a say in it. What is most infuriating is that they can COMMUNICATE. I have had my Exclusive Pvt's interrupted several times and I hate it. I am not sure how SC's rules are enforceable in this respect. My friend says she can't turn off Jasmin, but the studio can for extra tokens. What I am not sure of, is whether she (or rather her studio) is supposed to shut down LJ completely during a SC Exclusive in order to be in compliance with SC rules.

What I am not sure of, is whether she (or rather her studio) is supposed to shut down LJ completely during a SC Exclusive in order to be in compliance with SC rules.
I would say, of course they are. but it is completely unenforceable by SC so.. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Nienna
I would say, of course they are. but it is completely unenforceable by SC so.. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, so it is probably the studio playing hard and fast with the rules. I thought as much. I am learning not to let it bother me. As you intimated, there is nothing to be done about it.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I think it is a bot. I am pretty sure she has the ability to disable it, or at least her studio does. Knowing her studio as well as I do, they probably charge extra tokens to disable it.
Sure sounds like there is a bot/app running on CB that allows the model to manually turn off the public split-streamed feed if they take a private somewhere else, but allows it to be seen again (the 'secret' show) by any individuals who pay the per min spy rate the studio set.
FWIW (someone commented above about this) a model can effectively make a CB private exclusive if they set the 'spy' rate to zero, this disables spying.

It was bugging me so I checked the model rules.

• Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private.

Reactions: Nienna
It was bugging me so I checked the model rules.

• Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private.
Yeah it was discussed here fairly recently, but since allowing some form of pay-to-spy on another site is not a public stream, that does not break this SC rule.
That's from a technical point of view, you may feel differently from an eithical position though.

This is why I never rush to take a model for a private/exclusive. I like to get a feel and to see if I can hear other "dings" and tip sounds from other sites, and some other things.
Luckily, I find some good honest models who also don't like to do this (put on spy mode for exclusive or leave it on to the public for free). Because I have been around enough, I think I have a good sense for it, so if I ever feel like they are letting others spy on shows free, or on exclusive shows, it's always marked in my head as a "nope, never taken this model - avoid for private".

Reactions: Nienna and Ozzie_
I just feel like it's so unethical to let other people watch a show that is supposed not be exclusive. If the client is paying extra for a true private / exc then I shut down any other site.

I have just resigned myself to the fact that private shows are not really private. The studio admins regularly monitor my friend's shows. The SC reps on this site have stated that SC admins also monitor private shows for a number of reasons. So even without the models/studios trying to bend the rules, you are never truly in private. It is what is.
I completely understand why some members are resentful, I mean why pay extra for "Exclusive" when in reality it is anything but?
In my case, I just want to support my friend, so I will continue to take her in Exclusive. Her studio controls just about everything anyway, so I know it is not her trying to fool me. But it is good to be aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.